PDA

View Full Version : New RP items and street assault!!!

ImmaBoss
05-02-2014, 09:30 PM
Will be introduced after battle weekend so all hold your horses

Misty GFY
05-03-2014, 02:58 AM
Will be introduced after battle weekend so all hold your horses

where u got this info from?

A Fresh Start
05-03-2014, 03:06 AM
Thank god I got out when I did. Good luck with SA. They introduced it in MW and it was a major FAIL

ImmaBoss
05-03-2014, 08:59 AM
where u got this info from?
An intel officer

GucciMane
05-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Thank god I got out when I did. Good luck with SA. They introduced it in MW and it was a major FAIL

I've heard SA was terrible.... but who says we need to do it?

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-03-2014, 12:36 PM
It's a fail for people who don't know how to build iph. It's a great event that allows old school players with high iph to be VERY competitive without gold. It values strategy and activity. All the whiners on here who complain about gold cost to compete... those same whiners are the ones crying about this event. They don't want a strategy game. They want a game which they can simply buy their stats with gold and then can complain about it on the forums.

If you are an old player who had good long term strategy and got those NCs and LEs way up... You will enjoy it. The biggest issues for most are the glitches (which event doesn't have this) and the activity level. If you play this event competitively... Your stats will take a big hit. But with new cash units and good iph it's all easily replaceable.

Save your respect... Use that for new respect units (not folders) which you can keep in your inventory and not deploy in the event. Save your cash... Build your iph... Buy the best cash units you can and unload for the event. You will trade a lot of decent cash units for some monsters. Well worth it IMO.

And this is all assuming it will function similarly to MW. In which they released some very nice cash and valor (respect) units before this.

GucciMane
05-03-2014, 12:40 PM
It's a fail for people who don't know how to build iph. It's a great event that allows old school players with high iph to be VERY competitive without gold. It values strategy and activity. All the whiners on here who complain about gold cost to compete... those same whiners are the ones crying about this event. They don't want a strategy game. They want a game which they can simply buy their stats with gold and then can complain about it on the forums.

If you are an old player who had good long term strategy and got those NCs and LEs way up... You will enjoy it. The biggest issues for most are the glitches (which event doesn't have this) and the activity level. If you play this event competitively... Your stats will take a big hit. But with new cash units and good iph it's all easily replaceable.

Save your respect... Use that for new respect units (not folders) which you can keep in your inventory and not deploy in the event. Save your cash... Build your iph... Buy the best cash units you can and unload for the event. You will trade a lot of decent cash units for some monsters. Well worth it IMO.

And this is all assuming it will function similarly to MW. In which they released some very nice cash and valor (respect) units before this.

Thanks for the input.

Do you think this will conflict with purchasing the final SLTQ item ($1.6-1.8B) during the "thug" events?

Also, do you think there is even much room to complain with the rivals list? I have high iph, as many others in my rivals list. More than enough of us to go around for all the freeloaders to rob off us.

xavvax
05-03-2014, 07:41 PM
What is street assault?

sister morphine
05-03-2014, 10:51 PM
What is street assault?
Read this - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?85277-ATTENTION!-New-event-Get-Ready-For-Full-Assault!

Goes without saying there will be some differences, but you should get the gist from it.

sister morphine
05-03-2014, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the input.

Do you think this will conflict with purchasing the final SLTQ item ($1.6-1.8B) during the "thug" events?

Also, do you think there is even much room to complain with the rivals list? I have high iph, as many others in my rivals list. More than enough of us to go around for all the freeloaders to rob off us.
All old hands will remember the days of having to juggle limited funds between upgrades and buying weapons to defend your hood. Same thing here really; the SLTQ prize has a modifier so should be obtained if at all possible. Street Assault final prizes will also have modifiers, so it does pay to play. You also get prizes for individual battles (10 of one item or another depending on coming 1st, 2nd or 3rd).

If its like MW all the stuff in your inventory will be selectable for tossing - remember you lose any items used - so be careful not to use items with mods!

Individual nodes will probably give a boost to one category - anywhere from 10% to 50% - but also a negative modifier to another, so be sure to study them before deploying items.