PDA

View Full Version : Gold Refund in Order for Personal LTQ

2000y2k
04-30-2014, 09:17 AM
With the known issues with the same NPC being used on multiple levels making the personal LTQ cost around 7 vaults a gold, a refund should be made to players who attempted this event. Players spent tons of gold only to find out that the event was bugged and completion would not be possible except for highest of gold users.

So much for delaying the event to ensure the correct data came out.

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up that we are pushing out a data deploy (this is to get all of the correct data out) for the GLTQ/LTQ "Call to Arms", which is scheduled from 4/29 @ 2PM Pacific Time to 5/2 @ 2PM Pacific Time.

The event may be a few minutes late but it will be available soon!!

Sample of the bugged event.

Individual prestige update:

2/25 Senior Microcorp Agent (86energy x 5hits) 2 kills
3/25 Senior Microcorp Agent (86energy x 5hits) 6 kills
4/25 Senior Microcorp Agent (86energy x 5hits) 5 kills
5/25 Senior Microcorp Agent (86energy x 5hits) 5 kills
6/25 Senior Microcorp Agent (86energy x 5hits) 10 kills
7/25 Senior Microcorp Agent (86energy x 5hits) 10 kills

'MAU' Mirsad-Ra
04-30-2014, 09:21 AM
GREE ARE You for real!!!
Same target over and over again. Prestige 1/25 level is the same goal as the Normal 14/15, 15/15. All are 27.3k Energy requirements!!!!

'MAU' Mirsad-Ra
04-30-2014, 09:25 AM
This is the Prestige Lvl 1 !!!

Agent1200
04-30-2014, 09:29 AM
What a joke! But the bigger joke is anyone doing solo FLTQs anyways. They have been giving less and less units that make it into our inventory lately. I think 3 units from the last one was about it for most of us.

The boost is defensive, and for the majority of players our defense is already 20% higher than attack.

The xp is rediculous. Don't come crying on the forums when the highest points you get in WD is 125 after going LTQ crazy. Not to mention the epic bosses.

And probably the biggest reason not to do them, is the out of control amount of energy required to finish and get that one good unit....

Derp.

superman007
04-30-2014, 09:34 AM
Call to Arms - ILTQ is screwed up big time. I hope one of the mods looks at this thread and works with their dev team to get this corrected before the event ends. I have reported this as a problem in a different thread as soon as I saw what was going on with this ILTQ. Absolutely, we need refund for the gold spent on these glitched events.

lemonhaze
04-30-2014, 11:03 AM
GREE ARE You for real!!!
Same target over and over again. Prestige 1/25 level is the same goal as the Normal 14/15, 15/15. All are 27.3k Energy requirements!!!!

less programming for them bud..they wanted to just write a code for a few things and then make it like this..anyone that does this ltq is insane

2000y2k
04-30-2014, 02:23 PM
Would like details on this event from Gree.

Blackstone
04-30-2014, 03:21 PM
Why are you people still spending real money on this game?

Speed ump
04-30-2014, 03:32 PM
come on now. I thought a lot of people had determined that these errors as some are calling them, are really all intended by gree to have us all spend more money. so why are we complaining about it. gree is just giving us more opportunities to spend, that's all, lets just all stop complaining about that. we can chose to spend , or not, right? for the slower ones, that was laced with lots of sarcasm

Thief
04-30-2014, 03:33 PM
The boost is defensive, and for the majority of players our defense is already 20% higher than attack.
Derp.

Wait What? My Attack is almost 25 percent higher than my Defense. They keep releasing all of those alliance attack boosts but none with Alliance Defense.

Speed ump
04-30-2014, 03:47 PM
At lower stats it's possible to have higher def. as you play longer you get more attack boosts

bam bam.
04-30-2014, 04:39 PM
Stop spending money if u want these events fixed. Simples.

2000y2k
04-30-2014, 04:45 PM
Stop spending money if u want these events fixed. Simples.

I'm done after this one. Last WD for me. I'm sure I will be missed.

thundarr
04-30-2014, 05:05 PM
All Gree cares about is squeezing as much as they can from us. 8 events in 3 weeks. This ILTQ requiring 7-8 vaults, events not starting on time, its a joke except its not funny. I am becoming numb to the bonuses. +10% yawn who cares anymore. Its like an addiction requiring more and more each time to get off and after awhile no amount will do it. Whats next +25% alliance.

2000y2k
04-30-2014, 09:55 PM
Thanks for all the great customer service and closing threads today without responding to most. I would have thought a simple reply confirming when an event ends or acknowledgment that the FLTQ has issues and was being looked into would be made.

This weekend will be my last WD event just so I can use the gold on hand. Too bad your poor customer service continues to drive paying players away.

SpikeyKit
04-30-2014, 11:51 PM
With the known issues with the same NPC being used on multiple levels making the personal LTQ cost around 7 vaults a gold, a refund should be made to players who attempted this event. Players spent tons of gold only to find out that the event was bugged and completion would not be possible except for highest of gold users.

So much for delaying the event to ensure the correct data came out.

Sample of the bugged event.

I have alot of time for you. You have back me up on threads and the cost is just stupid.
Topped with an EPIC boss event those over 200 (unless in a top 10 team) can do just add another brick in the wall

SpikeyKit
04-30-2014, 11:53 PM
Thanks for all the great customer service and closing threads today without responding to most. I would have thought a simple reply confirming when an event ends or acknowledgment that the FLTQ has issues and was being looked into would be made.

This weekend will be my last WD event just so I can use the gold on hand. Too bad your poor customer service continues to drive paying players away.

You will be missed, but you are right, the times have been brought up and have 4 days no response, then threads are closed. Dont gibe a loaded gun to a kid comes to mind

Flash0810
05-01-2014, 03:51 AM

As my question to Tardavic:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?90426-Individual-boss-grand-prize&p=1284343&viewfull=1#post1284343

It is hard to believe that the entire Dev Team, QA Team and Marketing guys can continue to make stupid and silly childish mistakes.

Rough Neck
05-01-2014, 04:08 AM
As my question to Tardavic:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?90426-Individual-boss-grand-prize&p=1284343&viewfull=1#post1284343

It is hard to believe that the entire Dev Team, QA Team and Marketing guys can continue to make stupid and silly childish mistakes.

Just believe it, this is Gree you are talking about, anything is possible!

Josh611
05-01-2014, 06:51 AM
Wait What? My Attack is almost 25 percent higher than my Defense. They keep releasing all of those alliance attack boosts but none with Alliance Defense.

He said the majority. The majority of people don't spend a small fortune on this game.

Lord Green
05-01-2014, 07:12 AM
Greed devs are very good at what they do. SCAM ARTISTS!

Apollo13
05-01-2014, 07:20 AM
GREE = Go Run Everyone Empty.

I am a cow!
05-01-2014, 07:23 AM

his talking bout us little fishies who dont have what it takes for the big leagues, a higher defense down here is normal for u guys a high attack is the norm

2000y2k
05-01-2014, 09:25 AM
his talking bout us little fishies who dont have what it takes for the big leagues, a higher defense down here is normal for u guys a high attack is the norm

Unless you are in a top 100+ team and have been for a long time the majority of your bonuses are defensive. The attack bonuses have mostly been in the higher ranks of WD. Just look at the current rewards for this weekends WD and you can see that the defensive bonuse are given out to the low ranked teams.

I myself have attack of 100 million and defense of 130 million.

Speed ump
05-01-2014, 10:04 AM
I'd give up a lot of my attack ones for def ones.

Mastert55!
05-01-2014, 10:35 AM
Anybody who completes this ILTQ is crazy. Also, when a person has a higher Att than Deff is usually a long term memes we of a top 10 team, and higher Deff than Att for a top 25 team and lower. My Deff is only 20 mil higher than my Att. Before I joined Legends last month my Deff was 25%+ higher than my Att. So for me it is evening out.

2000y2k
05-01-2014, 11:36 AM
I'd give up a lot of my attack ones for def ones.

Sounds good. Let's get the trade process started. I need ground attack and have lots of air defense to swap.

Alex1111
05-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Gree has bigger problems than simply giving gold that a player spent back to them. I had 2,200 gold on 4/30, spent 50 gold to change my nation, then today noticed that my balance is now 1,112. This is a loss of 1038 gold that I did not spend and just vanished without any explanation. I have sent support ticket (#1582923) but there is no chance that this will be fixed by the start of Zambia since it always takes 2 weeks to hear back from them. I don't care how bad of a developer Gree is or how glitchy their games may be, this is flat out theft and they must return that gold to me ASAP with interest for the tremendous amount of trouble that they have caused me and my inability to spend said gold until it is returned. Anyone that has a large gold balance, I highly recommend that you take regular screenshots and check your balance.

2000y2k
05-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Gree has bigger problems than simply giving gold that a player spent back to them. I had 2,200 gold on 4/30, spent 50 gold to change my nation, then today noticed that my balance is now 1,112. This is a loss of 1038 gold that I did not spend and just vanished without any explanation. I have sent support ticket (#1582923) but there is no chance that this will be fixed by the start of Zambia since it always takes 2 weeks to hear back from them. I don't care how bad of a developer Gree is or how glitchy their games may be, this is flat out theft and they must return that gold to me ASAP with interest for the tremendous amount of trouble that they have caused me and my inability to spend said gold until it is returned. Anyone that has a large gold balance, I highly recommend that you take regular screenshots and check your balance.

This is very likely due to trying to close a pop up and buying an LE Unit. I've done it twice in the past. If they don't respond quickly just contact apple and they will refund you same day. Average resolution time with apple for me has been 6 hours from first contact. Apple has great customer service where Gree has none.

lemonhaze
05-01-2014, 06:19 PM
This is very likely due to trying to close a pop up and buying an LE Unit. I've done it twice in the past. If they don't respond quickly just contact apple and they will refund you same day. Average resolution time with apple for me has been 6 hours from first contact. Apple has great customer service where Gree has none.
i have did the same exact thing..they put those LE sets there on first page and the lag usally gets u..they also put the highest one like 850 or 900 gold on the far right of my screen which is where i click the most..i got the gold back took me like 4 days from gree

Apollo13
05-01-2014, 09:29 PM
There will only be possible refund if GREE admit that it is a bugged LTQ to begin with. Since they are keeping quite and continuing to let the event run, I think they will just close the case. If there are people who will complete the event, then GREE will say, "the bar can still be set higher." If no one completes it, then, they don't need to answer to any complaint, since there is no proof that one will be able to complete the LTQ. Either way, we are going to have to just go along and shut up and just play the game. Need the unit and the boost, then complete the event. Don't need the hassle, take a rest...don't often happen.