PDA

View Full Version : Found a cheater in Fight on! faction

Minxy
05-05-2014, 10:31 AM
But for some reason I cant download my screen shots. Mods please help. I would be happy to provide the evidence for you.

Player is
Ladderman III
level 44
Defence 14,097,485

He plays with Fight on! faction. Where one cheater hides there you will find others.
This guy has a Vicious war machine which as I understand it is a reward unit for completing gold beret level. Please explain and remove this cheater and his team from the game. It was horrible meeting them for our last battle of war. we have fought hard and honestly for our placing only to miss out on top 500 because of these rotten individuals.

Many Thanks

Minxy

lemonhaze
05-05-2014, 10:55 AM
they are ppl are all over with those units even in the very top teams..its a ios glitch 200yk posted on how to get the units if u want a few ur self

Minxy
05-05-2014, 10:57 AM
That sucks. I'm Android how are we supposed to compete?

tambour.de_ville
05-05-2014, 10:57 AM
You need to send an in game ticket to support with screenshots.
Or, use this link direct to Gree.
They'll want your details, too.

https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new

Thief
05-05-2014, 11:00 AM
That sucks. I'm Android how are we supposed to compete?

Lol Android use to have the ability as well (before IOS did even)

Minxy
05-05-2014, 11:27 AM
I have logged my issue with gree. Thanks for the help. If iOS have access it should be granted to all

Web323
05-05-2014, 11:37 AM
I have logged my issue with gree. Thanks for the help. If iOS have access it should be granted to all

Not all iOS has access to it

Snatcher
05-05-2014, 11:50 AM
Gree cant do nothing but fix the glitch they wont take away units and return there valor

whitefire
05-05-2014, 01:17 PM
Gree cant do nothing but fix the glitch they wont take away units and return there valor

"Can't do" in software? Of course they can. And that's a dead easy script to make too. Gree can find most of the hackers and glitchers, they choose not to.

lemonhaze
05-05-2014, 01:36 PM
"Can't do" in software? Of course they can. And that's a dead easy script to make too. Gree can find most of the hackers and glitchers, they choose not to.
it makes the honest folks pay them more so they dont care..corrupiton even at the top lvls in that comp

Apollo13
05-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Dear fellow members of the Modern war Community, the only people that can do something about it is the game developer and that is GREE. They refused to comment and take actions and so there is little that can be done. We can either delete the app from our devices, but it is too addictive or we can just find a place in the game and be contented where we are.

Yes, the glitch apparently only works for iOS and not on Android. And since GREE refuses to take any actions to protect their own game but have allowed such actions to continue, I reckoned that glitching and hacking is fine for everyone. This is the only way to level the playing field.

The game developers have no morale whatsoever, so why should the players have high morales when it comes to playing the game. In the end, it will only get us nowhere. Quit complaining as it will only end up in deaf ears. Save your energy and the little time that you have use to type a message here can be better spent with family and friends.

I learn to be contented with my spot in a top 500 team where I don't need to spend any gold. I am not going to give greedy GREE another cent. In the past, I have spent up to 4 vault per WD event alone but now, I was not willing to part with any of my money anymore for a company that completely disregard it's customers. They have already lost focus or the game is already beyond fixes and they just letting it run for as long as they can and squeeze every cents out of our hard earn money...so don't be a fool and give them more money.

Mic (LMKM)
05-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Omg the troll back

Mic (LMKM)
05-05-2014, 08:07 PM
The birds teach you that?

Dirty Mind
05-05-2014, 08:13 PM
This glitch happened before on Android. after a short time, when you bought some units, they would be taken away and valor returned.

Speed ump
05-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Could and do apparently are two diff things. Seems gree has decided to void the tos, so it's a free for all now.

Speed ump
05-05-2014, 08:18 PM
The problem is since they have taken action in the past on those who did violate it, and have not officially announced it's nullification, that leads to some sticky questions. And not for the players that they're letting violate the tos.

bam bam.
05-06-2014, 06:36 AM
I'm not for exploiting glitches, cheating or any nonsense. PM me ur screenshots mate. If I got exploiters in my house I will have them removed.

Don't ever call for a faction to be removed cause of an individuals unilateral actions. I know the guy n he is a good guy and a hard player but if it is found he has exploited the glitch i will ask him to step down. . . And I'm sure he will.

We r a fun-hardworking faction n in the past when our players have even considered exploiting a glitch I have in no uncertain terms told them they would be removed.

We all know right from wrong, gree doesn't. It sucks that they cant keep their house in order. Beta test correctly and fix basic programming errors however this is no excuse for exploiting loop holes. I don't care if a million ppl have used the glitch. If our players r consciously exploiting the game...they r gone!

PM me ur proof... Personally I'm very ticked off that u have slurred my faction. But I will sought this out.

Monteverdi
05-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Would you pick up the penny you have found on the street ? If Gree allows those units to be bought why not buying it ? I think you guys are pretty stiff here...

Civiltrojan
05-10-2014, 10:09 AM
Hello, I am the leader of Fight On! I have few things to address in minxy's post.

But for some reason I cant download my screen shots. Mods please help. I would be happy to provide the evidence for you.

One of my faction members posted on this this thread and asked you to pm him your evidence, why didn't you?

Player is
Ladderman III
level 44
Defence 14,097,485

He plays with Fight on! faction

Ladderman III joined our faction shortly before the war began and has since left so saying he plays with my faction is a little generous.

Where one cheater hides there you will find others.

In other words, you couldn't find any others so you made a blanket statement to make yourself feel good.

This guy has a Vicious war machine which as I understand it is a reward unit for completing gold beret level.

You don't know of any other way, so he's guilty until proven innocent?

Please explain and remove this cheater and his team from the game.

One player has one unit he shouldn't have (that you know of) and the just thing to do is ban an entire faction?

It was horrible meeting them for our last battle of war.

I wont lie, that line I kind of like.

we have fought hard and honestly for our placing only to miss out on top 500 because of these rotten individuals.

I have no doubt that you fought hard and honestly. But if you missed out on top 500 (I have evidence you didn't even make top 750) it was not due to ladderman III or my faction as a whole. 14 mil defense is the middle of the road in my faction, in fact we had one player who was lvl 163 and had a defense of only 850k (he's no longer with us because he sucks) so if you and your faction lost out on reaching a certain threshold it's because you didn't scout enough, which is your fault!

Apollo13
05-10-2014, 04:25 PM
There is no need to fight over it. This is the verdict from GREE if anyone is found with the units.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?91148-Valour-Units-Glitch

mikeh20
05-11-2014, 01:10 AM
Hello, I am the leader of Fight On! I have few things to address in minxy's post.

One of my faction members posted on this this thread and asked you to pm him your evidence, why didn't you?

Ladderman III joined our faction shortly before the war began and has since left so saying he plays with my faction is a little generous.

In other words, you couldn't find any others so you made a blanket statement to make yourself feel good.

You don't know of any other way, so he's guilty until proven innocent?

One player has one unit he shouldn't have (that you know of) and the just thing to do is ban an entire faction?

I wont lie, that line I kind of like.

I have no doubt that you fought hard and honestly. But if you missed out on top 500 (I have evidence you didn't even make top 750) it was not due to ladderman III or my faction as a whole. 14 mil defense is the middle of the road in my faction, in fact we had one player who was lvl 163 and had a defense of only 850k (he's no longer with us because he sucks) so if you and your faction lost out on reaching a certain threshold it's because you didn't scout enough, which is your fault!

This whole thing is funny as hell. Even if you did cheat who cares. I bet a person in his faction uses this so called ios glitch to help his faction finish FLTQ. If they don't it's probably because they suck top 750 sucks but anyway nobody tells his faction because they would cry about it if it didn't work. 3 quarters of every faction I talk to knows somebody who cheats. So calling out a faction is childish and I take it you must of whooped them bad civiltrojan.