PDA

View Full Version : Respect Points

Ice2000
05-01-2014, 04:07 AM
What is the use of respect points? They used to be able to bump stats up a little by buying items but now it does nothing but sits pretty

Anyone able to clarify?

SemoreButtz
05-01-2014, 04:27 AM
There has been rumors going around for a while now with what Gree planned to do but very little has been done so far. I thought using them to biy weapons in the ltq was good, but I guess it was too hard. A LTB building with respect points to upgrade would be awesome...or just add new respect weapons...Grees gotta do something soon...RP for prizes during events are a joke if we dont have anything to spend them on

dribblin todger
05-01-2014, 04:31 AM
Yes it's taking far too long, I dare say Gree have done nothing whatsoever in giving us something to use the points on, they just spoon feed us what they want us to hear, how about an official update from the powers that be?

DoubleR7
05-01-2014, 06:50 AM
If you play modern war, wait for crime city's version: "street assault" to come out. Modern war's version brought updated weapons to the shop

hexie
05-01-2014, 09:01 AM
What is the use of respect points? They used to be able to bump stats up a little by buying items but now it does nothing but sits pretty

Anyone able to clarify?

Perhaps the increasing payout amounts of respect as goal awards and the use of RP modifiers on high/top tier prizes could suggest that they are building the player-base's RP up so that when changes come, most people have a supply on hand.

I imagine if anything nice bar upgraded shop items for the same RP comes along and the majority hadn't saved up the tears would drown us all.

Ice2000
05-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Thank you Gree for making a positive move on respect points

ImmaBoss
05-02-2014, 09:29 PM
If you play modern war, wait for crime city's version: "street assault" to come out. Modern war's version brought updated weapons to the shop
Yes using RP to buy new items and street assault will be coming out after battle weekend