PDA

View Full Version : Clever move GREEdy, but...

manbeast
05-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Clever move greedy. You know every faction has a minimum points requirement. Most top 10 teams are around 250k which equals about 2 vaults for an active player with decent regen... Requirements have been steady for the last year or so..So how can greedy make more money from the same event? EASY!! Tweak the point system to give out 20% less points across the board. GREEdy knows the teams won't change their requirements. Everyone will score the same points they always have, but they will spend 20% more to do it! GREE employees get a 20% bonus this month! GREEdy just made one mistake... They were too GREEDY.. Instead of phasing it in slowly so we wouldn't notice, they hit us with it all at once!

I wish all factions would out smart this sneaky move and lower their requirements by 20%. Who is with me? :)

tambour.de_ville
05-03-2014, 06:00 PM
We have ZERO requirements. We don't care about WD, bosses, FLTQ, we just hang out for FREE.
What others do no longer impacts us, because we're content with consistently losing.
Try it....

Dirty Mind
05-03-2014, 06:08 PM
HA! GREEdy! I see what you did there. Thats hilarious, did you think of that all by yourself?

Mcdoc
05-03-2014, 06:29 PM
Your logic is sound Manbeast :)

Rough Neck
05-03-2014, 06:35 PM
I play for free, don't really what Gree does, and thank you to those paying for me to play for free

Nukesarge
05-03-2014, 08:59 PM
I am the faction leader for a top 1000/750 challenging team. For the last 2 months Gree has made rewards in that bracket worth fighting for. This month the reward we won in FA for playing one measly game was far superior to the reward placed in the top 750/1000 for WD. Not to mention the tremendous rewards and valor earned in raid boss event for similiar effort and time as WD. Because of this my officers and I felt that WD was not worth our time or money until Gree rebalances and put rewards more worth our time and effort in this event. I can buy one of those units anytime I want. And yes this has become more difficult with the reduction in battle points.

In addition Gree needs to change the algorithm criteria to not give such high point bias to lvl spread. With the influx of low lvl high A/D Factions, ones like mine doesn't have a chance because we are all high lvl players between 100-250. Factions with all members between lvl 5-25 kill our chances at making points necessary to place where we want. Larger point distribution given should be rebalanced to A/D and not lvl bias.

No we will never be in competition with those factions who freely spend in excess of 100k annually, but Gree if your reading this, you have all kinds of other players who are willing to spend money if you would just give us a reason. Right now it's only set up to benefit the top factions.

just my 2 cents...

Rough Neck
05-03-2014, 09:58 PM
I am the faction leader for a top 1000/750 challenging team. For the last 2 months Gree has made rewards in that bracket worth fighting for. This month the reward we won in FA for playing one measly game was far superior to the reward placed in the top 750/1000 for WD. Not to mention the tremendous rewards and valor earned in raid boss event for similiar effort and time as WD. Because of this my officers and I felt that WD was not worth our time or money until Gree rebalances and put rewards more worth our time and effort in this event. I can buy one of those units anytime I want. And yes this has become more difficult with the reduction in battle points.

In addition Gree needs to change the algorithm criteria to not give such high point bias to lvl spread. With the influx of low lvl high A/D Factions, ones like mine doesn't have a chance because we are all high lvl players between 100-250. Factions with all members between lvl 5-25 kill our chances at making points necessary to place where we want. Larger point distribution given should be rebalanced to A/D and not lvl bias.

No we will never be in competition with those factions who freely spend in excess of 100k annually, but Gree if your reading this, you have all kinds of other players who are willing to spend money if you would just give us a reason. Right now it's only set up to benefit the top factions.

just my 2 cents...

Sounds more like 1 cent only!

_Mas_
05-04-2014, 05:59 AM
In a few wars, you will see people hitting peeps for less points than hitting walls :D

JB5
05-04-2014, 09:09 AM
The point drop off was definitely unexpected. But the bigger issue to me was the mods not notifying us of such a drastic change. They were putting out good info for a while, but now we're lucky to get a prize list that's correct. What happened to where all of a sudden transparency is so difficult?

KarenWill
05-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Woah I'm surprised! Oh wait I read Gree.. I take it back, oh to be honest I expected that :D

Nukesarge
05-04-2014, 10:17 AM

Just my 2 cents....

Sounds more like 1 cent only!

Is this how you've acquired your 330 post...by sarcastically adding your 1 cent worth of brain power??? If you have something productive to share I would love to hear it. Because after several hours of forum reading last night, I find that a lot of my concerns and opinions stated above are echoed all over the pages of this forum. And my comments relative to points generated during WD are based from last months. It seems after reading through concerns relative to point distribution from the current WD that Gree may have indeed balanced this problem out some. I won't officially be able to comment until next WD.
But please do us all a favor and don't weigh in on a comment if you can't contribute to or respectfully share your opinions against what has been posted.

Tater tots
05-04-2014, 10:46 AM
Woah I'm surprised! Oh wait I read Gree.. I take it back, oh to be honest I expected that :D

Lol, good one!