PDA

View Full Version : Crate Events - Reformed, Retained or Removed?

Viscount Bell
05-03-2014, 03:07 PM
Hello All,

Personally I dislike Crate Events for I do not Spend Money to Buy Gold in-game. I dislike such an event because there is no strategy involved in it - simply, what I get in a crate is beyond my control, compare that to a boss event where my success depends on the amount of time I am willing to spend attacking the epic boss (obviously there reaches a point of impossibility, that is, when cash attacks no longer work - I am at a higher level, so epic boss is unfavorable to me).

In any case there are primarily 3 options open to the Crate Event and in highlighting this I am merely endeavoring to ascertain the consensus regarding the event, not, to invoke hatred or incitement of any sort.

1) the crate event may be deleted/removed permanently so as to effect a new more modern event - what this event shall be is not my concern.

2) the event could be modified so as to increase its flexibility -probably difficult to accomplish this, one may ask how can you possibly modify a crate event?

3) Retain the Crate Event, it is fun, it has great rewards and is thoroughly beneficial to the game experience.

Constructive advice/feedback appreciated.

Alexindahouss94
05-03-2014, 03:33 PM
I say let's keep it the way it is. Best event to take a break from

Jjqr
05-03-2014, 03:36 PM
I say let's keep it the way it is. Best event to take a break from

Totaly agree,
Time to take a break...