PDA

View Full Version : LTQ/FLTQ & Boss: Can we get a list of the rewards?

bthuel
04-29-2014, 10:05 PM
Can we get a list of the rewards for these two new events? Sorry if they are posted already but I looked and can't find them. If anyone knows where they are posted, can you share the link? If there isn't a list yet, mods can you please provide one? In the meantime if anyone has SS or intel can you share? The ones I am most curious about are the FLTQ prestige unit, the LTQ prestige unit, the wrapper unit for for the quest, the 100 RB unit, the faction RB unit and the wrapper for the RB. Thanks!

Shrinko
04-29-2014, 11:38 PM
+1

And ten more characters

krabbie
04-29-2014, 11:45 PM
Bump.......

cheif505
04-30-2014, 12:52 AM
Ya totally agree ..sorry gree on vacation. .think they got my check for gold thou. !

CJ54
04-30-2014, 01:23 AM
We're suspending event posts (items/ goals) for the time being due to communication issues that have led to confusion. We'd rather not be passing bad info unintentionally.
EDIT: I will see if we can get some game shots of the wrapper/ big prizes and post those later today though.

VicStreet
04-30-2014, 01:27 AM
We're suspending event posts (items/ goals) for the time being due to communication issues that have led to confusion. We'd rather not be passing bad info unintentionally.
EDIT: I will see if we can get some game shots of the wrapper/ big prizes and post those later today though.

Lately the gree you are very confusing.

Shrinko
04-30-2014, 02:01 AM

Lol great response CJ as always. Never mind the wrapper prizes. We get those pop ups in the game you know. Oh wait, you have no idea what's happening in the game. I forgot. So, you don't want to post the lists of rewards because you guys are confused about the rewards that you give to us?

mikey2
04-30-2014, 02:12 AM
I am suspending activity (modern war/crime city) for the time being due to communication issues that have led to confusion. I'd rather not be playing events designed to work unintentionally but don't.
EDIT: I will see if i can be bothered to log into MW later today though.

bam bam.
04-30-2014, 03:00 AM

Bahaha. Don't post bad info. Just get it right. Its a list mate, how hard is it?. Start time...finish time...prizes (actual prizes with no dodgy bonuses, if u say 20% to building output its 20% to building output not 20% to base building output)...requirements...xp cost (not jus xp "reward")...

Jus know, u look ridiculous if u can not put out a list ahead of time. If u wuld like I can arrange for some 4th graders to come to ur workplace n show u how to do a list. I'm sorry if u cant handle the truth, but mate...its a list. N saying u cant get that right n expecting us to stomach that is beyond a joke

Improve, now!

whitefire
04-30-2014, 03:20 AM
So due to the fact that tardavic fouled up royally with the last event which is causing you a lot of deserved grief, you are suspending communication on altogether. So because you people can't properly do your job, you're not doing anything anymore? And you still get paid?
Wow! Can i work there?

LarryJackson
04-30-2014, 03:24 AM
The only bad information was event dates,
the rest of the reward info was spot on and VERY helpful.
It is a royal pain to find new units in inventory since there are no sort options like in Full Assault.

PLEASE allow Tardavic to post the prize info.

Tealeaf65
04-30-2014, 03:40 AM
So due to the fact that tardavic fouled up royally with the last event which is causing you a lot of deserved grief, you are suspending communication on altogether. So because you people can't properly do your job, you're not doing anything anymore? And you still get paid?
Wow! Can i work there?

Love it, so accurate

Benasi
04-30-2014, 03:50 AM
Yes it is a poor excuse....

This game has been around for while now and with pretty much the same issues war after war, and event after event.
Gree has guys that can design a game, developers, marketers, graphics artists, etc.....but can't get a simple list in order?

Do they even coinside with one another about the process development of the campaign and possible "issues/bugs" that might arise, I think not. You think they would get it all in order before giving it the go ahead.

I might not have got the "lingo" right in the eyes of the designers and developers right or what have you, but a simple list that GREE has done many many many times before. I'm.sure they would have some sort of template.

IMO...

MaverickINsc
04-30-2014, 04:14 AM
Wow! Can i work there?

well since faction prestige 5/10 was a 200 unit im guessing if people knew they wouldn't even bother to finish.....10/10 regular faction goal completion was a 5k unit.......gree......really......did everybody forget the extra zeros on the prize units ?.......a laughable prize.....some of the units are better in the equally ridiculous scratcher.....not kidding guys

bthuel
04-30-2014, 04:53 AM
I hear you guys; I too cannot understand why a simple list of the prizes cannot be done. I mean shouldn't this information automatically be provided up front if they want us to use gold (money) to finish the events? I mean who purchases something in a blank box and waits until they get home to open said box and find out what they purchased? I also agree the reward unit stats are ridiculous. Do you really think a 5k unit is worth 2-3 vaults? And I agree about the scratchers; a 2k "grand prize," really? And this is the "improvement" made over daily login; at least logins you got a boost at the end of the cycle even if the unit stats were crap and didn't make your army. I think GREE is hesitant to post a list this time because the 100 RB splash screen reads X10 units with 100k stats and a 20% boost that easily implies 10-units each with a 20% boost. All this aside, I just would like an "official" list of rewards or for us to share splash screen shots (cause I am only getting 1 and it's the LTQ prestige). I never intended this thread to be about bashing the mods though I share in the frustration.

bthuel
04-30-2014, 06:45 AM
Boss wrapper unit. Complete 100 bosses and 2 daily faction goals.

bthuel
04-30-2014, 06:48 AM

FLTQ Prestige award unit.

bthuel
04-30-2014, 06:56 AM

100 Bosses reward unit(s). This seems to be the one most have questions on. It reads 10-units each with a 20% bonus.

Edit: So far these are the 3 splash screens I have gotten. My platform is iOS; it is "rumored" that Android is getting different splash screens. If anyone has Android and is getting different splash screens for these 3, can you confirm? Thanks!

Berio
04-30-2014, 07:29 AM
The epic boss 10x unit seems to be an typo error, we all seen it appear at the reward list of the epic boss but only received 1 x unit. Should be an typo entered by the programmer when they are trying to add in the x1 to all the units .

Tater tots
04-30-2014, 08:28 AM

LOL....really??

Tater tots
04-30-2014, 08:35 AM
Wow! Can i work there?

The MW community always pays the price!

Web323
04-30-2014, 08:44 AM

Are you guys going to update the scratcher prizes?

Cow
04-30-2014, 08:53 AM
LOL.

Just the opposite of what the MW community asked for.

Nice.

jaxson22
04-30-2014, 08:55 AM
I think I'm just gonna give this game up and go play Clash of Clans. It's pretty straight forward and doesn't cost a small fortune to get ahead. Just time!

Sigg
04-30-2014, 08:59 AM
I am suspending activity (modern war/crime city) for the time being due to communication issues that have led to confusion. I'd rather not be playing events designed to work unintentionally but don't.
EDIT: I will see if i can be bothered to log into MW later today though.

Winner right there.

bthuel
04-30-2014, 09:55 AM
Rewards for the FLTQ/LTQ (prestige) and wrapper unit have been verified. They are in the walk through here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?90360-Zambia-Cycle-Call-to-Arms-fLTQ-iLTQ-NPCs-amp-Walkthroughs&p=1283718&posted=1#post1283718

Tater tots
05-01-2014, 02:20 PM

Wow, really? A 5,737/3825 prize for completing the normal FLTQ??? Are you serious?! It should have been for the beginners level not the normal. Do you think nobody would notice the stats for the unit?

Will2902
05-01-2014, 03:17 PM

Hi CJ, at the moment there seems to be widespread confusion in the gree HQ. I think I speak for the modern war community saying 'what is going on?' Dates are wrong for events, information for events are wrong, event goals are grammatically poor and wrong, mods are contradicting each other, rewards are worse than what the majority can buy, there seems to be no strategic management or planning at all. This game needs a manager installed soon. I'm not being funny but the way this game is managed is like no one is in control or and if they are they are incompetent. If I ran projects with such little attention to detail I would have been fired. I don't know how much control you have if any over the running of this game but it seems to me you care. This game makes a lot of money, if it was run correctly it would make double. My question is, as stated at beginning 'what is going on'? Is there big changes going on at gree???

LarryJackson
05-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Has anyone posted the Rewards for the LTQ anywhere?
The only rewards list I've seen is mine that's part of my walk-through (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?90360-Zambia-Cycle-Call-to-Arms-fLTQ-iLTQ-NPCs-amp-Walkthroughs&p=1282796&viewfull=1#post1282796).
I've reformatted the walk-through to make the rewards to the right more obvious.

PS I have very few rewards for individual LTQ since I stopped at Normal 6/15

PRIZES FOR iLTQ/fLTQ EVENT
Individual Prestige: Advanced Sniper (I) 60619/40412 , +10% Infantry Defense
Faction Prestige: A18 Super Slash (A) 102584/52847 , +10% Air Attack
Wrapper: Screaming Demon Tank (G) 171829/171829 , +3% Alliance Attack

Cblades
05-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Looking to join a faction just to complete the fltq.. someone who is close to done and will finish.. will donate concrete to the faction.

Suspect5
05-01-2014, 10:48 PM
And gold purchases well plumit, nice buisness plan gree lol. most are not stupid enough to spend gold on mystery prizes.

Looking to join a faction just to complete the fltq.. someone who is close to done and will finish.. will donate concrete to the faction.

Bad troll

DFI
05-02-2014, 02:13 AM

In response to my ticket, you said I misunderstood what you stated in the forum, and that's why you were not going to give me the unit. There are so many more examples where the mods have been incorrect. You still believe that before the last change, you didn't say that you can only lose to one opponent three times?

Bobar
05-02-2014, 01:24 PM
Hi CJ, at the moment there seems to be widespread confusion in the gree HQ. I think I speak for the modern war community saying 'what is going on?' Dates are wrong for events, information for events are wrong, event goals are grammatically poor and wrong, mods are contradicting each other, rewards are worse than what the majority can buy, there seems to be no strategic management or planning at all. This game needs a manager installed soon. I'm not being funny but the way this game is managed is like no one is in control or and if they are they are incompetent. If I ran projects with such little attention to detail I would have been fired. I don't know how much control you have if any over the running of this game but it seems to me you care. This game makes a lot of money, if it was run correctly it would make double. My question is, as stated at beginning 'what is going on'? Is there big changes going on at gree???

Totally agree.

I wonder if the Admins / Mods of this forum are employees of gree? Are they (you) doing this in your spare time or as professionals? If you are doing this as pros I cant understand the way you work.

Childish behave. I cant do it very good and am not able to give correct informations (you postet WRONG or uncomplete infos, thats a fact) so i dont do it at all.

You promised to improve your communications some weeks ago. Never happend. You even do the other way around and make a u-turn.

Do you have a public relations department?

Snatcher
05-06-2014, 12:47 PM
And Total silence from the gree staff (or gree himself) what a shame they cant even take full resposibillity for there actions