PDA

View Full Version : My 4 year old son deleted a building, CS told me tough luck

Socks
05-02-2014, 03:57 PM
I play this game on two devices, my iPhone and my son's iPod. I had both devices sitting side by side yesterday, and I was collecting on my iPhone. My son came up and excitedly said "Daddy's game! Daddy's game!" and touched his iPod repeatedly. In the process, he sold one of my level 10 boost buildings. I asked CS if they could restore it, but because there's a confirm button, I've been told tough luck.

It's not like I'm asking for them to bring back a building that is no longer available. I paid for this building once before. I paid for the upgrades once before. I used all that time once before. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask to have it restored.

What I do think is unreasonable is them telling me tough luck. In the length of time it took to reply to my inquiry, it could've just been done- and I know for a fact they have restored other buildings for other people AFTER the introduction of the confirm button. I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything less.

I realize I'm going to have some critics tell me to just put on my big boy britches and rebuild and re-upgrade it. Welcome to my blocked list in advance.

JoshIsAwesome
05-02-2014, 04:05 PM
I play this game on two devices, my iPhone and my son's iPod. I had both devices sitting side by side yesterday, and I was collecting on my iPhone. My son came up and excitedly said "Daddy's game! Daddy's game!" and touched his iPod repeatedly. In the process, he sold one of my level 10 boost buildings. I asked CS if they could restore it, but because there's a confirm button, I've been told tough luck.

It's not like I'm asking for them to bring back a building that is no longer available. I paid for this building once before. I paid for the upgrades once before. I used all that time once before. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask to have it restored.

What I do think is unreasonable is them telling me tough luck. In the length of time it took to reply to my inquiry, it could've just been done- and I know for a fact they have restored other buildings for other people AFTER the introduction of the confirm button. I suppose I should've have expected anything less.

I realize I'm going to have some critics tell me to just put on my big boy britches and rebuild and re-upgrade it. Welcome to my blocked list in advance..

I say. YOUR RIGHT BUD! They just want more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

lemonhaze
05-02-2014, 04:25 PM

What I do think is unreasonable is them telling me tough luck. In the length of time it took to reply to my inquiry, it could've just been done- and I know for a fact they have restored other buildings for other people AFTER the introduction of the confirm button. I suppose I should've have expected anything less.

I realize I'm going to have some critics tell me to just put on my big boy britches and rebuild and re-upgrade it. Welcome to my blocked list in advance.

ya they till u that but some memebrs in top teams got stacked composites and 2 sea boosts..u can only get things restored if u are in good with the mods..sad but true

Jhenry02
05-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Send another ticket.

Suspect5
05-02-2014, 04:34 PM
similar thing happened to me, lag in the game while collecting and i sold a building, sent in a ticket and was told the well no longer replace them.

Sinisterclick
05-02-2014, 04:45 PM
And the moral of this story is....

jchow69
05-02-2014, 04:48 PM
Wouldnt expect much from Gree...

Socks
05-02-2014, 05:01 PM
Send another ticket.

Have you done this with success?

Suspect5
05-02-2014, 05:20 PM
Have you done this with success?

i would hope not, can't do it for some and not others

bam bam.
05-02-2014, 05:47 PM
I sold a lvl 10 barracks whilst rearranging my base, I sent a ticket explaining I was not going to spend a month upgrading it again. I explained it was an accident and I explained I was a loyal paying customer for nearly 2 yrs. I ask them politely to fix it but I made it clear I would not spend any more money on the game till the building was replaced. I got it back after a wk. it's an easy fix for them. Ur not asking the world. Keep sending tix.

I no longer spend money on the game cause of the direction the game has taken n the poor customer service, lack of transparency, rule changes with no notice and I hope others r doing the same.

If u have a win here thats a win for customer service, keep pushing and let us know how u go mate. And don't spend a dime till they replace ur building as a minimum.

pick_sax
05-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Reply back and tell them their answer is unacceptable. I did, after my 7yo did the same. I have the building.

Systematrix
05-02-2014, 06:56 PM
Yes, I have a 5 year old and I have had similar things happen (although not this tragic). Send another ticket and another if that's what it takes.

DFI
05-02-2014, 06:57 PM
As others said, good chance you get it back if you are 206 or higher. If you are SUP, you get an additional building you didn't ask for. So it's better to nuke your entire base so that you can have two of each boost building.

Chimera
05-02-2014, 07:21 PM
"Daddy's game! Daddy's game!" and touched his iPod repeatedly...

Are you sure your son is not a member of a rival faction?
Kids are pretty smart these days.

Jhenry02
05-02-2014, 09:42 PM

SUP strikes again!

And yes I've seen it done numerous occasions.

A Fresh Start
05-03-2014, 03:03 AM
they way this game is going would you really trust customer support to properly put the correct building back?

Rob TRK
05-03-2014, 03:38 AM
I deleted my L10 composite once, not child engaged, just over eager tapping. Sent ticket and it was reinstated. Should not be anything different here.

Cal Naughton Jr
05-03-2014, 09:45 AM
I deleted my L10 composite once, not child engaged, just over eager tapping. Sent ticket and it was reinstated. Should not be anything different here.

I have sent in 6 tickets about a deleted building. They said either they can't do it to a technical problem that they don't know when it will be fixed or they won't due it because there is a confirmation button. Approached all kinds of ways and basically got the finger. No more gold from me, not even the free gold.

HGF69
05-03-2014, 10:37 AM
Go one better, contact Apple or Google and ask for a full refund on ALL your MW purchases and get thousands back.

They WILL give you money back as they know the extent of hacking and glitching recently, you'll be buying albums for the next 3 years.

Socks
05-03-2014, 11:44 AM

My son has been using an iPod since his third birthday, he's smart as hell. He probably *IS* in a rival faction.

The simple fact is, they have the ability to do this. If they aren't willing to correct a simple mistake, I'm not willing to spend one cent on this game. I'm glad I'm not alone in this, the lack of trolling is impressive. (cue the trolls)

xDeadxPatriotsx
05-03-2014, 12:17 PM
I sold a lvl 10 barracks whilst rearranging my base, I sent a ticket explaining I was not going to spend a month upgrading it again. I explained it was an accident and I explained I was a loyal paying customer for nearly 2 yrs. I ask them politely to fix it but I made it clear I would not spend any more money on the game till the building was replaced. I got it back after a wk. it's an easy fix for them. Ur not asking the world. Keep sending tix.

I no longer spend money on the game cause of the direction the game has taken n the poor customer service, lack of transparency, rule changes with no notice and I hope others r doing the same.

If u have a win here thats a win for customer service, keep pushing and let us know how u go mate. And don't spend a dime till they replace ur building as a minimum.

Yeah, they transferred my account was missing a bunch of earned units sent pictures of the units account ID everything they asked after 3 weeks of no response I opens my game to a level 1 player. Customer service is absolutely TERRIBLE and obviously they can't read the information we post about it. I say boycott the game completely maybe get some attention then. All they want is for people to buy more gold. You have to now in order to play the game to finish events. Everyone needs some Modern War Rehab!