PDA

View Full Version : SUP 2 & 2nd place

Super Afro
05-06-2014, 11:48 AM
64 million for second place???? Wowzaaaaa. So here's my question: SUP 2 how long will you allow SUP 1 to tell you where you should be placed???? At some point you have to ask yourself; are we mindless minions of SUP 1? You spend your hard earned money only to be told when to lay down it seems. I would bet if SUP 2 faced SUP 1 that SUP 2 would take SUP 1 to the wood shed if they actually decided think for themselves. BTW The fight we had was an epic throw down and I will give kudos. Best wishes defending that coveted 2nd place while your compadre's spend less for better prizes and continue to stay in 1st. Cheers!!!

mreilly
05-06-2014, 12:33 PM
You sir are clearly clueless

MAD NUGGETT
05-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Weird, I saw this very same post on bird tRAPPER's wall. I'm sure he responded to your most powerful questions. Haha. I hope nobody from sup1 and 2 read this. I would hate for it cause in house fighting and ultimately dismantle our teams! You see it doesn't work like that here in sup. You don't just go look for an hour and then call it quits... You get your a$$ out there and you find that f#%king dog!

KarenWill
05-06-2014, 01:35 PM
Rotfl, well first they won't face each other because they share the declaration times , it happened once before they met and sup1 gave sup2 the win because they were on streak
Second, do you think they can? Rumors say low scorers from sup1 move to sup2 and some of the high scorers from sup2 move to sup1

They are one team, can you beat your own team?

MAD NUGGETT
05-06-2014, 01:45 PM
It's the same team. This entire concept is ridiculous. What a bird