PDA

View Full Version : Gree, I feel like quitting and it's your fault

What?
05-06-2014, 10:11 PM
So I got raided. Big deal right? Well, I already collected the building that got raided earlier. Let me say that again, gree, so you can understand. I collected the building already, but amazingly the cash that was on my account disappeared and the building got raided. To add insult to injury the person who raided me has 75 million less attack than my defense and didn't even matter. Also lvl 300 and never shows up on my rivals list. What is the point of all the work I put into this game building my stats and collecting my buildings, when all my efforts are for nothing due to a faulty game. Some people are going to say you should go to your faction page or attack some people before leaving the game, well why should I have to do anything? When I sign on I connect to the server right? It won't let me on unless I can connect, so why all the extra steps just to make sure the buildings I collected stay collected? Honestly, I'm with a lot of people thinking of quitting, stats don't mean anything anyway, 75m difference, seriously? It's bad enough lvl 300 people with 10x my stats can see me in their rivals list even though I can never see them in my rivals list due to my level, but I also have to worry about people with millions less stats who would never beat me if this game wasn't such a mess. In summary, buildings should stay collected, the rivals list is unfairly balanced for lvl 300 players, and the raid algorithm is seriously flawed. My buildings I collected shouldn't be raided, lvl 300 players shouldn't be able to attack lower rivals unless those lower rivals can attack them as well, and I shouldn't lose every raid when there is a 75m stat difference in my favor.

thundarr
05-07-2014, 04:41 AM
If they had decent programmers and if they cared about anything else but getting more of your money you would be correct. Gree cares ONLY about extracting as much of your money as they can period. You can rant on here from now until doomsday and it won't make a bit of difference. Look at the daily scratchers. There was nothing wrong with the previous log on every day and get a unit after 30 days but people were getting nice free units and Gree was getting no money so voila we get the crappy scratchers back with garbage units that don't even make my top 12000

1S1K
05-07-2014, 06:35 AM
Spot on! Both of you! Couldn't agree more!

Allday
05-07-2014, 07:31 AM
So I got raided. Big deal right? Well, I already collected the building that got raided earlier. Let me say that again, gree, so you can understand. I collected the building already, but amazingly the cash that was on my account disappeared and the building got raided. To add insult to injury the person who raided me has 75 million less attack than my defense and didn't even matter. Also lvl 300 and never shows up on my rivals list. What is the point of all the work I put into this game building my stats and collecting my buildings, when all my efforts are for nothing due to a faulty game. Some people are going to say you should go to your faction page or attack some people before leaving the game, well why should I have to do anything? When I sign on I connect to the server right? It won't let me on unless I can connect, so why all the extra steps just to make sure the buildings I collected stay collected? Honestly, I'm with a lot of people thinking of quitting, stats don't mean anything anyway, 75m difference, seriously? It's bad enough lvl 300 people with 10x my stats can see me in their rivals list even though I can never see them in my rivals list due to my level, but I also have to worry about people with millions less stats who would never beat me if this game wasn't such a mess. In summary, buildings should stay collected, the rivals list is unfairly balanced for lvl 300 players, and the raid algorithm is seriously flawed. My buildings I collected shouldn't be raided, lvl 300 players shouldn't be able to attack lower rivals unless those lower rivals can attack them as well, and I shouldn't lose every raid when there is a 75m stat difference in my favor.
This started occurring after Gree fixed the air plane glitch/energy hack. My preference would be for them not to fix one problem and create another; however, if that was the only way they could stop the energy hack then I'm all for it and can deal with a little bit of annoyance. Simply attack someone after you collect you buildings and you should be fine.
Now we need to Gree to address the LE set glitch and valor unit glitch. I’m not holding my breath; look how long did took them to fix the energy hack.

Rob TRK
05-07-2014, 08:00 AM
It also depends on when you were last active. If you are in the game and the buildings produce, but don't collect for a while you may get raided. This doesn't show up until after you collect. The only time the client to server change registers is when you call the server again, an action such as vaulting the cash. So it appears that you have been raided after you have collected, when in fact you have been raided ahead of collection. I'm not certain of your case, but this is how the software appears to work, when you leave the client (bit in the phone) active. It does not appear to make a server connect until you as the user trigger it by another action. If that makes sense?

What?
05-07-2014, 08:57 AM
I'm not even that mad about getting raided, that happens, but this issue is compounded with everything else I mentioned. One thing that I didn't mention that I looked at after I posted, is this player seems to have a lot of ltq units and no gold units/buildings or anything else that would indicate this player buys and spends gold. So how can this player have a lot of ltq prestige end bonus units? Well, he probably cheats, so on top of the lower stats, being able to raid buildings that are already collected, being able to see me in rivals list when I can't see him, he is a cheater and gained stats through exploiting the iOS energy glitch. And why are people so frustrated with the game?

Allday
05-07-2014, 09:12 AM
I'm not even that mad about getting raided, that happens, but this issue is compounded with everything else I mentioned. One thing that I didn't mention that I looked at after I posted, is this player seems to have a lot of ltq units and no gold units/buildings or anything else that would indicate this player buys and spends gold. So how can this player have a lot of ltq prestige end bonus units? Well, he probably cheats, so on top of the lower stats, being able to raid buildings that are already collected, being able to see me in rivals list when I can't see him, he is a cheater and gained stats through exploiting the iOS energy glitch. And why are people so frustrated with the game?
He could have exploited the energy glitch, as annoying as the problem about being raided after you have collected is, it seems to have started about the time Gree patched the energy glitch. My belief is that it’s a repercussion of them fixing the glitch (which is a good thing). If Gree had fixed the glitch a lot sooner this guy probably wouldn't have been able to touch you.

Gree needs to respond to these hacks and glitches much quicker.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-07-2014, 09:51 AM
Agreed... You shouldn't have to. But unfortunately you need to. Instead of attacking playing and gaining pointless XP... And vaulting.. Just refresh the rivals lost. That's all you need to ensure your collects are secure. Annoying yes... But necessary. And refreshing rivals is the quickest way to do it.

Allday
05-07-2014, 10:30 AM
Agreed... You shouldn't have to. But unfortunately you need to. Instead of attacking playing and gaining pointless XP... And vaulting.. Just refresh the rivals lost. That's all you need to ensure your collects are secure. Annoying yes... But necessary. And refreshing rivals is the quickest way to do it.
Thanks, I was not aware that refreshing the rival list would do it.

Area51z
05-07-2014, 11:18 AM
Lol. I refresh the rivals list and then watch my collected ���� money disappear. What annoys me most is that I would rather wait to repair the raided building to a more convenient time for me and to throw off any trackers . (Throws temper tantrum and stomps foot)

Rob TRK
05-07-2014, 08:32 PM
So he spends Gold, but does not buy the buildings and units available. That's not an indication of cheating. I spend moderate Gold and have no Gold buildings and none of the Gold units. In my mind they are not worth the spend. That was before I heard about the recent LE unit glitch, but even that doesn't tempt me personally.
The raid and collect is as I described above. I have BP buddy. We raid each other's supply depot for BP only. Tonight I left my iPad in game and raided, whilst raiding my buddy hit both my supply depots. When I then collected I received notification that full cash had been collected. I know it didn't. It's as much proof as I can give you...