PDA

View Full Version : Zambia - Zero Hour - 50 Wins(FLTQ10/10) and/or 12/12 Streak(Prestige 9/9)...

General Luke
05-04-2014, 10:24 AM
Congrats to all!

1. BuRnInG OuT - 50 wins, 12/12 streak (61-0, 73rd)
2. Teutonia's Fury - 50 wins, 9/9 streak (54-4...almost top 150)
3. tRIGGER hAPPY cORP v4.20 - 50 wins, 12/12 streak (60-0....190-0 running streak, top 150)
4. The darkness - 50 wins, 9/9 streak (55 wins, top 50)
5. Legends of McGurt - 50 wins, 12/12 streak (63-3, 9th)...screen shots of KYS war circulating...wow!
6. Kill Yo Self - 50 wins, 9/9 streak (56 wins, 4th)...tough loss

Sigg
05-04-2014, 04:04 PM
We will post. Matching time sucks so a little slower this time....

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-05-2014, 01:44 AM
THC is 185-0 now. Who wants to match us for our 56th (186th) win in a row?

Incidentally, the brilliant minds of gree haven't bothered to edit their splash screens and it shows 55 wins in a row. God how stupid are you people? Can't do simple math?

heatnet
05-05-2014, 02:00 AM

Incidentally, the brilliant minds of gree haven't bothered to edit their splash screens and it shows 55 wins in a row. God how stupid are you people? Can't do simple math?

why dont you trying coming up with my faction?
We will trash u.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-05-2014, 03:13 AM
why dont you trying coming up with my faction?
We will trash u.

What's your rank? I see your stats are awful for your level... So that's one good target at least.

I am a cow!
05-05-2014, 05:18 AM
What's your rank? I see your stats are awful for your level... So that's one good target at least.

Probs sub 4000 team

VikingsVoice
05-05-2014, 06:53 AM
They finished in 666 last WD. They obviously have a good team, a good strategy and clearly execute well. I know what it takes for the streak wins and these guys undoubtedly have it down. We hope to be on the list as well, Good Luck All

Gerath
05-05-2014, 08:49 AM
Cosmic trigger, I know you like to brag about your streaks but what kind of competition do you face. Is it top 4k, 1k, top 500 or top 50? Just curious.

Sigg
05-05-2014, 09:30 AM
So, who has the 50 wins and 12 streak so far?

05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
Animal 092 created Friday gained 27 levels but went 50 and 0

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-05-2014, 12:12 PM
tRIGGER hAPPY cORP v4.20
60-0 Zambia
Top 150
190-0 running streak

**** with me...

VikingsVoice
05-05-2014, 12:22 PM
Nice Job, Congrats

{Kill Joy}
05-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Nice job. How many top 10 teams you face? Just curious. Not trying to rain on your parade.

tRIGGER hAPPY cORP v4.20
60-0 Zambia
Top 150
190-0 running streak

**** with me...

Nav10
05-05-2014, 12:45 PM
The darkness
Top 50, 55 wins , 9/9 streak (prestige 8/9)

Sigg
05-05-2014, 12:45 PM
We finished top 150, so it was a variety. Streaking was much harder this wd.

Mark-1
05-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Legends of McGurt went 63-3, finished 9th and got the 12/12. We took down many top teams including a massive late war battle with kill yo self when both teams were deep into their streaks.

BigTex87
05-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Kill Yo Self (KyS) Finished With 56 Wins to compleat 50 Wins(FLTQ10/10) and 9/9 Streak(Prestige 8/9) Plus Finished Ranked #4. We lost our 12/12 in a great battle with Legends of Mcgurt with both teams over 5.5m during the battle. Hats off to you Mcgurt! Looking foward to a great round two next WD.

Cow
05-05-2014, 01:15 PM
BuRnInG OuT (aka British Legion) 61-0, 75th place, 12/12 completed.

Couple close battles w Alpha NPI Legacy and Original Gunners :)

General Luke
05-05-2014, 01:20 PM
Legends of McGurt went 63-3, finished 9th and got the 12/12. We took down many top teams including a massive late war battle with kill yo self when both teams were deep into their streaks.

What streak were you on when you faced Teutonia's Fury? Was an epic battle for our minis. Glad u guys still got the streak.

Sigg
05-05-2014, 01:23 PM
BuRnInG OuT 61-0, 73rd place, 12/12 completed.

Wow. Congrats!

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-05-2014, 01:24 PM
BuRnInG OuT 61-0, 73rd place, 12/12 completed.

Very nice! Got that air boost too!

Cow
05-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Yep that was the goal figured top 50 wasn't worth it just go for top 75.

VikingsVoice
05-05-2014, 01:28 PM
What streak were you on when you faced Teutonia's Fury? Was an epic battle for our minis. Glad u guys still got the streak.

Thanks, We had just finished a streak when we got Teutonia's Fury and it was early enough to not have an impact.

AlexFoo
05-05-2014, 01:46 PM
We cruised into the top 10 and got our 50 wins, we don't try for 12 streak we always match SUP a couple of times and get shattered. the little streak prizes aren't that great.

We had a great time this weekend, had a couple of epic battles and close loses to some of our rivals, and even had a smaller team sandbag and sneak one by us... they know who they are. :)

FFF Oldtimer
05-05-2014, 03:05 PM
We cruised into the top 10 and got our 50 wins, we don't try for 12 streak we always match SUP a couple of times and get shattered. the little streak prizes aren't that great.

We had a great time this weekend, had a couple of epic battles and close loses to some of our rivals, and even had a smaller team sandbag and sneak one by us... they know who they are. :)

Smaller team?!?

Maverick0073
05-05-2014, 05:32 PM
Warblers.????

AlexFoo
05-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Warblers.????

indeed. we got caught napping and got what we deserved. well played.

Blodiea
05-05-2014, 07:19 PM
When was the last time thc lost? Turkey?

Superdude
05-05-2014, 08:00 PM

Pm sent...

MaroonMonsoon
05-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Cosmic trigger, I know you like to brag about your streaks but what kind of competition do you face. Is it top 4k, 1k, top 500 or top 50? Just curious.

Faced em with my 4k 4 man squad. Wish I could suck my own **** as good as they do

Sigg
05-05-2014, 09:44 PM
There's nothing spectacular in what thc do, they match cupcakes all weekend by pulling down their own boosts and lowering their ally count.

Of course they will paint a different picture but facts of the matter is if they didn't face cupcakes all weekend they would get ripped apart...

Hi Artois, you're not quite right. THC finished top 150 and the good players and factions we edged out along the way would not agree with you that they were cupcakes.

Maverick0073
05-06-2014, 03:35 AM
Wow, for once I agree with Artois , you do face cup cakes all weekend, the fact that you finish top 150, just suggests you have 1 or 2 big scoring matches towards the end, even so almost every faction from 100-4000 are gold free. You must feel real proud.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-06-2014, 04:32 AM
Wow, for once I agree with Artois , you do face cup cakes all weekend, the fact that you finish top 150, just suggests you have 1 or 2 big scoring matches towards the end, even so almost every faction from 100-4000 are gold free. You must feel real proud.

Lol... The fact that you think rank teams do anything more than spend gold is just sad. You've deluded yourselves. We pushed top 150 to simply prove a point. Given enough gold we can do what any rank team does... Unfortunately, we don't have that much gold... And doing what we did this war (pushing for rank) was painful as we don't like to spend that way. Its only the Mgurts, KYS and other rank teams who also streak that are doing anything admirable. Rank is simply a function of gold spent and NOTHING more. The 7th rank team only succeeded in spending less than 6 other teams and more than the rest.

Mr Artois is a sad, angry resentful man. He revels in the failure of others. And when others have success he vomits his jealousy all over these forums. Any true streakers understand what I'm saying. To pull off what we do takes a ridiculous amount of activity, communication and dedication. We use strategy and hard work to do what we do.

You guys are trying to minimize what we do. But it's hard work. We have a brilliant strategy we have used for many months now with great success. But what it doesn't allow for... Is simply outspending opponents to win. You guys seem to think there's no value in winning unless you spend for it. I challenge you to start looking at this game differently. Don't cry on the forums about gree gouging it's player base and then get upset with us for finding a way to succeed without spending. Start measuring your stats by the ratio of gold spent/stats gained. That's the true measure of success in this game... Where strategy is near dead and spending almost always wins out. You should be happy that there are other options here. That you CAN actually have success using strategy and hard work. If you don't like the idea of this... Please don't keep crying about how everything is so gold intensive.

FA also is a strategy based event which values hard work and sacrifice. We do exceptionally well in that also. We are able to rank VERY high without spending gold. See... When you take gold spending out of the picture we are as competitive as any other team. We ranked 14th, 12th and 3rd in the three FA events. Were we facing cupcakes? We are all old players who have high iph... Who never used gold as a crutch. Back in the old days ones stats were dependent onhaving good Econ. So we all built up then. Didn't bother buying golden army's. Now it pays off for us.

Not sure why I feel the need to defend myself. Our record stands on it's own. If you think it's so easy... You try it. Bet you wouldn't complete 12 wins in a row much less 190. I'll stop responding to the resentful whiners. I'm sure you have enough people in your IRL circles who you make miserable... No need to add to that tally.

Maverick0073
05-06-2014, 06:30 AM
What McGurt and osw did is really something to be proud of , what you did is nothing compared to that, all you did was to manipulate you accounts by dropping allies etc to exploit a matchup algorithm badly written by gree. well done , look every one thinks you're awesome...wahahaha

RetiredAndHappy
05-06-2014, 06:44 AM
Lol... The fact that you think rank teams do anything more than spend gold is just sad. You've deluded yourselves. We pushed top 150 to simply prove a point. Given enough gold we can do what any rank team does... Unfortunately, we don't have that much gold... And doing what we did this war (pushing for rank) was painful as we don't like to spend that way. Its only the Mgurts, KYS and other rank teams who also streak that are doing anything admirable. Rank is simply a function of gold spent and NOTHING more. The 7th rank team only succeeded in spending less than 6 other teams and more than the rest.

Mr Artois is a sad, angry resentful man. He revels in the failure of others. And when others have success he vomits his jealousy all over these forums. Any true streakers understand what I'm saying. To pull off what we do takes a ridiculous amount of activity, communication and dedication. We use strategy and hard work to do what we do.

You guys are trying to minimize what we do. But it's hard work. We have a brilliant strategy we have used for many months now with great success. But what it doesn't allow for... Is simply outspending opponents to win. You guys seem to think there's no value in winning unless you spend for it. I challenge you to start looking at this game differently. Don't cry on the forums about gree gouging it's player base and then get upset with us for finding a way to succeed without spending. Start measuring your stats by the ratio of gold spent/stats gained. That's the true measure of success in this game... Where strategy is near dead and spending almost always wins out. You should be happy that there are other options here. That you CAN actually have success using strategy and hard work. If you don't like the idea of this... Please don't keep crying about how everything is so gold intensive.

FA also is a strategy based event which values hard work and sacrifice. We do exceptionally well in that also. We are able to rank VERY high without spending gold. See... When you take gold spending out of the picture we are as competitive as any other team. We ranked 14th, 12th and 3rd in the three FA events. Were we facing cupcakes? We are all old players who have high iph... Who never used gold as a crutch. Back in the old days ones stats were dependent onhaving good Econ. So we all built up then. Didn't bother buying golden army's. Now it pays off for us.

Not sure why I feel the need to defend myself. Our record stands on it's own. If you think it's so easy... You try it. Bet you wouldn't complete 12 wins in a row much less 190. I'll stop responding to the resentful whiners. I'm sure you have enough people in your IRL circles who you make miserable... No need to add to that tally.

Fully agree.. It's an amazing achievement to walk away with these rewards. We got to 12/12 streaks a few times nearer the start, but the amount of coordination and activity took it toll.. I commend anyone who csn still pull this off

zhenyu
05-06-2014, 07:30 AM
G-Force 2, finished with 50 wins and 9/9 streak (55-2). Ranked 275.

BostonHammer
05-06-2014, 07:31 AM
Fully agree.. It's an amazing achievement to walk away with these rewards. We got to 12/12 streaks a few times nearer the start, but the amount of coordination and activity took it toll.. I commend anyone who csn still pull this off

I agree, great achievement. I streaked a few times and got the 50 wins and 12/12 streak prizes and it is tough. Too much time and coordination, it is more work than going for rank. I have much respect for teams that put time ahead of gold. Gold makes this game very, very easy.

Veccster
05-06-2014, 08:02 AM
I assume the thread where THC was bragging was deleted?

And why should anyone care if they lowered boosts and allies to face easier teams? Thats using strategy. It's still a lot of work and communication to achieve something like that. Anyway, as I said in the now deleted thread....CONGRATS!

General Luke
05-06-2014, 08:54 AM

I think Cosmic gets a bad rap because he has fun with the forums. Nothing wrong with that. I agree with his comments on streaking. I have accts on two of the teams on the list and it is much harder work streaking and ranking all weekend then logging in and just tapping out gold. And, dropping allies and boosts means you face some cupcake teams but also many other streak teams. IMO, most admirable are indeed the top 10 teams. Nothing worst than spending Saturday afternoon paired against Sup 1&2 or OSW. The rest of us do what we can to enjoy our time and money commitment in the lower ranks...however we chose to do so.

Sigg
05-06-2014, 09:01 AM
Thanks for the nice words, and even the criticism. Love it or hate it, it's still a glorified video game played by adults. Might as well have a little fun with it to go with all of the expense. see you all on the battlefield.

Allday
05-06-2014, 12:06 PM
I peronsally think this is a heck of a achievement (unless you are using PC dummy accounts to add to your roster size).

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-06-2014, 01:07 PM
I peronsally think this is a heck of a achievement (unless you are using PC dummy accounts to add to your roster size).

Hey nice avatar. That's a nice IPA. I also have had Centennial IPA they have. Good stuff...

bxhx
05-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Should I jump in.....na.