PDA

View Full Version : Turnaround time when a problem ticket is raised

kevinloh84
05-02-2014, 07:11 PM
Hi mods and gree team,

I need to know the turnaround time for problem ticket raised by users in this game? Most especially after you all been asking for feedback from us.

I believe most of us have this patience waiting time to do weekly or monthly basis.

I have sent ticket on 29th April and till now there is not even a reply email back to me. I have sent two chaser follow up email to the team. Please investigate and reply ASAP..

All the bros and sis in this game, do you encounter any bad experience during this waiting time from the support team?

kimberleyj
05-02-2014, 08:18 PM
most tickets are answered within 2 weeks.

scottmac112
05-03-2014, 02:44 PM
most tickets are answered within 2 weeks.

...with a feature request sent to the developers. :p

TobysPaw
05-03-2014, 04:13 PM
Yes. It's regularly a week or more unfortunately. You're not alone.

Winnson
05-04-2014, 11:11 AM
I had to reset my phone right when stat inflation started exploding and the turnaround time was just under 3 weeks.

RIP

Morgz
05-05-2014, 11:59 AM
The few tickets I have sent in usually get at least a "confirmation" response within 3 days or so. I've don'e about 4 tickets in all. 2 of them resolved completely in 3 days. 1 of them took about 5 days to resolve (with 2 back and forth replies in the middle). The 4th ticket is still open for over a week now (about the same time OP sent one in). This one cost me real money, so if they do not resolve in the next few days, I will open a complaint with itunes store.

DNA Polymerase III
05-06-2014, 02:34 PM
My last two tickets have been resolved within 1-2 days. I even wrote back thanking for how expedient they were, and how specifically they answered my problem. I had reported a problem with gold not being credited when you watch a videos back to back on iOS. That was last week, the issue was resolved with new version 5.0. Good job Gree, and thanks for listening.

enflambelg
05-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Yes. It's regularly a week or more unfortunately. You're not alone.

What I mean is that you are in the middle of a war, or in the middle of a quest, or enhancing an armor....whatever....when you encounter with a puzzling issue that does not let you progress with what you were doing, right? You diligently go to submit an issue report, and it even takes more that reasonable to get a confirmation email from gree that they have received the issue..

I have never been contacted back either with a solution or asking for more information in less that 2 days. All the while, you cannot proceed with your gameplay....so your hopes to get to that reward tier or to craft a plus armor before the epic boss disappears are shattered destroying all the work you had done so far and making your " investment" in gems and gold purchased a total loss!

But not only the response time is less than satisfactory. The responses themselves are VERY unsatisfactory, as far as I have experienced or I have been told form other players.

For example, I purchase a $$$$$$ in gems because I want to do a "trio", as I call it ( purchase 11 special edition chests, then 11 dark prince chests and lastly 11 enchanted chests, if you want to know why, just ask but I won't go through it now). So this one time I am doing my "trio", I hit the 11 special chests button, the game starts to thrown armors at my screen, but I quickly hit skip, and exit to go to hit 11 dark prince chests and I do the same until I am done getting the chest.

I go to my Fusion Station and I cannot see my 5 boosters anywhere, I do not see any new epics, or new legendaries, and only a one new three star +. I keep looking for the boosters, but nowhere they are. I count the number of new armors : 22!! I look at my gems: down 600.

All this one day before the war was to start, and I needed those boosters desperately to level up my epics.

Gree's answer after several days? " we can not credit anything to your account because we cannot see any record of what you are saying". And they close the issue. I reopen it again, response? "We cannot find in our records any discrepancy, we cannot credit anything".

This was back in March. Today the issue is still unresolved. They would not even respond to am emails anymore.

I have other issues similar to this, and it seems that "we cannot find anything in our records" is the standard reply.

Then, there is the issue of armors stuck at the summoning stone and, and re-equip not working.... The first response I got after 2-3 days? "Are you still experiencing the issue". Helloooo! Did you fixed it? No! So next response about 5-7 days later. "We are aware of this issue, I have credited some gems to your account so that you can get in the summoning stone and change your lineup". I am still, about a month later, waiting for the credit to show in my game...

I am sorry but I need to use the following language : GREE support sucks. In everything. It even borders violation of consumer protection policies and regulations! Is all I have to say. A super-entertaining game will go down because of this...

Captain Torgue
05-07-2014, 01:29 AM
When you get a ticket there is two ratings on it, from what I recall (its been a while since I submit a ticket) there are two numbers. The first number refers to how much gold you have spent on the game and the second number refers to how easy or difficult you are to deal with.

The turnaround times are different for everyone depending on how much you spend on the game and/or how easy you are to deal with.

If you have a history of being polite and saying, hello could you please take a look at this then you are going to get a faster turn around time than someone who says hey idiot you messed up the game again.