PDA

View Full Version : not going to buy anymore gold for WD

Belle_B
05-02-2014, 08:02 PM
What is going on GREE??? the WD points are insanely low this time I have almost gone through my first batch of gold just to get crappy points. The first target you get high not like last WD then after that, the points have gone down to half well I'm not getting gold for the next day I'll go use my iTunes credits on clash of clans

bam bam.
05-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Stop spending...they don't listen to words. Only $-cha ching-$ talks to these fools

lemonhaze
05-02-2014, 08:45 PM
Stop spending...they don't listen to words. Only $-cha ching-$ talks to these fools

exactly..they just keep treating us like dirt..now they are starting to take the only thing that was fun to me away Wd points..i enjoyed this event and now to hit someone 50 lvls higher and same rank and only got 212 wd is insane

2000y2k
05-02-2014, 08:47 PM

What he said.

Plus this week Gree decided to ignore basic questions like the end time of live events and even acknowledge events had issues like the personal LTQ. They continue to amaze me with their poor service and ability to run games with major issues.

2MblaZ
05-02-2014, 09:31 PM
Long overdue decision Belle & whoever else joins the cause - but NOT because of points, points are just feeding the GREEd... ;]

jgmecarter
05-03-2014, 04:25 AM
It's easy to say to not spend anymore but I am in a very strong faction Tha you have to score points in order to stay in the faction. I will get my points one war or the other but because I am a officer I have to deal with everyone one in faction that is struggling to get there points. This is bull crap. Now we have to figure out what people should be able to get and deal with frustrated players because they only have enough money for one vault for war. Gree the more you mess up this game the harder you make it on officers in factions that spend alot of money to play this game. I hope all the officers take gree stupidity into consideration before they start kicking good players after war for not getting there required WD points.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
05-03-2014, 04:33 AM
Guys you realize if the population is getting lower scores it equals no change. Yes you will have to hit more to make your min reqs... But also the general scores to tier will be less. Getting less points isn't a problem unless it's only you. When everyone gets less points it shouldn't affect you in the way you claim.

bam bam.
05-03-2014, 04:42 AM
^^^its another change to the game with no info prior to its release. It's not jus the lowering of scores. It's the disrespect of changing play without consultation or transparency. Perhaps it's not a bad change but we should know prior.

Fergus14
05-03-2014, 05:15 AM
Gree made it easy for me, I haven't spent a penny and I'm usually 4 vaults a month, when that goes ill probably get my life back

DTA-HOG
05-03-2014, 05:28 AM
It appears either everyone is streaking or else everyone else is done blowing a bunch of money on gold for WD. Ferr would be proud!

SPWD
05-03-2014, 05:33 AM
Same here fergus,not spent a penny so far this war and won't be either,usually score 150-300k ,il be lucky to get 50with these points,hit a guy 300 21 higher than me got 150 ish,hit a lvl 62 and got the same!

Sorry guys but it's going down the pan,clash of clans is good,hopefully sup won't takeover that too,don't think it works like this crap though.

Socks
05-03-2014, 01:38 PM
This game has peaked. They aren't going to shut down anytime soon, but you will see the customer service get worse (is that even possible?), beta testing will be reduced and then eliminated, and finally events will start to break down and then no longer be offered. 12-18 months tops, this game is over.

As for the gold, I will no longer spend a cent on this game. It isn't customer service if they don't even listen to and understand the initial complaint. If I called Comcast and said I wanted info on their tiers of service, and they told me they were sorry that my iPhone was no longer working, and they did this for every caller, those CS associates would be unemployed. That's what's happening here.

ploop
05-03-2014, 01:47 PM
The highest i got was 383 from hitting someone level 283 while im level 132

mwfighter
05-03-2014, 02:11 PM
wha, wha all the people with the artificial advantage for WD points are all now crying like babies because you're no longer being subsidized by Gree.

Cry me a river, and face the reality most vets have been enduring for years.

Not a good time to be a camper anymore, finish some quests, do some PvP get some valor, raid for cash and use resources to build higher stats.

This is a change that was long overdue and I guess Gree does listen to its customers, just takes them years!

reesiepuff
05-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Stop complaining, everything is on the same playing field here. just cause you get crappy points doesn't mean others are getting amazing points

Archer59
05-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Really....if the points are low for one player, don't you think they are low for all? And if they are low for every player, why in the world would you think you need to spend MORE gold to keep up with players who are going through the exact same thing as you?

^....ya what he/she said.

Dazzj10
05-03-2014, 05:16 PM
The only way to get decent rewards are by streaking,,
The rewards for rank this time are ****,, unless ya in top 100. Then they aren't so bad but come on. What's with the 1% increases!! they aren't worth trying for

Rough Neck
05-03-2014, 05:38 PM
What is going on GREE??? the WD points are insanely low this time I have almost gone through my first batch of gold just to get crappy points. The first target you get high not like last WD then after that, the points have gone down to half well I'm not getting gold for the next day I'll go use my iTunes credits on clash of clans

Gree did not force you nor anyone to purchase any gold, what are you whining about ?

TRUTH SETS YOU FREE
05-03-2014, 05:53 PM
I have never bought gold with my money , nor will I in the future. Save your money for some thing that is permanent and something you won't regret 10 yrs later

Mr llama
05-04-2014, 12:47 AM
This game has peaked. They aren't going to shut down anytime soon, but you will see the customer service get worse (is that even possible?), beta testing will be reduced and then eliminated, and finally events will start to break down and then no longer be offered. 12-18 months tops, this game is over.

As for the gold, I will no longer spend a cent on this game. It isn't customer service if they don't even listen to and understand the initial complaint. If I called Comcast and said I wanted info on their tiers of service, and they told me they were sorry that my iPhone was no longer working, and they did this for every caller, those CS associates would be unemployed. That's what's happening here.This is nothing new, post about the same thing months ago.......soooo???? This just seems to be another hiccup, the old will leave and new suckers will be brought in. You "profits" said this months ago and here we are and there you aren't. Maybe if the big teams didn't cheat from the beginning non of this would have happene, but hey it's got to catch up to you some day

edchen
05-04-2014, 08:12 AM
As a member in a top50 team, I'm disgusted about the points drop. I'm a low lv with med/high stats and I have not seen a single 400 points above win and I'm close from scoring 100k already. I spent about 1000 to 1600gold per war but I will move to a top 100 faction after this war. Will cut down on gold buying as this game gets more costly to play. Good job gree.
There are games that is as fun and cheaper to play people.

JB5
05-04-2014, 09:31 AM
Yes the points aren't as good as before. But everyone I've talked to has the same issue. Therefore, it's everyone. The change is just a shock to everyone because Gree didn't provide any info on the matter. That should be what has everyone upset, no transparency as they have always promised. I've got three accounts, all different lvls and A/D. I'm not scoring high points with any of them. This change will be adapted to, and shouldn't be an issue for long. The only problem I've ever had with the game is the lack of TRANSPARENCY that is always promised. Until that's fixed, there will always be issues.

Socks
05-04-2014, 01:50 PM
This is nothing new, post about the same thing months ago.......soooo???? This just seems to be another hiccup, the old will leave and new suckers will be brought in. You "profits" said this months ago and here we are and there you aren't. Maybe if the big teams didn't cheat from the beginning non of this would have happene, but hey it's got to catch up to you some day

1) It's prophets. Not profits.

2) I've never, ever placed higher than 242nd. My faction now has to scratch and claw for 1500. Nice try though.

Mr llama
05-04-2014, 02:04 PM

2) I've never, ever placed higher than 242nd. My faction now has to scratch and claw for 1500. Nice try though.

2) I've never, ever placed higher than 242nd. My faction now has to scratch and claw for 1500. Nice try though.The way I have it is the way it was intended to be. I didn't mean to put your quote in, my comment was just directed at everyone

Apollo13
05-05-2014, 01:30 AM
Look at it this way, good for those who cannot hit rivals and members and have to go for CC because it is still 80 points.

Jesse21
05-05-2014, 02:04 AM
^^^its another change to the game with no info prior to its release. It's not jus the lowering of scores. It's the disrespect of changing play without consultation or transparency. Perhaps it's not a bad change but we should know prior.

I agree 100%. It's not the change, it's the lack of respect.

Rough Neck
05-05-2014, 02:19 AM
Geez, best of luck and hopefully this will also stop you from whining AGAIN, in the near future

WILDSTAR
05-05-2014, 02:48 AM
The highest i got was 383 from hitting someone level 283 while im level 132

the highest i got is 285 from hitting a lvl 201 while im level 84. i will not be using any gold for this game since its becoming too crappy with all the glitches happening to this game.

Mj1
05-05-2014, 03:40 AM
another tactic gree...
if you get 60k for free now you will nead mor 12%... you will nead buy gold
if you usualy get 100k...now you will score 88...buy mor gold to get your 100k

mwfighter
05-05-2014, 05:06 AM
another tactic gree...
if you get 60k for free now you will nead mor 12%... you will nead buy gold
if you usualy get 100k...now you will score 88...buy mor gold to get your 100k

If everyone is affected than it's deflation, meaning 88K is the old 100K so nothing changes...