PDA

View Full Version : Why is my stats my raising correctly?

1Shot
05-02-2014, 07:26 PM
This all started yesterday. I was getting syndicate prizes, like 18k prizes and now I've been getting prizes in the raid boss event and it doesn't properly raise my stats. I got a prize that said it had 20k and it only upped my stats by 3k.
I should be way over 2m right now but I'm not.. Does something look off:
http://i.imgur.com/gJt8u6W.jpg

sister morphine
05-02-2014, 10:14 PM
You only get 5 allies helping you per level up to level 100. You're on level 63 so using 315 allies. Assuming you have an even spread of weapons across guns, melee, explosives means you're using 945 of your 1953 weapons (looks like you're using an apple device as there are no vehicles listed, and I have a feeling they don't get counted in your weapons).

So, yes it's entirely possible you are "replacing" items in your used inventory so not getting the full effect from them. You'd need to do a spreadsheet to see which items you are currently using.

TobysPaw
05-03-2014, 01:24 AM
That would be true of the weapons he brings to fights I guess but loot items for events I thought he should be getting full credit for. I've been playing for several years and see a normal stat increase from items. I don't have any explanation though!

ILikeTheAbuse
05-03-2014, 01:39 AM
"loot items for events I thought he should be getting full credit for."

No. If you have 500 items that are at least 4k/4k in that category and you receive a 5k/5k item as a prize then your stats are only going to raise by (1k/1k) x (bonuses that apply to that category) x (mafia atk/def bonuses).

TobysPaw
05-03-2014, 03:01 AM
I have to say that hasn't been my experience as far as I knew although I don't really dispute it as I haven't analysed it. Doesn't that mean stat inflation is necessary then, otherwise we'll quickly reach saturation point (I've got 000's of items).

sister morphine
05-03-2014, 04:00 AM
That would be true of the weapons he brings to fights I guess but loot items for events I thought he should be getting full credit for. I've been playing for several years and see a normal stat increase from items. I don't have any explanation though!
You're factoring in any bonuses you have? That would definitely muddy the waters for long time players like both of us.

It's been ages since I last updated my spreadsheets (think I'd lose the will to live attempting the task now), but they were invaluable when buying stuff in store or farming back in the day. I had several friends complain to me then that they'd bought a pile of stuff and got zero stat increase from it. :eek:

TobysPaw
05-03-2014, 05:24 AM
lol yes, I remember buying hundreds of trenchcoats back in the day and wondering why I wasn't adding stats. Quickly worked that one out, thankfully :)

Morgz
05-03-2014, 08:42 AM
Thanks for this thread. In the past I have spent like $500k in the store on consumable explosisives and my stats didn't even budge. I thought I was going crazy or just didn't remember my numbers correctly. Now I think I understand my collection is just having items replaced

reticlover
05-03-2014, 08:56 AM
did u leave game then go back in and check, most of the time it wont calculate correctly till u exit game

1Shot
05-03-2014, 05:49 PM
You only get 5 allies helping you per level up to level 100. You're on level 63 so using 315 allies. Assuming you have an even spread of weapons across guns, melee, explosives means you're using 945 of your 1953 weapons (looks like you're using an apple device as there are no vehicles listed, and I have a feeling they don't get counted in your weapons).

So, yes it's entirely possible you are "replacing" items in your used inventory so not getting the full effect from them. You'd need to do a spreadsheet to see which items you are currently using.
The higher the level the more items you can bring?

sister morphine
05-03-2014, 09:57 PM
The higher the level the more items you can bring?
For each ally up to 500 (5 usable per level up to level 100) you can bring one each of Gun, Melee, Explosive, Armour and Vehicle.

Some players have modifiers to increase their allies when they attack, and/or to reduce their opponents allies.

Assuming you have an even spread of weapons across guns, melee, explosives means you're using 945 of your 1953 weapons
Things might be different now but back in my early days probably most players went short on vehicles (which were very expensive for their stats relative to other categories) and explosives (which were consumable, so a lot of players thought they were a waste of money - and they were unless you could afford to buy the full amount to supply all your allies at once) until they got to level 100 or close to it.

The old spreadsheets were very useful for that too. If you were short of being maxed out in one category it meant you'd get the full stat increase for buying stuff. Very useful for getting the most out of respect coins back then.

1Shot
05-03-2014, 11:02 PM
Where do I find these mods at?

sister morphine
05-03-2014, 11:13 PM
Where do I find these mods at?
They're attached to various prizes, and would be listed under your bonuses if you have any.

I have the Skullcrusher Flail with -2 enemy mafia size reduction, Urban Defense Rifle with -1 enemy mafia size, and Tiger Blood Rifle with +3 mafia size increase.

CCKallDAY
05-04-2014, 02:57 AM
Why is the title "Why is my stats my raising correctly"?

CCKallDAY
05-04-2014, 02:59 AM
They're attached to various prizes, and would be listed under your bonuses if you have any.

I have the Skullcrusher Flail with -2 enemy mafia size reduction, Urban Defense Rifle with -1 enemy mafia size, and Tiger Blood Rifle with +3 mafia size increase.
Oh yeah the skullcrusher flail, from the PvP event. They meant to give that to the top 10 with the most wins but gave it to everyone with 500 wins :)

bravo 6 vk
05-04-2014, 08:35 AM
Why is the title "Why is my stats my raising correctly"?

Typo. Extra