PDA

View Full Version : We need unlimited inventory space.

furyp
05-04-2014, 11:07 AM
It's a joke that you are limiting the inventory space to 80 when your richest/best customers have their armor inventory in the 1000+ range. The crafting privilege is taken away from us because of it. Fix it gree

Sent
05-04-2014, 11:22 AM
I don't know about unlimited, but I do agree that we need a higher limit. At least 200, tbh.

Sol Invictus
05-04-2014, 12:19 PM
Make armors stackable.
Give the option to use more than four armors in enhancement.
Give each option to discard armors. In bulk.

This should have been implemented eight months ago.

Sent
05-04-2014, 01:00 PM

Make armor cost depend on level, star, and type (e.g. fusion boost or not) of armor being used and star of armor being enchanted. Don't make level of armor being enchanted have anything to do with enchanting.
If armor being used is higher than level 1, should give xp based on how much xp it's gained, not amount of xp it normally gives + level.

Phykins
05-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Make armors stackable.
Give each option to discard armors. In bulk.

This should have been implemented eight months ago.

Problem with stackable armor would be would you make it stack all levels, or have a stack per level?

Sent
05-04-2014, 02:54 PM
Problem with stackable armor would be would you make it stack all levels, or have a stack per level?

Stack at 0 xp and max xp, ideally.

Sol Invictus
05-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Stack any unique instance of an item separately, obviously.

ZERO_07
05-05-2014, 07:08 AM
I'm also tired of Fusion Boosts being shown first in my inventory when enhancing armors. They should show up AFTER the Rares, seeing as everything else is ordered by rarity.

bosskiller
05-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Agree with all ideas

tttoo
05-05-2014, 11:52 AM
Agree with all ideas

All ideas are great, but few will happen. That is the fate of all great ideas posted in this forum.

EljayK
05-05-2014, 11:57 AM
Stackable would be difficult given that each individual armor has different XP values, and you would need another navigation screen to show the stack and different values of each. However, stacking level 1 armors with no xp applied to them would be way more than worth it. The only problem is that you wouldn't be able to equip them onto a knight without entering another navigation screen to decide which.

Sol Invictus
05-05-2014, 04:05 PM
How would it be difficult? You already see 30 separate Uncommon spirit armors (right now, because of the gifting event) so what would be so difficult about having 30x Uncommon armors and a few other single unique instances of other Uncommon spirit armors?

The only difference to the way it is now is that non-unique instances would all be collapsed into one icon.

And, really, how many instances of the same armor do you usually have at different XP values?

The only time I have junk armors that aren't at level 1 is when I'm throwing other junk armors into them to get them out of my inventory because all they do is take up space...which is the problem that stacking, and unlimited* inventory, solve.

*Because there probably has to be some limit to the number of armors you can have, but 80 is obviously a cruel joke.

Sent
05-05-2014, 07:10 PM
which is the problem that stacking
and unlimited inventory

solve.

EljayK
05-06-2014, 05:40 AM
Maybe for us at upper tiers that's not a problem. But it is a problem for new players, who are the people they're trying to reel in. If you're going to code something in, like new screens, etc, you have to cover every. single. little. possibility.

That's a lot of work. It's the kind of thing that's put into a full update. As far as I remember, the only full update ever done was arena.

EljayK
05-06-2014, 02:43 PM
I stand happily corrected of my pessimism.

King juju
05-07-2014, 05:16 AM
Or at least the option to buy extra space with gems...that way green is happy...

Sent
05-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Or at least the option to buy extra space with gems...that way green is happy...

Don't give them ideas.

Divine Karma
05-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Don't give them ideas.

Hahaha.

I agree with 80 being an extremely low amount of armors that can be kept in the inventory, you can see that they are trying to put up some restrictions. Why can't we just continue getting more inventory spaces as we level up? It stopped at 80 at around level 100....

RicPper
05-09-2014, 11:54 AM
All ideas are great, but few will happen. That is the fate of all great ideas posted in this forum.

Its about time gree do something about it

The_Athena
05-10-2014, 08:27 PM
I compleatly agree with having more space!!:D

Jerry Bee
05-13-2014, 05:55 AM
;)
I'm also tired of Fusion Boosts being shown first in my inventory when enhancing armors. They should show up AFTER the Rares, seeing as everything else is ordered by rarity.

The problem fixed now^^

MrManhoso
05-14-2014, 08:25 AM
I like the new armor stack

tdunks
05-21-2014, 10:57 PM
the new armor stack is awesome and completely useful but it is frustrating when is still have to waste money and enhance something useless to make room in my inventory.

TakeTheirTeeth
05-28-2014, 06:48 AM
More space! People are sacrificing nice armor for space.

Rookeye
05-28-2014, 10:23 AM
Sure would be nice if there was an in-game guide to armors, so noobs (*raises own hand*) who have not yet found this loverly forum might not hang for dear life to armors which are ultimately worthless, nor fuse away the truly awesome stuff.

A little help here, Gree? ;)

Lord Malice
05-28-2014, 12:56 PM
I agree,The lack of inventory space is a very bad problem.

ColombianThreatMachine
05-29-2014, 10:32 PM
We definitely need more inventory space, I don't want to fuse away my old armors that I love, just to make room for new armors. Some of these armors are cool collectables to some people. With all the Armors I have that I want to keep and never get rid of, that automatically takes up about 30 armor slots.