PDA

View Full Version : Individual boss grand prize

Superdude
04-30-2014, 06:12 AM
Gree, are you really giving away 10 of that unit for the grand prize? Hope that is a mistake

Thief
04-30-2014, 07:37 AM
It is. They show 10x on all of the rewards but are only rewarding 1x

Just a display error on their part

Edit: Well they started to drop x10 so i guess my previous statement was flawed

Tardavic
04-30-2014, 12:47 PM
Hey guys, just let you know that we are looking into this and thanks for bringing this up.

We would appreciate it if you could raise a ticket on this matter.

Led
04-30-2014, 01:10 PM
Are you going to add the x9 unit's that we have already won?

Vballmadam
04-30-2014, 01:16 PM
I've only been getting 1 unit for each boss and I'm on # 83! Not right some get 10 some get 1!

Ps...I sent ticket because I keep getting boss 75 yet my tracker is correct!

Hi Theif, hi Led!!!!

Lift Ticket
04-30-2014, 01:22 PM
i just got 2 loot prizes in a row that was x10 from boss 68 & 69

hi vballmadam!

Led
04-30-2014, 01:24 PM
I've only been getting 1 unit for each boss and I'm on # 83! Not right some get 10 some get 1!

Hi Theif, hi Led!!!!

Hi Vballmadam I hope everything is going well :)

BostonHammer
04-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Maybe some of us are pushing ourselves to complete the individual boss prize because it was advertised as 10x that unit. One of that unit is not worth it. False advertising advertising by Gree I guess.

Vballmadam
04-30-2014, 01:45 PM
Hi Lift ticket..so good to see all of you!

Thief
04-30-2014, 01:49 PM

Hi Theif, hi Led!!!!

Hey Vballmadam!

Yes i was only getting 1 of each until about an hour ago when they started to drop 10.
Also stuck on 75 (but my counter is working correctly and just beat 80 which only provided 1 "prize" and 10x loot

Led
04-30-2014, 02:59 PM
Gree's response:

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

We are aware of a display glitch on our end where you would receive X10 of the grand boss rewards. It is intended for you to only receive X1 of these rewards and not X10 as advertised.

This is only a typo and will be fixed shortly. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Regards,

Team Gree

Thief
04-30-2014, 03:31 PM
Gree's response:

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

We are aware of a display glitch on our end where you would receive X10 of the grand boss rewards. It is intended for you to only receive X1 of these rewards and not X10 as advertised.

This is only a typo and will be fixed shortly. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Regards,

Team Gree

The funny part is where they aren't giving us Forum updates because they don't want to give us wrong information....but splash screens...well they are okay :P

Nickelboom
05-01-2014, 02:48 AM
Hi
The IOS user still get 10 units for a Bosskill, the Android user only get 1 unit. As the Android users are compensated for the error?

Rough Neck
05-01-2014, 03:15 AM
Hi
The IOS user still get 10 units for a Bosskill, the Android user only get 1 unit. As the Android users are compensated for the error?

No attachment, considered as whining !

xatest
05-01-2014, 03:31 AM
And is Gree giving out 5 units of the Behemoth in total after clearing day 2 of the Faction boss ? Only gotten 2

Flash0810
05-01-2014, 03:44 AM
Hey guys, just let you know that we are looking into this and thanks for bringing this up.

We would appreciate it if you could raise a ticket on this matter.

Tardavic

I have a question. I have been playing this game since the very start. But it seems that over the last 6+ months, there are just TOO many mistakes that are being pushed out by the Developers and/or not being caught by the QA team. And some of these are really stupid and silly mistakes that just really takes to time proof read things prior to roll out. Trying to figure how / why this is the case when you have the guys there to get this done.

While I have seen some additions to the game to make it more entertaining, the primary focus here has been purely about gold sales instead of the fun aspect. I understand that as a business model, this needs balancing but this really seems about pushing the business model first, don't worry about the coding errors / mistakes and moping up afterwards (a Microsoft approach to gaming).

Just an observation here.

Rough Neck
05-01-2014, 04:06 AM
And is Gree giving out 5 units of the Behemoth in total after clearing day 2 of the Faction boss ? Only gotten 2

Typo error does not mean Gree is giving anything more than 1!

Flash0810
05-01-2014, 04:15 AM
Typo error does not mean Gree is giving anything more than 1!

How about trying to make them accountable for their mistakes. If you advertise something in the US whether ad/tv/instore for a price, you are bound by that. If every player who gets the target and are not compensated for that, then they should take the action against the company directly as they have a US Office and are subject as such. You will see a different attitude once this is taken. It is more cost effective to compensate the player for obtaining the goals set out by GREE than for GREE to go through many legal proceedings based on false advertisements.

The sheer idiot mistakes that are being pushed and rolled out is beyond acceptable. Any good company would have made sure that simple mistakes were caught in a QA process. You see this in any development cycle as well as production. This is no different.

I've also seen many players complain on here about reaching the goals set out by GREE only to be told by them that they will not be rewarded. That too should be addressed with action against them!