PDA

View Full Version : The Crazy Streaking McGurt are on Fire..!!

Beach Head
05-05-2014, 05:17 PM
They hide from Friday and mostly Saturday, "Dang!" Crazy McGurt mostly ambush the top 10 team.

They beat ST-6 twice, Rebel Alliance twice, KYS twice, VFF once all in a tight battle, & probably beat ACE & FFF also.

Awesome job Mcgurt! Did you guys won the 56 win streak unit?

Sigg
05-05-2014, 05:57 PM
My Dlck is one fire

Is it allowed to have a new favorite commentator?

Speed ump
05-05-2014, 05:58 PM
They did beach. Good group of people too. Jack, they have medication for that.

BigTex87
05-05-2014, 06:13 PM
We lost to them one time in a great battle Sunday night. They did not beat KYS twice. Awesome job Mcgurt and a very good gameplan for this WD event.

They hide from Friday and mostly Saturday, "Dang!" Crazy McGurt mostly ambush the top 10 team.

They beat ST-6 twice, Rebel Alliance twice, KYS twice, VFF once all in a tight battle, & probably beat ACE & FFF also.

Awesome job Mcgurt! Did you guys won the 56 win streak unit?

Mic (LMKM)
05-05-2014, 07:59 PM
Yes they got 12 streak and top 10 I believe

Biensoi
05-05-2014, 11:04 PM
We lost to them one time in a great battle Sunday night. They did not beat KYS twice. Awesome job Mcgurt and a very good gameplan for this WD event.

Thanks Tex, certainly an epic tight battle, where both could have been the winning team. We didn't beat KYS twice as stated in the original post.

Jameson
05-06-2014, 06:55 AM
Great battle from some great guys. I'm still kicking myself for missing the battle by 15 minutes, but we will be looking forward to Greece! And Bien...can we setup a shared chat??? Just for the dutch girl pics....I'm guessing Eric is back with you, and between you two, I can't get enough orange :) I want the wooden shoe wearing girls again.

Cheers, Mcgurts!

Thanks Tex, certainly an epic tight battle, where both could have been the winning team. We didn't beat KYS twice as stated in the original post.

Allday
05-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Congrats guys, great job!