PDA

View Full Version : Level up or level up

tomcat123
05-05-2014, 08:01 AM
Can anyone let me know what's the pros and cons of level up? or not level up?

Thanks

Thief
05-05-2014, 08:52 AM
Pros: More Energy and Stamina as well as more players with high IPH to raid.

Cons: More difficult Epic Boss (although not last time so this may no longer hold true just as WD points no longer matter based on level as much). So the only true con i can think of is dealing with more powerful long term players after you cross the level 200 mark.

tambour.de_ville
05-05-2014, 09:23 AM
Can anyone let me know what's the pros and cons of level up? or not level up?

Thanks

At this point, what once MIGHT have mattered is no longer of import, consequence, concern, or moment.
Remember what Porky the Pig of the old Warner's Brothers cartoons used to stutter at the end of each cartoon?

tomcat123
05-05-2014, 09:24 AM
Then what about the points you get in world domination event? if you hit the one with level much lower than you. will you get fewer points than hitting a guy with higher level? How does Gree calculate those points?

tambour.de_ville
05-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Then what about the points you get in world domination event? if you hit the one with level much lower than you. will you get fewer points than hitting a guy with higher level? How does Gree calculate those points?

No one KNWS for sure. The game maker as never definitively answered your question.
But, no worries, things are poised to be very revealing.

PITA4PRES
05-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Probably won't matter much because the game seems to be coming to a quick close as people are quitting left and right because Gree doesn't seem to care about it anymore as it is not the cash cow it once was.

Dazzj10
05-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Would be doing a lot better if they hadn't have exploited people willingness to buy gold, now you need it for every single event,, 2 years ago hardly any gold had to be bought

jrb22250
05-06-2014, 09:58 PM
My experience with last WD was low level accounts where getting 320-350 for hits way more than my LV 200+ account. Then again my level 22 account was hitting a lv 165 and only getting 180-220....WHO KNOWS...

Crippled cow
05-07-2014, 05:17 AM
My experience as a goldfree/light player;
Im lvl 95 with 85 mil def. No one have won an attack or raid on me for 28 days (out of WD) due to low level (and those stronger doing the same as me). This is the main reason to be cheap with xp. For me one main focus in this game is not feeling burned out by playing all the time. Not being raided means no need to harvest on the second + raid and attack back. Lot less effort! There is still lots of faction events to take part of! The other reason is better points in WD(??).

Sure the epic boss is easier but you will still need gold to get those top units. If you not using gold the only reason for participating is helping faction.