PDA

View Full Version : Beat The Boss - How Much Can It Take

LCDR2012
04-30-2014, 01:28 PM
I usually don't like to complain. It's difficult to please everyone and I think that GREE makes some effort weather individually or not we may think so because there are so many players at so many levels you just can't please them all.

I have been an everyday player for about two years. I use gold occasionally, not a big spender but enough to pay my share. I'm level 142 with about 7M Attack 8M DEF. That's with a jump of about 5M each when the new units came out. So I was level 140 with attack and def in the 2M range.
As noted I play everyday and play every event usually the best I can to increase my stats.

I had usually been able to get up to level 30 bosses without gold. I can now see as it takes five cash hits on the level 10 boss that I will not even make it to 20. I expected my jump in stats would allow me to make it to a higher boss level. The boss is so tough at my level for my attack and def no hope.

I also have a "mini" that I started recently. With all I learned from my experience I know not to level but rather to camp, grow IPH and attack and defense. So with the help of my faction and little effort I'm just knocking off the bosses with so far one free hit. I started crime city a few months back with the same scenario and I can get to level 50 boss with one free hit because my level is low compared to my attack and defense.

Well I guess you could say it's a game and that's the way it goes but it seems to me the account that I work hard, play everyday, use some gold, should be rewarded with at least a possibility of getting 100 bosses. I would like to see maybe it harder to find the boss but easier to kill without gold. Perhaps you would say that I just didn't play well enough or have a good enough faction and if so I would have a higher attack and defense.

Just would like to hear what other long time players have to say. I will say my faction is a fun faction organized some but not like the top factions. I could have gained there but I would say I'm like the average player.

Blodiea
04-30-2014, 04:53 PM
This boss's health is outrageous, compound the fact that they want 100 in 2 days I will only do enough to help my faction. I used to look forward to boss events now the only event I like is wd. Everything else is a total waste of time.

Rough Neck
05-01-2014, 12:27 AM
I have seen players completed both the individual and faction boss event, try harder instead of whining so hard

bam bam.
05-01-2014, 01:01 AM
I have seen players completed both the individual and faction boss event, try harder instead of whining so hard

He cant 'try harder' all he can do is spend more. His point is valid. Only solution is for the market to drive these guys to stop ruining our game. Don't spend...anybody till the events r reasonable again

LCDR2012
05-01-2014, 07:06 AM
He cant 'try harder' all he can do is spend more. His point is valid. Only solution is for the market to drive these guys to stop ruining our game. Don't spend...anybody till the events r reasonable again

That's my point, I do try harder. I play day and night participate in most every event although now I have to minimize my level up. I have been doing this for two years and now the boss is so hard I cannot get past 20 without gold. Those that camp and keep their level low living off the faction cruise through the boss levels.

I just think there should be more benefit to participation and level up then the penalty that you know get.

I am a cow!
05-01-2014, 07:20 AM
This boss's health is outrageous, compound the fact that they want 100 in 2 days I will only do enough to help my faction. I used to look forward to boss events now the only event I like is wd. Everything else is a total waste of time.

i did that in 1day in cc...5 min per boss 12 an hr so round 8 hrs of fun <3

I am a cow!
05-01-2014, 07:20 AM
That's my point, I do try harder. I play day and night participate in most every event although now I have to minimize my level up. I have been doing this for two years and now the boss is so hard I cannot get past 20 without gold. Those that camp and keep their level low living off the faction cruise through the boss levels.

I just think there should be more benefit to participation and level up then the penalty that you know get.

u should c me... i gave up on this event screw the prizes not worth my time and gold