PDA

View Full Version : Is Gree Hiding from its cumstomers?

Badvock
05-06-2014, 05:53 PM
Is it just me or does Gree appear to be hiding from its customers these days. Even on the forum Tarvic does not seem interested and we all have had to deal with customer support from time to time.

What's your thoughts?

reesiepuff
05-06-2014, 05:59 PM
"Cumstomers" lol!

Badvock
05-06-2014, 06:05 PM
That has to be the funniest typo i've done in a while. I can't fix it either. LOL

DRR_Deng
05-06-2014, 06:08 PM
There here thats a fact they can ban people and hide threads but no answers or so

Agent1200
05-06-2014, 06:30 PM
I hate to say it but this game is very much dying. I've had a stash of gold for a couple months now and can't even find anything worth using it on anymore. Blah.

It's really too bad as it would be very easy to keep this game going on their end.

It's sad to think that we all have spent so much time (not even talking money here) playing and enjoying this game.

Too much time involved, and way too much money required these days. I remember when what I enjoyed about this game, was that I could play it casually and be competitive. Wow, that changed fast. I've thought about jumping over to clash of clans like everybody else, but I'm thinking I could find a better use for the time all together.

Cuombajj
05-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Game is not dying, they are killing it, by scraping for pennies. Make an awesome game and the money will follow.

Mastert55!
05-07-2014, 03:15 AM
Soooo unbelievably true ^

thundarr
05-07-2014, 04:42 AM
Game is not dying, they are killing it, by scraping for pennies. Make an awesome game and the money will follow.

Very well said. Of course they are hiding. Wouldn't you if you took a great game and made it into a money grab ruining all the fun parts and trying to get money for everything.

1S1K
05-07-2014, 06:33 AM
5 "help" tickets and not one resolution to one single problem yet! Haven't been able to post in game messages on walls for 5 months

Ghost-12
05-07-2014, 06:47 AM
What's your thoughts?
-They aren`t hiding, they see everything. They refuse to comment or help due to the volume of trolls and negativity going on here! For some people this forum is sadly nothing more than another facebook or myspace.
They need to comment on all threads making them a debate between players. It gets old rather quickly...

thundarr
05-07-2014, 07:11 AM
-They aren`t hiding, they see everything. They refuse to comment or help due to the volume of trolls and negativity going on here! For some people this forum is sadly nothing more than another facebook or myspace.
They need to comment on all threads making them a debate between players. It gets old rather quickly...

If they weren't ruining the game and making into a money grab maybe there wouldn't be so much negativity