PDA

View Full Version : Why can event information not be posted on time?

TobysPaw
05-02-2014, 11:29 AM
So the Raid Boss event has already started and no sign of any prize list. It would be nice to get information in advance but at the very least it seems reasonable that it should be posted by the start. Any chance of a prize list?

Dklv
05-02-2014, 12:53 PM
They can't seem to post a rewards list without it being messed up so they gave up. Just tapitty tap away.

RealTeflonDon
05-02-2014, 04:08 PM
They just want to tap it in. Tap tap tap it in. Give it a little taparoo. Right in your bum

Biggy Smalls
05-02-2014, 06:48 PM
Unfortunately since the departure of Assault & Flattery no one at gree seems to have taken over the posting of event info. Would be handy to have it back in the forums.

sister morphine
05-02-2014, 10:30 PM
Unfortunately since the departure of Assault & Flattery no one at gree seems to have taken over the posting of event info. Would be handy to have it back in the forums.
Yup, A&F spoiled us. She had no obligation to post the info remember. Hopefully CJ or The Oracle will take pity on us, lol

TylerRocksWisconsin
05-02-2014, 10:43 PM
This is starting to get retarded Gree, LMAO. Since you don't have any clue what you're doing, it's probably best to sell the game to a company who has some idea. Players are dropping like flies. I don't want to sound like a turd, but when I'm throwing out my money, I expect you have it together. If you can't do that, I'll outright leave. Bye.

sister morphine
05-02-2014, 10:52 PM
This is starting to get retarded Gree, LMAO. Since you don't have any clue what you're doing, it's probably best to sell the game to a company who has some idea. Players are dropping like flies.
Seriously; a player quits because they don't get told in advance what the prizes are? Now THAT would be retarded! :rolleyes:

TylerRocksWisconsin
05-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Seriously; a player quits because they don't get told in advance what the prizes are? Now THAT would be retarded! :rolleyes:

Nice response, butterfly :p

2000y2k
05-02-2014, 11:01 PM
We're suspending event posts (items/ goals) for the time being due to communication issues that have led to confusion. We'd rather not be passing bad info unintentionally.

No more lists because they cannot post accurately.

Sleazy_P_Martini
05-03-2014, 12:18 AM
they posted the 40% sale on time.

OmgMileyCyrus
05-03-2014, 04:23 AM
they posted the 40% sale on time.

Actually gave a pretty advanced 1 day warning. Glad we see where grees priorities are.