PDA

View Full Version : Question about limited buildings

dantemcc
05-05-2014, 01:43 PM
I'm hoping a mod could comment on this. But I was wondering, with every new domination we always get a new building for that event and once its over, it disappears if not purchased. Why dont the folks at Gree let those building stay around after the even is over? For those people who may not be able to afford them at the moment, but as they get stronger and increase their money from their base, they can buy em at a later time? I've only been playing for about 9 months and there are countless buildings that came along before i started and since I started that I couldnt get.

Just curious as to why they wont let em remain even after the domination is over.

Miik
05-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Because Gree start new race - buy and build new building (use some gold of course) :)

Mastert55!
05-05-2014, 01:51 PM
Because it's called limited edition. I would love to do this too but would be unfair. I missed out on the first 2 buildings and would do anything to get them. (Not really)

kk92
05-05-2014, 02:08 PM
It is unfair to those that just started the game. not only are they severely lacking in boosts but with out the old buildings they will be lacking in the IPH area too

Suspect5
05-05-2014, 02:39 PM
It is unfair to those that just started the game. not only are they severely lacking in boosts but with out the old buildings they will be lacking in the IPH area too

how is that unfair? they just started the game lol.....start there

JB5
05-05-2014, 04:46 PM

I started playing about 6 months ago and remember seeing the Absolute Towers for purchase. I would've done (almost) anything to get them, but my account was too new and iph too low. So I did what I could to try to get every building after that. I feel in no way is it unfair that I don't have that or any other building before that. I wasn't here so I missed out. You and I are not entitled to anything just because someone else has it. They've earned their buildings, I suggest you do the same.

Jhenry02
05-05-2014, 05:05 PM

And it's fair that you can now spend $100 and get millions it stats where some of us spent $100 for thousands?
I may not be as old school as others around here. I missed the AV's and the AMR's and only got one AC. I had to plant and sell thousands upon thousands of Palm trees to get anything. We did it with a $10m vault and a good iph was $2,000,000, which meant raiding sucked. You want to have your vault reset? Ask for that and then claim you missing LTB's is unfair and maybe we will listen.

-Jason

Mic (LMKM)
05-05-2014, 07:48 PM
Well said. Old timers rule

lemonhaze
05-05-2014, 08:00 PM
And it's fair that you can now spend $100 and get millions it stats where some of us spent $100 for thousands?
I may not be as old school as others around here. I missed the AV's and the AMR's and only got one AC. I had to plant and sell thousands upon thousands of Palm trees to get anything. We did it with a $10m vault and a good iph was $2,000,000, which meant raiding sucked. You want to have your vault reset? Ask for that and then claim you missing LTB's is unfair and maybe we will listen.

-Jason

lol i have planted a few trees in my time as well..ahh the memorys of the good ole days

Systematrix
05-05-2014, 09:56 PM
I used to visit 30 ally bases each day and farm the Amphibious Squad Leader, lol.

Jhenry02
05-06-2014, 04:40 AM
Brigand Lightnings!!!

Xyranthios
05-06-2014, 06:39 AM
I know when i joined i first saw the anniversary center and wanted that badly. I got every single ltb after that other than the last three because i was gone from mw. Just make it a goal for one then you pretty much have the ones after

bam bam.
05-06-2014, 06:53 AM
Cause they r "limited" edition buildings. Otherwise they would jus be "buildings" lol.

Maybe a call for new buildings to be added to the store is a more suitable route to take.

Limited is limited!

kguittar
05-06-2014, 07:02 AM
Brigand Lightnings!!!
those were a lifeline until gree nerfed them, then they would be killed off faster than i could farm them.

DC2
05-06-2014, 06:43 PM
I just want a good LE building, everything since the carcel de Cuba has been completely awful

elangomatt
05-07-2014, 12:45 AM
I just want a good LE building, everything since the carcel de Cuba has been completely awful

+1 to this. The Zambia building had potential to be decent but was ruined with the 4 hour collection time. Basically, any building that is easily upgradable to level 10 or has less than a collection time other than 12,24,48 hours is a building that I don't want to be released.

MaverickINsc
05-07-2014, 04:21 AM

newbies should be happy they can buy ANY l.e. buildings...if you started out before the taj mahal l.e. release as a newbie you couldn't get any of the high priced buildings...iph was horrible....no double upgrade/output/reduced upgrade time bonuses.......I still love my +2 energy boost recon jet........and it has a 200 attack......I used to complain about missing out but if everbody could get all the toys there is no sense of accomplishment.....however....raising the vault limits to 120 mill or so would be ok...lol