PDA

View Full Version : For all the cry babies!!

hollywood42069
05-05-2014, 03:32 PM
You know you all complain about how many point the top teams score and how much gold they use. I don't think any of you truly understand what your bit chin about. Us little people are the one that fund gree with gold trying to catch the top 25. I have members in my faction that have 45 min regain and were only top500-1500 faction. Now think for a min about the top factions that are full of players just like us little guys that have all paid their dues to gree and have stupid sick health regains and hundreds of millions in stats. They power attack and wait 30 secs and do it again no gold needed. You all need to just stop playing the game or just compete in your own class. Top25 way out of m league and I'm a 85m/90m player. But my regain sucks because I wasn't here for the last two years spending my wad when the rewards were better. So everyone stop complaining and start playing. Atleast the matchup are completely fixed in my opinion. Good day ya all from the leader of the 420 rebels.

Thief
05-05-2014, 03:35 PM
Lol if there is anyone PA every 30 seconds i'll tell you they are definately a hacker.

Trust me at the top most players don't have time to wait for their regen to kick in and just keep hitting gold reset over and over again. Yes they may be able to regen while away for the game for a bit but in the grand scheme it doesn't help them that much unless they can just be glued to their phone for 73 hours straight.

Arc Burn
05-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Ahhh a good laugh. To be fair. The comment about compete at your lvl is spot on. We all have our own budget/time. Play accordingly.

Mic (LMKM)
05-05-2014, 07:45 PM
We use gold at the top. Regen is pretty much useless

Mcdoc
05-05-2014, 07:51 PM
We use gold at the top. Regen is pretty much useless

yeah - what he said - which in turn - DOES create a Level Playing field for all teams who want to pony up

Mastert55!
05-05-2014, 11:51 PM
30 sec regen? No. Everybody who playes in a top 50, top 75 faction even, spends gold to regen. We don't have time to even wait 30 sec on a good battle.

mreilly
05-06-2014, 12:38 AM
wah wah wah. Maybe next time you vent about something you don't know try and understand wtf it is your talking about.

Curious why you think 85 mill attack is not good enough for top 25.. its a team game if your putting up points i don't see why that would be a problem.