PDA

View Full Version : Cc 5.0

ILikeTheAbuse
05-03-2014, 01:42 AM
More bugs than I have time to type out, here. GREE, your coding is bad and you should feel bad.

That is all.

CCC-syn
05-03-2014, 02:37 AM
They fixed the biggest bug of all - game lags at raid boss

Misty GFY
05-03-2014, 03:01 AM
More bugs than I have time to type out, here. GREE, your coding is bad and you should feel bad.

That is all.

ineteresting thread. really usefull. thanks a lot for it.

GucciMane
05-03-2014, 11:31 AM
ineteresting thread. really usefull. thanks a lot for it.

Misty, I didn't think you could get a fraction of an IP point (sig)

scottmac112
05-03-2014, 02:43 PM

That's those retarded European separators. They use periods where commas should be, and vice versa. Like our 9.04 is 9,04 there, and 9,040 is 9.040 there. Very confusing.

ghetto69143
05-03-2014, 03:30 PM

That is all.

the game does lag but one thing I will give credit for is that they removed that annoying "Free Games" icon and now I can click on Rob/Fight results icon !! Yippeee

therealbengie
05-03-2014, 03:41 PM
That's those retarded European separators. They use periods where commas should be, and vice versa. Like our 9.04 is 9,04 there, and 9,040 is 9.040 there. Very confusing.

Such a tool.

Lolz at an American accusing someone of having a poor grasp of the English language.

Luv4UR Mom
05-03-2014, 04:45 PM

LMAO.... That's awesome! Photoshop fail!

scottmac112
05-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Such a tool.

Lolz at an American accusing someone of having a poor grasp of the English language.

Separators are independent of the language. Therefore it was not a criticism of the language, but of regional customs.

By the way, since apparently I'm a grammar nazi, "such a tool" is a fragment. :p

CuoreBianconero
05-03-2014, 11:17 PM

really ?? sorry but not for me...it looks like every next rB event there are more and more lags.

I am on Android :

- nearly every boss i try to attack : "problems with talking to server"
means i must shout down and try 3-4 times again and hope it counts.

- Rival list lags..better no robs & fights during rb events because it takes 10 x of normal time

- Since last RB problems collecting my hood - first it looks like the cash counts...after log off / in buildings ready again.

I am happy with all there bugs fixed.

therealbengie
05-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Separators are independent of the language. Therefore it was not a criticism of the language, but of regional customs.

By the way, since apparently I'm a grammar nazi, "such a tool" is a fragment. :p

still a tool though buddy as being a life long Englishman we don't use a full stop as a separator for long numbers, we use comma's.

HTH

scottmac112
05-04-2014, 02:49 AM
still a tool though buddy as being a life long Englishman we don't use a full stop as a separator for long numbers, we use comma's.

HTH

OK, my mistake. While the UK does not use the period/full stop as a thousands separator, according to Wikipedia, the following countries do: "Brazil, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Indonesia, Italy, Netherlands (currency), Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain (older), [and] Sweden (not recommended)." So my generalization of "comma's" as separators being a European thing was just a faulty generalization at worst.

I don't know what HTH means, so I'll assume it's a friendly British salutation and reply in kind: ta-ta! ;)

reticlover
05-04-2014, 05:14 AM

Wrong, I have lag on rb that I never had

bravo 6 vk
05-04-2014, 09:02 AM

Qouted for truth

ILikeTheAbuse
05-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Galaxy Note 3. In 3 months, this is the only app that has made me have to pull my battery. I have over 200 installed and play at least 10 games.

lurcher
05-04-2014, 11:37 PM
really ?? sorry but not for me...it looks like every next rB event there are more and more lags.

I am on Android :

- Rival list lags..better no robs & fights during rb events because it takes 10 x of normal time

- Since last RB problems collecting my hood - first it looks like the cash counts...after log off / in buildings ready again.

Same here on 2 devices...

Max Power
05-05-2014, 06:38 AM

If you are a "retired ex-member" of something, that means you are once again a member (sig)

Learn your double negatives son. :)

Dubstik
05-05-2014, 06:57 AM

I am on Android :

I am happy with all there bugs fixed.

I had to reinstall the game to even make it playable during this raidboss. But I still have the problems you have.

Whoever programmed the Raid boss event, should be ashamed..

Dozer13
05-05-2014, 07:37 AM

Agreed. It takes several attempts to go back and forth between the Info/Select Boss/Summon/Rank/History tabs. When I touch and highlight one of the tabs nothing happens. So, I have to touch another one and then try it again. And nothing happens when i hit "Fight On!"

rotmang
05-05-2014, 09:03 AM
On both acc the cc 5.0 take's 97,99 mb space,,,,with all the issue's im to scared to remove and reinstall with a change not getting my acc back. Think thats the reasson for all the lagg

Franky Di Lorenzo
05-05-2014, 03:25 PM
I got the apk file to run on Bluestacks, but when I install I get the error: CPU ABI incompatible. I didn't have it before. Somebody knows a solution?

DirtBagCronin
05-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Everyone having problems, are you guys on droid? iOS? or is it a mix? nervous to do this update if its going to cause problems. Im running iOS

Lethal420
05-05-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm on droid device and the bug and lag is starting to get annoying. They fix one thing and mess up 3 things great job lol

CuoreBianconero
05-05-2014, 11:25 PM
I had to reinstall the game to even make it playable during this raidboss. But I still have the problems you have.

Whoever programmed the Raid boss event, should be ashamed..

yes that was it...i forgot about it...this morning i reinstalled CC and tadaaa runs super like new :-)