PDA

View Full Version : +20% Alliance Defense Bonus on a Jet :)

Mcdoc
05-02-2014, 10:10 AM
I haven't seen a unit with "Alliance Defense" or one that I recall - but the last FA Event proved that a defense bonus is currently the most desired prize as we saw many teams purposefully try to drop back and fall into that 11-15th prize range for the 20% Air Defense Prize. First event in MW history that Sup 1 (in one form or another) didn't finish in the top spot.

With that said - I'm betting if in the next WD if Gree placed a +20% Alliance *Defense* Bonus on a bright purple plane - you would see teams from way down claw their way up trying to get it - as in an Epic Gold rush.

How many people have a nice Attack with a Defense stat that is only about 60% to 75% of their attack - THUS creating the issue of raiding a juicy target - and then becoming a juicy speed dial for the person you just hit.

Just saying . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

KarenWill
05-02-2014, 10:40 AM
20% alliance def?
Isn't that too much :/ I think 10% or 15% max would be very good but 20% is insane lol
Good idea btw support it :D

Web323
05-02-2014, 02:09 PM
Now that would be a nice unit to have

Orgasmdonor
05-02-2014, 02:19 PM
I haven't seen a unit with "Alliance Defense" or one that I recall - but the last FA Event proved that a defense bonus is currently the most desired prize as we saw many teams purposefully try to drop back and fall into that 11-15th prize range for the 20% Air Defense Prize. First event in MW history that Sup 1 (in one form or another) didn't finish in the top spot.

With that said - I'm betting if in the next WD if Gree placed a +20% Alliance Attack Bonus on a bright purple plane - you would see teams from way down claw their way up trying to get it - as in an Epic Gold rush.

How many people have a nice Attack with a Defense stat that is only about 60% to 75% of their attack - THUS creating the issue of raiding a juicy target - and then becoming a juicy speed dial for the person you just hit.

Just saying . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I'm sure you meant to say a +20% alliance defence*

But as it stands, from what I see mainly, is a defence near double peoples attack

Mcdoc
05-02-2014, 02:48 PM
I'm sure you meant to say a +20% alliance defence*

But as it stands, from what I see mainly, is a defence near double peoples attack

thanks - fixed it :)

what at I am seeing in the Top 10 Tier - a lot of guys with over 500 million attack but only around 300 million defense. I think that is mostly due to the bonuses like +XX% alliance attack & all the +XX% Air Attack units stacking up like compound interest.

Again - in the last FA - quite a few teams threw the top place "bragging rights" to aim down for the 20% Air Defense prize - so obviously - I am not alone in wanting to even out the 200 million point gap between attack and defense stats :)

Agent1200
05-02-2014, 05:16 PM
It's a great idea, so it won't happen.

And then there's the rest of MW. Top 75 and down is mostly lop sided on defense just as badly. Would be nice to have more opportunities for us to even out as well.... But how does that play out? FA since it's not cumulative maybe....

Either way, not going to happen. We ask and they do the opposite.

Mcdoc
05-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Well - my last "good idea" was about adding personal goals inside of WD - and now we have the 1500 wins - so maybe they will come back to the good idea well for another Sip :)