PDA

View Full Version : Units for Valour?

Loki KAD
05-04-2014, 06:42 PM
Hey Guys & Gals,

As many of you know Gree created Full Assault with an intention of using our many thousands of weaker units, however this backfired somewhat as those units wouldn't amount to any form of power to hold a node.

I have over 20,000 units that would be of better use to me if I could trade them in for Valour!

So Gree have a good think about this, it would help everyone and I'm sure make a lot of players very happy to finally declutter their inventories.

Thanks for reading and best regards,

Loki

Sundown
05-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Definitely agree. Using the same Full Assault deployment tool units could be turned into valor based on their power. The conversion factor needs to be carefully thought out as players will eventually buy units to turn into valor. For example, if 1 valor per 1,000 power were used a Captain Growler costing $15.6 million would yield you 53 valor. That might not be the best unit to purchase but illustrates the point.

DIABLOPEZ
05-05-2014, 02:01 AM
Same here,

20.000 dead weight units, just give me 10 valor each, i'll go for that.
Beats playing Full-A**** event !!!

Utisz
05-05-2014, 10:25 AM
I think indestructible units should be traded for valor, value based upon their power.
Cash units should be sold back to GREE for 50%- 75% of original value.

That way we can get rid of all our thousands of units we can not use. Clear away the clutter.
Also Please, Please give us a way to rearrange units, if we can during the FA event why would it be so hard to do in our regular inventory. I have so much crap in my inventory I can never find anything.

Thank you GREE

{See I asked nice :) }