PDA

View Full Version : Gree are u gonna let all the glitched out Valor units to stay?

lemonhaze
05-01-2014, 12:31 PM
gree i understand this is a glitch in the programming but u must do something to fix this glitch that u created..how is it far to the rest of MW that alot of accounts can get the 600k/650k jet? there is even super low lvls with these units..some bought them knowing it was a glitch and perhaps some didnt and bought them..u need to take back the units and give back the valor to the players that have these units..this game has almost ran its course it appears..

Pidgeot
05-01-2014, 12:35 PM
I can't even see the 600k/650K jet in the store.

tambour.de_ville
05-01-2014, 12:38 PM

Jet runaway and MIA. LOL

Bamaboy54
05-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Something is going on that we are not clued in to. The forum is/has been in shambles, unhappy customers are running wild. Thread after thread of irate players and very very little mod presence. The game to is in shambles... Glitches are everywhere and players are stuck as to which road to take. Basic functionality has stopped work and all we get is "the devs are working on it", there are players basically begging for a more substantial update yet the mods will not provide one. Seems like a lot of doom and gloom! Can you imagine tomorrow if WD is messed up?!

free play
05-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Remember notting lasts forever, at some point the game will finish, are these the signs off it, in 2 years it's never been this bad

MCAL
05-01-2014, 01:36 PM

Its a stealth bomber....nobody can actually see it LMAO

just kidding

lemonhaze
05-01-2014, 02:16 PM
Something is going on that we are not clued in to. The forum is/has been in shambles, unhappy customers are running wild. Thread after thread of irate players and very very little mod presence. The game to is in shambles... Glitches are everywhere and players are stuck as to which road to take. Basic functionality has stopped work and all we get is "the devs are working on it", there are players basically begging for a more substantial update yet the mods will not provide one. Seems like a lot of doom and gloom! Can you imagine tomorrow if WD is messed up?!

100% agree..ive never seen this many glitches on a app b4..looks like its about time to switch to clash of clans and be done with MW..whats the point to build up our stats when someone can just buy the 600k units and pass us in 1 day..it cant be that hard for gree to run a script and either ban the players or simply remove them..i think they like for these glitches to be there bc it keeps honest players chaseing a rivals...but no ones money can outplay a glitch plain and simple..ive slacked way down on my gold use and moveing towards free play..wont be long if this contiunes i will jsut settle in a top 50 or 75 and play free and then it wont matter what happens..just sad to see a game we all love so much being destroyed...

tambour.de_ville
05-01-2014, 02:17 PM
I love many things, none of which is any game.

Lancerdually
05-01-2014, 02:24 PM
its a stealth bomber....nobody can actually see it lmao

just kidding

roflmao..........

Rob TRK
05-02-2014, 04:16 AM
Lemon, with you. I am currently working hard to gain promotions to eventually achieve the Jet. It costs in XP and is simply not possible to get that beauty without work, unless there is a fault. I presume you have reported the individual or accounts that have the item?

Lift Ticket
05-02-2014, 04:45 AM
Gree are u gonna let all the glitched out Valor units to stay?

They have let everything else stay....so why not these? It's Gree....they have other more important things to do, like counting your $$$

Mcdoc
05-02-2014, 04:51 AM
And what if the LE Glitched units - are those hundred million boosted players gonna get to keep them as an unfair advantage during World Abomination this weekend ?

Some guys claim to have gone from 200 million to 600 million or more with these "glitched" LE Bonus items :/

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Hmmmmmmmmm?

who gets to play with an unfair advantage ?

Was it . . . . . . . . . . . . . Satan ? ? ?

SNL - Church Lady - LoL

Maverick0073
05-02-2014, 01:08 PM
So nothing from gree on the le set and valor glitch. Think I will have to join sup and learn to cheat, hack or use glitch , what ever to stay in touch now. As long as I send a ticket when I glitch it will be assumed you can do it

Jhenry02
05-02-2014, 01:24 PM
Modern War clan for Clash of Clans. Retired/tired players of our once lovely game.

DlCK BUTT KISS
05-02-2014, 10:33 PM
Gree isn't even banning trolls. Sum Ting Definitely Wong here lmao

buckshot
05-02-2014, 10:39 PM
Gree doesn't police the forum on the weekends

lemonhaze
05-03-2014, 12:14 AM
Gree doesn't police the forum on the weekends

i posted this thread on thursday they dont seem to police it then either

DTA-HOG
05-03-2014, 05:35 AM
It's actually stupid to spend a mil valor on that jet. You can get so much more stats your money with several lower cost units.

DTA-HOG
05-03-2014, 05:37 AM
And what if the LE Glitched units - are those hundred million boosted players gonna get to keep them as an unfair advantage during World Abomination this weekend ?

Some guys claim to have gone from 200 million to 600 million or more with these "glitched" LE Bonus items :/

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Hmmmmmmmmm?

who gets to play with an unfair advantage ?

Was it . . . . . . . . . . . . . Satan ? ? ?

SNL - Church Lady - LoL

Lol back when SNL was actually worth watching. You must be old like me.

Speed ump
05-03-2014, 07:11 AM
Yes dta,you get more stats at this point fom the lower ones. It's not the best value, and even with stat inflation, won't likely be for some time. Seems you can't beg them to remove units either. There about to be some big reprecussions on theses things very soon though. I think a number of people have reached the limit with no response and no enforcement on these issues, and are moving forward to take further actions.

megaants
05-03-2014, 07:30 AM
It's actually stupid to spend a mil valor on that jet. You can get so much more stats your money with several lower cost units.

I don't know, I play for the long term goals, that jet is worth it because it's that much stats in one unit. it's like buying cash unit. it's cheaper to buy some of the lower units in comparison to the higher unit and get more stats. but in a game where the limitation is the amount of unit you can bring, it's better to spend more.

but then again, i doubt anybody could buy 3k of those jets, but the argument could be made, one day we would. and the jet are more resistant to inflation than buy the cheaper units.

thunder
05-03-2014, 07:37 AM
I was a major player in mw in a very very high faction. I started a thread here a couple months ago that i will be going free because gree doesnt care.

Pidgeot
05-03-2014, 12:43 PM
Its amazing how us players from 2012 are still around. I'm also a free player. I will only buy gold when I can finish a event. Too bad it will never happen.

Dirty Mind
05-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Dont know if its the same "glitch" but about a year ago Gree made all valor units available to Android players for a short time. I did buy some thinking that they were just new units for sale. They were never taken back, so I wouldnt hold my breath that they will be taken back this time either.

AHH
05-03-2014, 09:53 PM
Will someone explain why the le sets and valor unit issues are considered "cheating"?

Aren't these things more exploiting Gree's lack of programming? If they can't put a game together which prohibits this, then whose at fault?

How can you blame someone for taking advantage of these things if presented to them? No one hacked the server.

2000y2k
05-03-2014, 10:14 PM
Just to clear the air so everyone knows what the issue is

Here's how the valor glitch works- IOS device.
Delete you MW war game.
Then re install from Icloud
Go into the units. And all the Valor units are unlocked and you can purchase them.

Once you leave the game and returned the units are locked. So you need to purchase them before leaving the game.

buckshot
05-04-2014, 01:34 AM
Just to clear the air so everyone knows what the issue is

Here's how the valor glitch works- IOS device.
Delete you MW war game.
Then re install from Icloud
Go into the units. And all the Valor units are unlocked and you can purchase them.

Once you leave the game and returned the units are locked. So you need to purchase them before leaving the game.

While your at it, can you teach us the energy glitch? How about showing us how to hack gold too? Wait right here, I'll go get you a microphone so everyone can hear you. That way everyone has a fair chance to cheat. (Insert sarcasim here)

chiu
05-04-2014, 01:43 AM
While your at it, can you teach us the energy glitch? How about showing us how to hack gold too? Wait right here, I'll go get you a microphone so everyone can hear you. That way everyone has a fair chance to cheat. (Insert sarcasim here)
Telling everyone is a good way to stop the "cheating". If everyone does it I'm sure it'll gets Gree's attention

buckshot
05-04-2014, 02:17 AM
Telling everyone is a good way to stop the "cheating". If everyone does it I'm sure it'll gets Gree's attention

It doesn't need any attention, especially in the middle of WD.

DFI
05-04-2014, 06:59 AM

You don't know the gold glitch? All you have to do is post the following message on 50 players' boards, and you get deposited 2 million gold bars.

"Puck u gree. You've ruined a great game. But for the heck if it, add me 666-666-666."

AHH
05-04-2014, 09:14 AM

Sorry, but how is what 2000y2k posted considered cheating? At the very least, it levels the playing field for everyone. Again I'll reiterate that this is a programming problem on Gree's side, not someone hacking.

Maybe if Gree would rollout an update that didn't require multiple game deletions and reinstalls, this error would have never been discovered....

2000y2k
05-04-2014, 09:23 AM
You don't know the gold glitch? All you have to do is post the following message on 50 players' boards, and you get deposited 2 million gold bars.

"Puck u gree. You've ruined a great game. But for the heck if it, add me 666-666-666."

I thought everyone knew that glitch or I would have posted it.

My thread was on response to Gree ignoring aka closing threads and saying it is resolved without fixing the issue. Not sure how my posts got added to this thread. Must be a Gree glitch.

B.Mick
05-04-2014, 10:20 AM
Is this really a concern? Unless you can buy these in bulk, the valor cost per attack/defense point is much higher than lower level valor units. I see the issue but I don't really see the issue.

Maverick0073
05-04-2014, 11:33 AM
All gree needs to do is make those rank units no longer indestructible . Let them have a high chance of casualty , let's see these ****ing cheats complain when they lose 1 or 2

MadAtWorld
05-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Will someone explain why the le sets and valor unit issues are considered "cheating"?

Aren't these things more exploiting Gree's lack of programming? If they can't put a game together which prohibits this, then whose at fault?

How can you blame someone for taking advantage of these things if presented to them? No one hacked the server.

Using the same logic... if I forget to lock my car door and stupidly leave the $40 I just pulled out of the ATM on my passenger seat, does that make it ok for you to take it, just because I didn't lock the door? Just because you're capable of doing something doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

Speed ump
05-04-2014, 05:32 PM
Mad, that's the same logic I tried using about the LE glitch. Cheaters want to justify their actions by whatever means. No amount of common sense will help to convince.

One man army
05-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Mad, that's the same logic I tried using about the LE glitch. Cheaters want to justify their actions by whatever means. No amount of common sense will help to convince.

Aren't you one of those cheaters?

AHH
05-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Using the same logic... if I forget to lock my car door and stupidly leave the $40 I just pulled out of the ATM on my passenger seat, does that make it ok for you to take it, just because I didn't lock the door? Just because you're capable of doing something doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.

Thanks for your reply. To a certain extent, I see your logic.

I don't agree with the analogy though. You're comparing apples to oranges. I've paid Gree to provide a game free of glitches. At this point, they've proven time and time again they can't provide that service.

Having LE sets or getting access to valor units have nothing to do with you and I - but more of an issue with Gree and the players doing it.

I personally would only designate someone a "cheater" if they're going w/ a jail broken device or hacking the server to gain an advantage.

These issues are a direct result of Gree's lack of forethought or programming.

A Fresh Start
05-04-2014, 07:03 PM
I personally would only designate someone a "cheater" if they're going w/ a jail broken device or hacking the server to gain an advantage.

So, if I jailbreak my phone I get labeled a cheater just for that?

One man army
05-04-2014, 07:31 PM
So, if I jailbreak my phone I get labeled a cheater just for that?

No if you jailbreak your device and then start messin with the files: labels you a cheater.

Pidgeot
05-05-2014, 12:34 AM
No if you jailbreak your device and then start messin with the files: labels you a cheater.

Cheating is cheating. What if one day I go to buy gold and it says 0 bucks for 100,000 gold and then I buy 500 sets? What if someone else robs a bank and they drop a bag of cash getting away and I pick it up, is that not still stealing? You cant say because someone else messes up and you take advantage of it, that its not cheating. The TOS clearly says do not take advantages of glitches and you guys did.

Lack of programming knowledge or whatever. You all still used it to your advantage knowing full well you should have not done so. The units need to be removed. End of story.

Kennetth
05-05-2014, 01:04 AM
Cheating is cheating. What if one day I go to buy gold and it says 0 bucks for 100,000 gold and then I buy 500 sets? What if someone else robs a bank and they drop a bag of cash getting away and I pick it up, is that not still stealing? You cant say because someone else messes up and you take advantage of it, that its not cheating. The TOS clearly says do not take advantages of glitches and you guys did.

Lack of programming knowledge or whatever. You all still used it to your advantage knowing full well you should have not done so. The units need to be removed. End of story.

They need to refund the valor then. If you take the robbers bag of cash, sure it's still stealing, but you're taking something that belongs to someone else. Not only is the glitches available to everyone, but gree has condoned it for so long that they have implied it's ok.

And yes, if one day 100,000 gold goes on sale for $0 you have every moral right to get as much as you can. If a store undercharges you for an item, once the sale is finished, the merchant can't come after you and say "I accidentally undersold you that table by $160. I need you to make up the difference." The sale is final.

Pidgeot
05-05-2014, 01:21 AM
They should not refund the valor, just to teach a lesson. If they refund it, what was the point.

MadAtWorld
05-05-2014, 12:23 PM
Thanks for your reply. To a certain extent, I see your logic.

I don't agree with the analogy though. You're comparing apples to oranges. I've paid Gree to provide a game free of glitches. At this point, they've proven time and time again they can't provide that service.

Having LE sets or getting access to valor units have nothing to do with you and I - but more of an issue with Gree and the players doing it.

These issues are a direct result of Gree's lack of forethought or programming.

Actually... you pay for it "as is". If I go to buy a house, I do my homework. If I don't, I can't exactly complain about it being in a flood zone when the rains come and things get a little wet. I can't go back and she the previous owner for not installing a moat. The forum is full of rants about glitches. You can go on google and find them. Or buy them. And anyone who thinks there is a competitive glitch free game is delusional.

Want more apples to apples comparison? This is a game. Entertainment. What you pay for is the opportunity to distract yourself for a few hours. The same as going to the movies. If the movie gets 2 thumbs down, like Gree would, and you pay to see it anyway, you can't get your money back. And it doesn't entitle you to put one over on the people who made the movie just because you didn't have as much fun as you had wanted.

Everything has a ripple effect. You steal a bunch of candy from a convenience store, they can't stay open without raiding the prices. They raise the prices, honest non-thieving people have to pay more. Do you honestly think Gree just eats what the glitches cost them? No. They do a profit projection and if they don't make it, due to people glitching instead of spending, the do a price adjustment. Or in Grees case, an adjustment of requirements that would cause you to spend more.

AHH
05-05-2014, 01:46 PM
Actually... you pay for it "as is". If I go to buy a house, I do my homework. If I don't, I can't exactly complain about it being in a flood zone when the rains come and things get a little wet. I can't go back and she the previous owner for not installing a moat. The forum is full of rants about glitches. You can go on google and find them. Or buy them. And anyone who thinks there is a competitive glitch free game is delusional.

Want more apples to apples comparison? This is a game. Entertainment. What you pay for is the opportunity to distract yourself for a few hours. The same as going to the movies. If the movie gets 2 thumbs down, like Gree would, and you pay to see it anyway, you can't get your money back. And it doesn't entitle you to put one over on the people who made the movie just because you didn't have as much fun as you had wanted.

Everything has a ripple effect. You steal a bunch of candy from a convenience store, they can't stay open without raiding the prices. They raise the prices, honest non-thieving people have to pay more. Do you honestly think Gree just eats what the glitches cost them? No. They do a profit projection and if they don't make it, due to people glitching instead of spending, the do a price adjustment. Or in Grees case, an adjustment of requirements that would cause you to spend more.

Long post there buddy...can you explain to me how buying valor units hurts Gree's profit projection? Also, would their projections not show an uptick if people are buying gold to complete LE sets?

I'm just trying to understand how this so called "cheating" is actually hurting Gree...

Maverick0073
05-05-2014, 02:36 PM
It hurts gree, because non cheats will soon not play this game knowing gree allows cheats. I for 1 will never spend a dime more on this game know people have cheated and nothing was done , I have 26k bonus gold left , as soon as it's gone I will be gone as well.. That's how it will hurt gree. I was spending $1k a month for past 1,5 years , hope gree makes that with the cheats.

AHH
05-05-2014, 02:55 PM
It hurts gree, because non cheats will soon not play this game knowing gree allows cheats. I for 1 will never spend a dime more on this game know people have cheated and nothing was done , I have 26k bonus gold left , as soon as it's gone I will be gone as well.. That's how it will hurt gree. I was spending $1k a month for past 1,5 years , hope gree makes that with the cheats.

It took you $18k and 1.5 years (based on your comment) to figure out everything wasn't on the straight and narrow? Where have you been and was this really your tipping point? I would rather you say the lack of response from Gree is the reason you're quitting. There have been a whole lot more scandals over the past 1.5 years that were a lot worse than LE sets and buying valor units.

Good luck when you retire from the game.

Maverick0073
05-05-2014, 05:28 PM
No the scandals over the years like people hacking , brigand lightning, etc , those people got banned. The straw that broke the camels back was the grees denial of an energy glitch for over 6 months , then suddenly people come out saying it's fixed , I spent a fortune completing ltqs . And now there is rumor that there is still an energy glitch. The le and valor units is just another nail in the coffin . The game is dying . I give it 1-2 years . The lack of action on grees part is disgusting. Such a shame gree does not see the honest players as a major income, or they would have done something about it