PDA

View Full Version : Zambia Dark Days/Zero Hour units

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-04-2014, 03:17 AM
If anyone is wondering:

Zero Hour 9/10 (Win 35 Battles): ZAF ATTACK CHOPPER (air) 26507/17671

Dark Days (prestige) 7/9 (Win 8 in a row): ZAF A7-CORSAIR II (air) 34941/25302

Dark Days (Prestige) 8/9 (Win 9 in a row): ZDF ELITE OPERATIVE (inf) 78316/52211

tambour.de_ville
05-04-2014, 07:07 AM
If anyone is wondering:

Zero Hour 9/10 (Win 35 Battles): ZAF ATTACK CHOPPER (air) 26507/17671

Dark Days (prestige) 7/9 (Win 8 in a row): ZAF A7-CORSAIR II (air) 34941/25302

never crossed me mind.

Mcdoc
05-04-2014, 07:21 AM
never crossed me mind.

Hello PJ :)

or at least someone made mention that you were PJ

He was the King Troll of this forum for a long time and the reason a lot of respected Old Timers quit coming to the once respectable forum.

so far - every single post I have come across created by the 1st cousin of Cruella.de_ville has been a troll post

if you are not PJ - I can certainly see how some have come to believe you are trying to fill his troll shoes

just saying . . . . . . . . . . .

tambour.de_ville
05-04-2014, 07:44 AM

He was the King Troll of this forum for a long time and the reason a lot of respected Old Timers quit coming to the once respectable forum.

so far - every single post I have come across created by the 1st cousin of Cruella.de_ville has been a troll post

if you are not PJ - I can certainly see how some have come to believe you are trying to fill his troll shoes

PPJ, hmm, never knew him or her. Must have made an extreme impression upon you though.

MaverickINsc
05-04-2014, 01:04 PM

I don't know if he is pj or not but nothing constructive or positive to add.....a lot of newer players are afraid to say anything for fear of being flamed by the trolls.....doesn't help the game or the forum......gree didn't post the rewards and I'm sure some people would like to see what they are......just because there is a de ville at the end of the name doesn't mean you have to act "cru-ella" to everybody on here.....lets try to be a little more positive.....goes a long way....or at least save the sarcasm for gree right now.....cheers

tambour.de_ville
05-04-2014, 01:10 PM
I don't know if he is pj or not but nothing constructive or positive to add.....a lot of newer players are afraid to say anything for fear of being flamed by the trolls.....doesn't help the game or the forum......gree didn't post the rewards and I'm sure some people would like to see what they are......just because there is a de ville at the end of the name doesn't mean you have to act "cru-ella" to everybody on here.....lets try to be a little more positive.....goes a long way....or at least save the sarcasm for gree right now.....cheers

You have an opinion, you've posted it.
So did I.
You are no more mandated to honor my opinion, than I do yours.
Constructive, is a relative term.
You've even admonished me, which I choose to ignore.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-04-2014, 01:10 PM
Dark Days (Prestige) 8/9 (Win 9 in a row): ZDF ELITE OPERATIVE (inf) 78316/52211

Sigg
05-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Will tRIGGER hAPPY cORPORATION go undefeated for the billionth time? We are all anxious to know....

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-04-2014, 04:11 PM
176-0 right now. That's a record that's not to be ****ed with. Unfortunately with the long matchup times we have had this war we won't be able to hit 196-0 as we had hoped. Will get damn close though

Basslaker
05-05-2014, 06:58 AM
Hmm, first I have found of any prizes listed for the WD dark days and zero hour event. Nothing for individual. May have not searched all corners yet, but probably not listed since they're not worth it anymore ???

BostonHammer
05-05-2014, 07:12 AM
176-0 right now. That's a record that's not to be ****ed with. Unfortunately with the long matchup times we have had this war we won't be able to hit 196-0 as we had hoped. Will get damn close though

Very impressive, what rank factions do you normally encounter?

Sigg
05-05-2014, 09:33 AM
Boston--it varies. We get a good mix. Got Umbrella Corp this time around. Battle of the Streakers!

tambour.de_ville
05-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Boston--it varies. We get a good mix. Got Umbrella Corp this time around. Battle of the Streakers!

After the Great Dutchman left them, they've followed Humpty Dumpty's path.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-05-2014, 09:54 AM
Don't feed the troll