PDA

View Full Version : Street Assault is Coming!!!

BrisingrBoss
05-06-2014, 02:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Py7VxWl.jpg

Looks like Gree is going to bring Street Assault to Crime City. Get ready, its Brutal!!!!
We will be able to see our lowest used equipment, as well as get rid of it!!
I hope they post the rules soon, but they should be very similar to MW.
I also hope that they bring over new units to Crime City as well, its about time!!!!

Johny Lauronitis
05-06-2014, 02:53 AM
Mind enlightening me about this event, as I dont play MW, whats it all about

therealbengie
05-06-2014, 02:53 AM
stat inflation is about to get epic.

BrisingrBoss
05-06-2014, 03:03 AM
if it follows MW, we get matched to other 2 syndicates, we have battles that can last 30 minutes or one hour. each battle you will have to dominate streets or corners(give me a break I'm translating it from MW) by deploying equipment. every ten minutes, a fight?? is over and points are tallied. to male any points at all you must have dominated that street corner. there are several corners per period. the syndicate that made more points in dominating corners would win that fight. at the end of the battle, all points are tallied and prizes are awarded to first and second place in that battle. an overall score is kept on how many control points each syndicate won, and prizes are awarded to the syndicate at the end. major difference here is that each syndicate gets awarded only one prize based on their tier. EQUIPMENT DEPLOYED IS LOST!!!! be careful when deploying equipment to not deploy anything you want(i.e. bonus units). another part of this is the stat inflation attached to it. if you saved your Respect Points, they may be used to buy new better units that should be released before Street Assault. Most complaints are form people that do not understand what they are doing. Try to understand it before doing anything. I'm Sure gree will post more info about it, which may have different names/rules from what I'm posting here. As I said, I'm translating event from MW. it could very much be different. But the idea should be the same.

Dunky
05-06-2014, 03:11 AM
sounds difficult... So if im using my highest attack weapons.. it will get lost... even if i win? (and how to win if u dont use ur strongest weapons...)

BrisingrBoss
05-06-2014, 03:20 AM
Don't use your strongest weapons. Whatever you use always get lost. you will be able to use weapons just outside your mafia. weapons that you are already not using on your mafia so is not a loss. but you can use weapons from your mafia as well. there will be a check box that allow you to see all weapons/equipment or see only weapons that you are not using. but even then, be careful not to deploy stuff with bonuses attached, or you will loose the bonus. also for each corner a certain type of equipment is best because for example one corner vehicles will have a bonus if used and another corner melee weapons have a bonus. sounds really confusing i know. but once you are in it, it will be easier to understand. I gather a bunch of syns will struggle the first battles then get used to it. i really don't think we will have a weekend off it either. it should be 24h events.

Raws
05-06-2014, 03:51 AM
Glad i quit when i did

sister morphine
05-06-2014, 03:57 AM
sounds difficult... So if im using my highest attack weapons.. it will get lost... even if i win? (and how to win if u dont use ur strongest weapons...)
If you have a lot of respect there hopefully will be new big stat items appearing. Same with cash. Use those for this event. You can of course offload all those pistols, steyrs, nail bats etc, but if you do then you won't win the battles.

Winnson
05-06-2014, 04:14 AM
You're sure Gree will post more information?

That's hilarious.

sister morphine
05-06-2014, 04:17 AM

That's hilarious.
Go find thread about Full Aasault in MW forum announcements. It's the same thing in a new bottle.

Kev33y
05-06-2014, 08:54 AM
Anybody no when it starts

Wrendrak
05-06-2014, 09:12 AM

That's hilarious.

I'm sure they will. It's just a question of how many weeks after it starts will we get anything official. They seem to like to let us grope around blindly these days.

Morgz
05-06-2014, 09:51 AM
sounds interesting and confusing.

Question for those who also play MW: Is there a way to "sort" your weapons view on the iOS system (in Crime City)? That's biggest issue I have as far as looking at my weapons. I can't for the life of me figure out any way to sort what I have -- therefore if I want to look for something in particular, I just have to scroll and stare endlessly. Any way to work around this?

BrisingrBoss
05-06-2014, 10:28 AM
yes, you can sort them out by type, or strength.

gcfreem
05-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Good god this sounds like a full-time job. I don't have the time to look through hundreds of items, find the best ones I'm not using, check to make sure they don't have a modifier on them, double-check to make sure there is no modifier, triple-check for a modifier, and finally use my nail bats anyway because I'm too scared to lose an item with a modifier. I don't care how good the prizes are, I'll sit this one out. Fortunately, with the new rivals list, missing out on some good prizes won't matter anyway.

CJ54
05-06-2014, 11:23 AM
Official answer about the pop-up is up in a separate thread. Short version: no Exact ETA on the feature release, the pop-up was an accidental inclusion in the current version and it won't be out for awhile. We are taking usability feedback from the MW version into account when working on the Crime City version. It will NOT be identical to the MW version as the two games work differently in some important ways.

kimberleyj
05-06-2014, 12:53 PM
the worry i have is about losing important weapons by mistake ,the weapons have cost alot of money to gain.

ploop
05-06-2014, 01:36 PM
you lose the units by the way.... you lose stats when you do that

Captain Torgue
05-07-2014, 01:25 AM
My understanding is that the weapons you use are outside your top 500 weapons so it wont negatively affect your stats. However the items you win have modifiers which improve your stats.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The Night Prowler
05-07-2014, 02:27 AM
Holy s**t. That is all. Good night 6179

sister morphine
05-07-2014, 03:22 AM
My understanding is that the weapons you use are outside your top 500 weapons so it wont negatively affect your stats. However the items you win have modifiers which improve your stats.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
In MW the default is to show stuff you aren't using in your army, but if you go ahead and deploy those items in the event no way will you win.

The full option shows stuff you're using and that's the one to use - not by actually using those items but by buying with cash or respect the good stuff that would make it into most people's used weapons. The active and big earning players are going to be the winners here.

tomstenson
06-03-2014, 09:14 PM
This is a waste. You will throw away way stronger units than you win, if it's like Modern War. People throw away 200K points per battle, 3 battles per war. And you win units worth 100K points. It also costs gold to reload your ability to deploy, if you want more deploys before you recharge more. The best way to get stronger at this event is... don't do it.

namedud
06-03-2014, 10:18 PM
This is a waste. You will throw away way stronger units than you win, if it's like Modern War. People throw away 200K points per battle, 3 battles per war. And you win units worth 100K points. It also costs gold to reload your ability to deploy, if you want more deploys before you recharge more. The best way to get stronger at this event is... don't do it.

Post #16 in this thread says the CC event will not be identical to the MW version, so at this point I am content to wait and see. Given this is still a Gree game, there will likely be many of the usual issues that should be expected at this point, but if it creates a use for game cash/respect points or at least shakes up the repetitiveness of the current endlessly repeating events, won't that at least count for something?

As for the "don't do it" advice, well, some events already fall into that category.

Captain Torgue
06-04-2014, 01:56 AM

Epic necro!

Gr3g
08-17-2014, 05:27 AM
since street assault is coming up here's the walk though

Street Assault pits your syndicate against two rival syndicates in an intense war to control the street map. Each syndicate member deploys crew members of varying power to map control nodes; in essence the syndicate with the most points at the end of the war wins.

All syndicate members are able to declare war. After declaring war, your syndicate is matched against two other syndicate of "similar" strength in order to compete for control nodes and points. The color of your syndicate during a war will be red, green or blue and is subject to change for each war. A war runs for 60 minutes at a time. If war is not declared and your syndicate matched prior to the last 60 minutes of the event, the war will not happen.

Each Street Assault event features four “Street Assault'-specific crew members that can be deployed. These crew can be earned in other events, and may be purchased for cash and gold on the Street Assault map screen during a war.

The purchased crew do not have attack or defense stats, as they are only used for Street Assault. Crew have what's called "Power" that is used during Street Assault.

While crew purchased with in-game cash will change from event to event, crew purchased with gold will not change. We do not offer refunds for crew purchased with gold, as they can be used in future events.

If there are any questions or concerns, please visit the in-game FAQs. Finally, please keep in mind that the Street Assault feature will continue to evolve over time and specifications may change from one event to another.

Good luck and may the best syndicate win!

I don't take any credit for this nor do I work for gree

smokey77
08-17-2014, 05:55 AM
can`t wait to see what kind of a mess they make of this..............

sister morphine
08-17-2014, 06:13 AM
since street assault is coming up here's the walk though

Street Assault pits your syndicate against two rival syndicates in an intense war to control the street map. Each syndicate member deploys crew members of varying power to map control nodes; in essence the syndicate with the most points at the end of the war wins.

All syndicate members are able to declare war. After declaring war, your syndicate is matched against two other syndicate of "similar" strength in order to compete for control nodes and points. The color of your syndicate during a war will be red, green or blue and is subject to change for each war. A war runs for 60 minutes at a time. If war is not declared and your syndicate matched prior to the last 60 minutes of the event, the war will not happen.

Each Street Assault event features four “Street Assault'-specific crew members that can be deployed. These crew can be earned in other events, and may be purchased for cash and gold on the Street Assault map screen during a war.

The purchased crew do not have attack or defense stats, as they are only used for Street Assault. Crew have what's called "Power" that is used during Street Assault.

While crew purchased with in-game cash will change from event to event, crew purchased with gold will not change. We do not offer refunds for crew purchased with gold, as they can be used in future events.

If there are any questions or concerns, please visit the in-game FAQs. Finally, please keep in mind that the Street Assault feature will continue to evolve over time and specifications may change from one event to another.

Good luck and may the best syndicate win!

I don't take any credit for this nor do I work for gree
So tell us, is it like MW with four purchasable units, three cash and one gold. The gold unit being about ten times stronger than the best cash unit. The other two cash units are completely useless as you'd need to deploy about a gazillion of them to match one of the better cash units let alone the gold one. ;)

BrisingrBoss
08-17-2014, 10:23 AM
I would imagine it is exactly like that. if you have really good IPH you are able to buy them units and be useful in battle. if not you can still buy units but cant do much, unless you buy gold. so basically the only two types of players who will thrive on this are good IPH Players and gold players

Nighteg
08-17-2014, 10:30 AM
I would imagine it is exactly like that. if you have really good IPH you are able to buy them units and be useful in battle. if not you can still buy units but cant do much, unless you buy gold. so basically the only two types of players who will thrive on this are good IPH Players and gold players

With gold players doing x10 more points than high IPH players? Wouldn't expect it any other way from gree :)

BrisingrBoss
08-17-2014, 10:36 AM
we are talking a LOT of gold for a gold player to do 10x more damage. in MW each gold unit will cost you like 35 gold. granted those units do 10x more damage, but still it get's pretty expensive to use a lot of them. you can easily buy with IPH enough units to beat that, unless, how i said they are spending really A LOT of gold.

sister morphine
08-17-2014, 10:53 AM
we are talking a LOT of gold for a gold player to do 10x more damage. in MW each gold unit will cost you like 35 gold. granted those units do 10x more damage, but still it get's pretty expensive to use a lot of them. you can easily buy with IPH enough units to beat that, unless, how i said they are spending really A LOT of gold.
When you think about the amount of gold the top three use, almost without thinking about it for some players, I can't see them worrying about it. Some others might just get tipped over the edge to quitting.

Gr3g
08-18-2014, 02:35 AM
When you think about the amount of gold the top three use, almost without thinking about it for some players, I can't see them worrying about it. Some others might just get tipped over the edge to quitting.

Yes it will cost alot of gold as you can see here (https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5l1bymrjeu1wnd/20140818052546.jpg) its just a way for us to spend more money on gold

2775 gold for quantity X 100

its crazy

TRAZ
08-18-2014, 04:21 AM
So ultimately, play with items you can for the event and just not worry about it. Good deal.

B0ST0N
08-18-2014, 05:22 AM
Yes it will cost alot of gold as you can see here (https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5l1bymrjeu1wnd/20140818052546.jpg) its just a way for us to spend more money on gold

its crazy

They would probably make more money if it were a little cheaper. Then more people could buy it. When is this coming?

Winnson
08-18-2014, 05:37 AM
I wouldn't worry about it, probably not for many years yet.

sister morphine
08-18-2014, 05:50 AM

its crazy
For those who buy 100 vaults at a time, it's loose change from the bonus gold. Crazy for the vast majority though.

Asto
08-18-2014, 06:25 AM
There was 2 versions of this on MW don't forget- Full Assault and the newer version Frontline. They run more or less the same but have subtle differences which overall affected the events and made them completely separate from each other. The first version, Full Assault (FA) was the one where people with good iph really benefited from it. With little gold my faction achieved #19 and #3. I'm not saying we didn't use gold but not as much as we do in Frontline (FL). Like MW, CC has new equipment that has contributed to some stat inflation. In FA we would have to buy equipment and use this on nodes to gain control points, or influence points (my guess of what the points will be called). This could include units from your army and as we discovered using the cash units is better. This is because people with high iph can easily make up the money they've lost in no time and "repurchase" the used units this time with added bonuses to drive stats up even more. The one mistake some of us made was using our valor units which is the same as respect point units, so DON'T USE YOUR REPSECT POINT UNITS!!

FL is a different beast, it's purely about gold. Even with my 12 mil iph on MW I saved up a few days, did a few raids and was able to buy over 1k of the special cash tank units which can only be used in FL. There is a gold unit too and another cheaper, pointless unit that only the lower rank teams will buy. Best option is if you can buy loads of the highest cash unit available as you get more points per gold if you use refills. The refills are 25 gold for 25 deploys so you get something like 52k more points for cash than you do gold the unit.

Depending on which type of event gree choose will depend on whether iph is irrelevant or not and more importantly if gold use is more significant.

Nighteg
08-18-2014, 06:29 AM
There was 2 versions of this on MW don't forget- Full Assault and the newer version Frontline. They run more or less the same but have subtle differences which overall affected the events and made them completely separate from each other. The first version, Full Assault (FA) was the one where people with good iph really benefited from it. With little gold my faction achieved #19 and #3. I'm not saying we didn't use gold but not as much as we do in Frontline (FL). Like MW, CC has new equipment that has contributed to some stat inflation. In FA we would have to buy equipment and use this on nodes to gain control points, or influence points (my guess of what the points will be called). This could include units from your army and as we discovered using the cash units is better. This is because people with high iph can easily make up the money they've lost in no time and "repurchase" the used units this time with added bonuses to drive stats up even more. The one mistake some of us made was using our valor units which is the same as respect point units, so DON'T USE YOUR REPSECT POINT UNITS!!

FL is a different beast, it's purely about gold. Even with my 12 mil iph on MW I saved up a few days, did a few raids and was able to buy over 1k of the special cash tank units which can only be used in FL. There is a gold unit too and another cheaper, pointless unit that only the lower rank teams will buy. Best option is if you can buy loads of the highest cash unit available as you get more points per gold if you use refills. The refills are 25 gold for 25 deploys so you get something like 52k more points for cash than you do gold the unit.

Depending on which type of event gree choose will depend on whether iph is irrelevant or not and more importantly if gold use is more significant.

Thanks for the clarification. Both FA and FL are active in MW? Or did gree went with only 1 of them?

Asto
08-18-2014, 06:33 AM
Thanks for the clarification. Both FA and FL are active in MW? Or did gree went with only 1 of them?
Well after a lot of complaining and controversy about the FA event, gree scrapped it and remade it into FL. There were complaints about the insane amount of gold needed but I think people preferred spending gold and not much in game cash than having to spend heaps of in game cash and heaps of gold

Nighteg
08-18-2014, 06:43 AM
Well after a lot of complaining and controversy about the FA event, gree scrapped it and remade it into FL. There were complaints about the insane amount of gold needed but I think people preferred spending gold and not much in game cash than having to spend heaps of in game cash and heaps of gold

Well this sucks! :(

Asto
08-18-2014, 06:48 AM
Well this sucks! :(
Indeed. Don't be surprised if it's more similar to FL as I think gree make more money in that event than any other, including WD which as you said, sucks����

sister morphine
08-18-2014, 08:20 AM
Indeed. Don't be surprised if it's more similar to FL as I think gree make more money in that event than any other, including WD which as you said, sucks����
Quite. A cynic might think the two 24 hr and one 11 hr wars were tests to see just how much money could be sucked out. Given the top three IP totals were not much different in the 11 hr war from the previous 24 hr one (and those were around 50% of the normal three day war) what is the betting that the old wars might be phased out in favour of the shorter and apparently more lucrative newer variants.

Tadaaah
08-18-2014, 10:24 AM
We'll be posting more information on this event next week. We'll give you a quick FAQ and answer any other questions you may have.

Vile Lynn
08-18-2014, 10:46 AM
We'll be posting more information on this event next week. We'll give you a quick FAQ and answer any other questions you may have.

Before the event begins?

Tadaaah
08-18-2014, 11:29 AM
Before the event begins?

Yes, before the event begins.

Vile Lynn
08-18-2014, 11:40 AM

Yay, thanks! :)

Thatkidyouknow
08-18-2014, 11:45 AM

What is this "Post information before event"? It's been so long....I can't remember what this is? Someone please inform me!

BIGBOY
08-18-2014, 01:30 PM
it truelly sucks to lose your items, your stats down a lot and your fellow members keep saying how many mill they gain in the event, while you don't gain that much cause you participate, don't do stuff like that. NO ONE WANTS TO LOSE THEIR WEAPONS!!!! just another event. just my opinion though.

Vile Lynn
08-18-2014, 01:38 PM
... just another event ...

You are exactly right.
It is just another event.
Keep tapping & enjoy it. :)

Aclark
08-18-2014, 07:55 PM
it truelly sucks to lose your items, your stats down a lot and your fellow members keep saying how many mill they gain in the event, while you don't gain that much cause you participate, don't do stuff like that. NO ONE WANTS TO LOSE THEIR WEAPONS!!!! just another event. just my opinion though.

You do not lose your items in inventory on this one. Need gold and a lot of in game cash.

Gr3g
08-19-2014, 04:15 AM
info about it next week hmmm... ;)

Anyway to my point here is more "info" on the event sorry its in parts but for some reason I can't upload it to the forums because they don't work very well

Part1
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/amtorb3xgqcna7i/e1.jpg)Part2
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/srcgwvn9jnfea6w/e2.jpg)Part3
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/90u9jkylbz9hhf5/e3.jpg)Part4
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/xycjpyldch18o3a/e4.jpg)Part5
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/6glz3azib79thc0/e5.jpg)Part6
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/bizdkydhktlviv5/e6.jpg)

Asto
08-19-2014, 04:25 AM

Anyway to my point here is more "info" on the event sorry its in parts but for some reason I can't upload it to the forums because they don't work very well

Part1
If this is correct, which it looks like it is, then this is the event similar to FA on MW....which means SA should NOT be a money grabbing, mass gold spending event...it's based more on ones iph than ones spending. Don't take my word for it though, we all know what gree are like ;)

Gr3g
08-19-2014, 05:04 AM
If this is correct, which it looks like it is, then this is the event similar to FA on MW....which means SA should NOT be a money grabbing, mass gold spending event...it's based more on ones iph than ones spending. Don't take my word for it though, we all know what gree are like ;)

as i've posted before it could be cheap or cost alot it just depends on how much you want to win and spend, though i've always belived the game was "free" but you can't really get anywhere without using gold...so your going to get screwed either way lol

As for the gold (https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5l1bymrjeu1wnd/20140818052546.jpg) and cash (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ff46k6z0o80x3jv/1408297227389.jpg) well have a look, i don't really know tho gree likes to change things

Nighteg
08-19-2014, 05:32 AM
as i've posted before it could be cheap or cost alot it just depends on how much you want to win and spend, though i've always belived the game was "free" but you can't really get anywhere without using gold...so your going to get screwed either way lol

As for the gold (https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5l1bymrjeu1wnd/20140818052546.jpg) and cash (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ff46k6z0o80x3jv/1408297227389.jpg) well have a look, i don't really know tho gree likes to change things

Was that the most powerful gold item vs most powerful cash item?! That's not x10, that's x30! :mad:
And also what's with the 1 gold item costing 35, while 10 cost 370? Is that some sort of special gree math? :D

sister morphine
08-19-2014, 05:32 AM

30 to 1 power differential between gold and best cash. You start with 250 deploy points, so drop 9 gold units and you can out score someone using their entire power on best cash crew units.

sister morphine
08-19-2014, 05:34 AM
Was that the most powerful gold item vs most powerful cash item?! That's not x10, that's x30! :mad:
And also what's with the 1 gold item costing 35, while 10 cost 370? Is that some sort of special gree math? :D
Good spot there. You should send a ticket in before the event goes live and all hell breaks loose on here, lol

Asto
08-19-2014, 05:39 AM
30 to 1 power differential between gold and best cash. You start with 250 deploy points, so drop 9 gold units and you can out score someone using their entire power on best cash crew units.
Those cash and gold items showing there is what FL is like in MW....surely they haven't combined the 2 into one, if so we're all screwed except the top 10 and some inside top 29. Does that mean you can buy the special units and get rid of old pointless items in your inventory?! Hmmmm, I wonder

Asto
08-19-2014, 05:41 AM

Those cash and gold items showing there is what FL is like in MW....surely they haven't combined the 2 into one, if so we're all screwed except the top 10 and some inside top 20. Does that mean you can buy the special units and get rid of old pointless items in your inventory?! Hmmmm, I wonder

Nighteg
08-19-2014, 05:43 AM
Good spot there. You should send a ticket in before the event goes live and all hell breaks loose on here, lol

I don't care, don't use gold :)

p.s. if that's the most expensive cash item, then it's total BS! I don't see any advantage to high IPH players with the most expensive unit costing 6k. Even minis can purchase them. I'd expect the most expensive cash units to cost at least 20m.

Asto
08-19-2014, 06:08 AM

p.s. if that's the most expensive cash item, then it's total BS! I don't see any advantage to high IPH players with the most expensive unit costing 6k. Even minis can purchase them. I'd expect the most expensive cash units to cost at least 20m.
And that's what this event is made for, simply gold. No use in having loads of those cash units without using gold to deploy them all. It's simply a money making event as far as gree are concerned

BIGBOY
08-19-2014, 07:24 AM

Part1

in MW they did the exact same thing. THIS EVENT SUCKS GREE. it didn't turn out well in MW so why do it in CC. people at funzio really can't think

sister morphine
08-19-2014, 07:36 AM
Me neither.... the weeping and wailing from gold users who think they have an automatic right to win everything because they spend (that's sarcasm before anyone kicks off!) does get tiresome after a bit though.

If they cost $20 million apiece my cash would stay firmly in the bank, or be invested increasing iph. Not chucked away chasing rainbows.

mxz
08-19-2014, 12:36 PM
in MW they did the exact same thing. THIS EVENT SUCKS GREE. it didn't turn out well in MW so why do it in CC. people at funzio really can't think
That original way in MW was far superior to the new system. I don't know why free players complained...at least they could compete unlike the "new/improved" format.

Evan1000
08-19-2014, 12:58 PM

What happens if you accidentally send an item with a mod attached to it?

Vile Lynn
08-19-2014, 01:14 PM

I don't think you can. In MW, you're limited to 4 different unit types: 3 cash (cheap, mid, pricey) and 1 gold, high stat unit.

I've never bought the gold units but have gotten several from events.

No idea how they are going to run it in CC. I'm still learning strategy (if there is) in MW. Basically, I keep tapping/deploying units until the nodes turn our color or I run out of units. heh, it works good as long as my faction has more units to deploy than the 2 factions we're matched with.

But, to answer your question exactly, you would lose the mod. Whatever you deploy is consumed and gone from inventory in MW.

Evan1000
08-19-2014, 01:30 PM
I don't think you can. In MW, you're limited to 4 different unit types: 3 cash (cheap, mid, pricey) and 1 gold, high stat unit.

I've never bought the gold units but have gotten several from events.

No idea how they are going to run it in CC. I'm still learning strategy (if there is) in MW. Basically, I keep tapping/deploying units until the nodes turn our color or I run out of units. heh, it works good as long as my faction has more units to deploy than the 2 factions we're matched with.

But, to answer your question exactly, you would lose the mod. Whatever you deploy is consumed and gone from inventory in MW.

Ah, then that would suck lol

Vile Lynn
08-19-2014, 01:47 PM
Yeah, and another thing...

Player Stats don't mean anything. Only the stats of the units you deploy count toward taking control of the nodes, so no need to worry about having a full mafia for this event. Hideouts are not needed either.

surfinguy369
08-19-2014, 02:18 PM
It's an iph based event. I laugh at the people who sold off their hoods and will struggle to help their syndicate.

Winnson
08-19-2014, 03:35 PM
Coming soon!®

Vile Lynn
08-19-2014, 05:14 PM
That's true about it being IPH-based... good point!

I wonder how much the units will cost.

The syn members with little to no IPH will have to rob a lot to keep up!

BrisingrBoss
08-19-2014, 07:26 PM
also there is an individual prize as well as syndicate prize. its good to participate. only thing you are loosing is in game cash

surfinguy369
08-19-2014, 09:16 PM
That's true about it being IPH-based... good point!

I wonder how much the units will cost.

The syn members with little to no IPH will have to rob a lot to keep up!

The good units will cost between 6 to 8 million. To be competitive as an individual expect to purchase about 600 mil to 1 billion in units per event and that is on the low end.

WTG Syndicate (624475065)
08-19-2014, 09:20 PM
I am sure this will not be explained by Gree... why should they when by not explaining it they can hope we spend more on gold when we go wrong..... Also it will be riddled with bugs and errors, just about the norm for things nowadays.

BIGBOY
08-20-2014, 03:55 AM

you lose it and will never see it again, all the units you deploy are lost forever

SKMS
08-20-2014, 05:00 AM
Anyone having a proof for your theories...lol. 6 million each item... losing items with mods...
Come on , dont cause uncertainty until its fact...

smokey77
08-20-2014, 05:04 AM
Anyone having a proof for your theories...lol. 6 million each item... losing items with mods...

its a shame that all the mods on this site cant provide more information , not just for street assault but all events . i really hope its not going to just get launched and everyones left to fend for themselves :rolleyes: i remember not so long ago we got info on events , i dont understand why if A & F could manage to give us that info , why cant any other of the mod team .

sister morphine
08-20-2014, 05:54 AM
If you played MW you'd know these are facts not theories.

People are mixing the two versions of this event up though. In the original version you had to select items from your inventory, which if not enough care was taken could lead to losing units with modifiers. This is impossible in the new version as the units are only for it and don't appear in your inventory.

mxz
08-20-2014, 12:17 PM
That's true about it being IPH-based... good point!I'd argue the new MW version isn't IPH based at all, since the most expensive cash unit can easily be purchased in large quantities with a middling IPH. The gold units are so much more powerful its become another gold-based event.

No doubt in my mind CC will trend the same way.

Tadaaah
08-20-2014, 12:25 PM
As stated earlier in this thread, we will be posting more detailed information before the event starts. The screenshots posted in this thread are not entirely accurate. Thanks.

cooch
08-20-2014, 01:07 PM
Since you are reading posts, when will 11 day war leaderboard be posted? Thx

As stated earlier in this thread, we will be posting more detailed information before the event starts. The screenshots posted in this thread are not entirely accurate. Thanks.

tygrhobbes
08-21-2014, 04:52 PM
Bleh....improve the events we already have

FrapMaster
08-21-2014, 05:48 PM
No! Please God no new events! You morons can hardly get the existing ones right without some type of screw up.

Oh and please do a 40% sale. Love you Gree!

Gr3g
08-27-2014, 11:01 PM
Are the street assault units out yet?? Or does anyone know when they'll be out?

Captain Torgue
08-27-2014, 11:44 PM

Yes they are.

PlayercalledBrains
08-28-2014, 09:28 AM
I'm really looking forward to a new event, it is really tactical too - nice