PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Customer transparency?

00JUMBO
05-04-2014, 01:01 PM
Remember a few months ago when there was serious talks of sup boycotting etc, and Gree immediately resurfaced from their underground 1 billion man cave with golden promises of Customer transparency. Now the only time I ever see the mods are to close down some threads and to repost the Tos. Remember when GEMH (I think) did the thing where for a solid 5 hours (1 maybe 2 times he did it) he answered everybodies' questions? You could see how people were happy. But now not only is there the ridiculous gold use required for anything in this game ( I'm a free player) but worst of all is the complete and utter lack of any base interaction with anyone. Take MiniWarriors (great game), they have 1 mod, on a forum which is viewed by many thousands of players, and yet without fail, this one mod tells everyone of upcoming updates and is without a doubt there to help anyone should they need it, yet gree has 4?, 5? Mods who we even know their names and yet we never hear from them. Come on Gree, I'm still playing, yet just about every long time player seems to have quit and short time players are dropping out in droves as they realise it's no fun as it's impossible to get into a decent faction. Gree if you want to save this game, In my opinion you guys need to suck it up, interact with your loyal players, and maybe,just maybe take off one of the zero's required in these outrageous ltq's. Opinions?

tambour.de_ville
05-04-2014, 01:12 PM
If you're asking, the answer is painfully obvious.

I Am Legend
05-04-2014, 01:15 PM
"We are awarer of the issues"
"We have someone looking into it"
"We have a fix in the works for next update"

Now that you heard an empty promise please stfu and continue buying gold,

Sincerely

NOT a Gree Employee :)

2000y2k
05-04-2014, 01:18 PM
"We are awarer of the issues"
"We have someone looking into it"
"We have a fix in the works for next update"

Now that you heard an empty promise please stfu and continue buying gold,

Sincerely

NOT a Gree Employee :)

You forgot the

"We will not be refunding gold or correcting the issue"

Lasersharks
05-04-2014, 01:26 PM
It's obvious that they don't work weekends. If you want something then, you're asking too much of GREE.

Turkey Bacon
05-04-2014, 01:39 PM
well working weekends would increase overhead thus increasing their need for everyone to buy and spend gold...... so if you want customer service just pay for it...buy more gold!

/sarcasm

00JUMBO
05-04-2014, 02:28 PM
I like this game and it has so much potential... but gree don't listen, when we say we want a way to organise inventory...nothing, something to get rid of units...full assualt, that actually gives you more units...Why not just a way to sell back units...it's infuriating when things that would make many people happy are so easy to do, and could be accomplished by the most basic experienced devs.... It is not hard, but the blatant lack of care for this game and the parasitic nature of eating people's savings is just so infuriating.

mikeh20
05-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Well I hope you guys don't really expect much of a response I have been waiting 4 months now for gold I never received but purchased. They said contact Google wallet for a refund 2 months later because they knew I was right but gree took so long to tell me that Google couldn't do nothing about. So here I am 4 months later still no gold and no money back and they just asked me to take a survey on how they performed to taking care of my problem. I didn't even know what to write.

SPWD
05-04-2014, 03:02 PM
I guess they left it in the office on Friday!!

MadAtWorld
05-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Um.. hello. They are not interested in saving the game. Consider this: it is a flawed product. That would require more money to fix it. They have loads of new titles, some in production, some in development. What they need is revenue to get them released and advertised so more people play them. So they use an already highly populated game with a short remaining life span, raise the prices for a quick cash influx, until people have left in sufficient numbers that they can now say the game is no longer profitable and cancel it. Has anyone even checked to see if these mods are also mods for other games? If so, would be interesting to see which they spend more time on.

MadAtWorld
05-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Well I hope you guys don't really expect much of a response I have been waiting 4 months now for gold I never received but purchased. They said contact Google wallet for a refund 2 months later because they knew I was right but gree took so long to tell me that Google couldn't do nothing about. So here I am 4 months later still no gold and no money back and they just asked me to take a survey on how they performed to taking care of my problem. I didn't even know what to write.

If you used a credit card to pay for it call them. Show them the multiple tickets and emails. They may not be able to do anything but it'll be on the record.

Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint. Gree has others, but in the past they have at least addressed them. Some in favor of the complainant.

I Am Legend
05-04-2014, 03:33 PM
It's obvious that they don't work weekends. If you want something then, you're asking too much of GREE.

You say that as if they work during the week days LOL