PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gree, could we PLEASE have a little more breaks

Paiens
05-05-2014, 12:22 PM
Could you please for once LISTEN to the community.

We just finished a insane cycle with no stoppage between events, and many people quitting and leaving the game.

War is over, and lo and behold, calendar says another event starts today. Why not give 24 hours of break. WD is a crazy 3 day adventure

You are burning out your players....and so many are sick of it.

Why not remove one of the events in this cycle...give a couple days off?

I know this message won't have the desired effect...but a man can dream

tambour.de_ville
05-05-2014, 12:25 PM
You're FREE to take your own breaks. You don't need to beg anyone for breaks, unless you work for them and they're paying you. Otherwise, do what's best for you.

Dazzj10
05-05-2014, 12:26 PM
And war is less than 3 weeks away,,, why so little gap between wars,, it's becoming a bit much now,, should be held every calendar month

Paiens
05-05-2014, 12:31 PM
You're FREE to take your own breaks. You don't need to beg anyone for breaks, unless you work for them and they're paying you. Otherwise, do what's best for you.

When you are in a top faction, you play for your faction. I skip crate events of course, but it is still a very busy schedule that could use some holes.

FFF Oldtimer
05-05-2014, 12:35 PM

When you are playing in a top faction, skipping events can really hurt your acct. There is a certain lvl of expected stat increase from all players in these factions and we put pressure on ourselves to stay competitive. Since these are the players that most heavily fund the game we all love, it would be in the developers best interest to try to keep from burning them out/driving them away. All it takes is a little empathy on their part, like no scheduling WD weekend on major holiday long weekends or 417 back to back events.

tambour.de_ville
05-05-2014, 12:36 PM
When you are in a top faction, you play for your faction. I skip crate events of course, but it is still a very busy schedule that could use some holes.

Been there, done that, I let it go.
I Don't let strangers dictate to me how to live my life and spend my time.
But hey, we're all free to do whatever we want to do, or take orders from a tinhorn dictator.

tambour.de_ville
05-05-2014, 12:37 PM
When you are playing in a top faction, skipping events can really hurt your acct. There is a certain lvl of expected stat increase from all players in these factions and we put pressure on ourselves to stay competitive. Since these are the players that most heavily fund the game we all love, it would be in the developers best interest to try to keep from burning them out/driving them away. All it takes is a little empathy on their part, like no scheduling WD weekend on major holiday long weekends or 417 back to back events.

Yeah, that fake account I destroyed weeks ago. Don't care, but if you do, keep obeying your masters and your betters.

Im the boss of me.

Paiens
05-05-2014, 01:03 PM
Yeah, that fake account I destroyed weeks ago. Don't care, but if you do, keep obeying your masters and your betters.

Im the boss of me.

We get it you wuit...you are playing free...good for you. Some of us still like to be competitive and still have fun. It is not about the money, it is about the TIME. You know like the time you spend on here trolling the forums. ;-)

tambour.de_ville
05-05-2014, 02:27 PM
We get it you wuit...you are playing free...good for you. Some of us still like to be competitive and still have fun. It is not about the money, it is about the TIME. You know like the time you spend on here trolling the forums. ;-)

No, tell me about it.

Speed ump
05-05-2014, 02:34 PM
PJ I do agree with you on your one statement, you're free to create your own breaks. I will disagree about being your own boss, you know your wife is. No shame in that. You still have one other master to answer to. Your addiction, yes, it's still alive and well. If not, you would no longer be posting here. You're done with the game, so you said, it no longer has it's clutches on you? Seems we see something diff. Even the almighty ferr has vacated these halls. He has truly broken free from his addiction. Guess he had the greater willpower.

tambour.de_ville
05-05-2014, 02:45 PM
PJ I do agree with you on your one statement, you're free to create your own breaks. I will disagree about being your own boss, you know your wife is. No shame in that. You still have one other master to answer to. Your addiction, yes, it's still alive and well. If not, you would no longer be posting here. You're done with the game, so you said, it no longer has it's clutches on you? Seems we see something diff. Even the almighty ferr has vacated these halls. He has truly broken free from his addiction. Guess he had the greater willpower.

Yeah, okay, whatever you say.

FFF Oldtimer
05-05-2014, 02:59 PM

Looks to me like he has it about right. Only thing missing from your posts are some ranting about trinkets and your intellectual superiority

Speed ump
05-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Lol, maybe his next post will cover those subjects.

tambour.de_ville
05-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Looks to me like he has it about right. Only thing missing from your posts are some ranting about trinkets and your intellectual superiority

why state the obvious? at any rate, you're hooked too.
want an autograph?

James John Jilly
05-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Lol, maybe his next post will cover those subjects.

Why don't you just go and cry with your dog.

Speed ump
05-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Hey PJ, look. It's one of your buddies.

tambour.de_ville
05-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Hey PJ, look. It's one of your buddies.

Its okay to miss PJ.
I mean, the guy's super cool and all.
He's like the Mexican beer commercial dude. LOL
If I had 10% of what he has, I'd be well, THE MAN.
Dude's been gone for what, three months, stopped playing intensely six months ago, and he's all you guys blather about.
I'll be sure to tell him, speedy said howdy, okay.

Speed ump
05-05-2014, 06:06 PM
Why thanks, I'd certainly appreciate that, you're too kind

tambour.de_ville
05-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Why thanks, I'd certainly appreciate that, you're too kind

Maybe some of that stuff they told me was incorrect?
we'll see, if I've been wrong, I am not too stubborn to apologize.

Mic (LMKM)
05-05-2014, 07:56 PM
day or 2 break between events would be nice