PDA

View Full Version : As far as suggestions to Gree go.....

thundarr
05-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Gree is interested in one thing and one thing only. Squeezing as much as they can from us suckers and if your suggestion helps them further their goal you can be sure it will be implemented, if not, forget it. More events = more money, WD deflation = more money, WD every 3 weeks = more money, raid boss with mega prize = more money, ILTQ needing many vaults = more money. Its all about the money, they don't care one iota about us. They treat us like a trained animals they toss in a new unit and we all can't wait to get it. Now we are all numb and no matter what they offer there is a collective sigh. Whats next a million point unit with +10 alliance attack, who cares about energy regen for impossible ILTQs which level you up 2 or 3 times. The game is ruined beyond repair and the WD deflation was the last straw for me. I don't care what they do anymore. I have moved on to another game which is much more fun and the wars are 2 days plus a break in between wars. The first day your faction meets your opponent and you can scout them and develop a strategy and the second day consists of you attacking 2 opponents which takes 3 minutes each for a total of 6 minutes. In one year I have spent less that I used to waste on this in a week.

Apollo13
05-07-2014, 04:44 AM
So the lesson is not to offer suggestions. Lol.

1S1K
05-07-2014, 06:31 AM
As far as suggestions go a good place to start would be with fixing the stupid attack algorithim! Losing to guys with 15M less stats and getting a reply from the "help desk" that it's skill points is enough to make you want to smash your own phone!