PDA

View Full Version : Missing Zambia WD Prizes

Lift Ticket
05-06-2014, 06:51 AM
Anybody else missing the prizes from Zambia WD?

I played all weekend, during my work hours, my kid's soccer game, during the San Antonio Spurs playoff games and on through the Monday morning push and my faction finished in the Top 25. It seems like almost everyone in my faction has recieved their prizes yet I have not got anything yet. I have not left the faction or been kicked out as my account still shows the faction in the profile screen.

I have sent a ticket and PMs....anything else I can do?

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-06-2014, 07:28 AM
Good luck dude! I think that's about all you can do. Maybe send a couple tickets per day. My experience is that the tickets don't get resolved unless they just happen to hit the right person. All the rest just get the template responses which have nothing to do with the actual issues.

Blodiea
05-06-2014, 10:36 AM
Hopefully they fix this for you. That's pretty rotten to not receive your wd prizes

Lift Ticket
05-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Hello mods? CJ or Tardovic....can you guys help?

Thief
05-06-2014, 02:23 PM
I've been waiting for 3 months for a prize that wasn't awarded....to give you lots of hope old buddy :(

Tardavic
05-06-2014, 03:24 PM
When a Support agent come across your ticket, it will be responded to as quickly as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Tony81
05-06-2014, 04:09 PM
When a Support agent come across your ticket, it will be responded to as quickly as possible.

Ha (hahaha)

Lift Ticket
05-06-2014, 04:41 PM

Is this the same response I'm going to get from support? I'm just dumbfounded by your customer service...it's been a complete joke, even when gold is involved you don't seem to care about your customers.

Guess I'm out of luck by trying the forums as your f**ckin autoreply says to do.

Hondo
05-06-2014, 05:36 PM
I don't understand why Tardavic couldn't offer to help as some mods have in the past.

On the flip side the spurs did win. Damnit!

Good luck getting the units.

JCL
05-06-2014, 06:54 PM
I don't think I got mine either. We were 129th place in Zambia, but I don't see new boost units at the bottom (like normal)

Can anyone tell me any of the top 150 or lower units so I can check?

1S1K
05-07-2014, 08:39 AM
As the leader of Lift Tickets faction I can confirm that he was with One Shot One Kill for our top 25 placement in this war and also that he has not received his prize units. So enough with the "we will look I to it" and dragging your feet. FIX IT!!!

Lift Ticket
05-07-2014, 01:38 PM
WD has been over for awhile, tickets were sent 2 days ago and still NOTHING!!!

Any help here would be greatly appreciated......

Blodiea
05-07-2014, 01:48 PM
This is ridiculous gree give the man what he is owed

Tate1234
05-07-2014, 03:31 PM
I'm also in lift tickets faction and lift ticket was in faction during the entire wd event!

Bamaboy54
05-07-2014, 04:25 PM
Not sure if it will work but heard it does, cc apple or google support on your ticket to gree. It obviously can't hurt. As someone who spent DAYS just waiting for acknowledgment and almost two weeks for full resolve, I feel your pain. It's obviously not right, their "customer support", and no amount of in forum begging for a change seems to help, not sure what any of us can do besides take it to the company's (Apple and goggle) who allow this game to be downloaded.

1S1K
05-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Just another fine example of the wonderful "lack of support" staff of gree!!! Bravo CJ!