PDA

View Full Version : GREE please pull head out of ....

CDR Shepard
04-29-2014, 06:31 PM
I haven't started a thread in awhile, but seriously? Epic (fail) Boss has really high health to defeat 100 in 2 DAYS! You are expecting uber amount of gold. However, what are we winning? Android and iOS have different sets of prizes and your info still says 5 days for FLTQ!! But wait, the fun continues! Lets plan a 2 day LTQ/FLTQ with no info at the same time, all right before WD! Please, for the sake of the game and players....

GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER!!!

What?
04-29-2014, 06:35 PM
Move wd to next weekend and extend these current events to 7 days problem solved

Cmdr_Vessery
04-29-2014, 06:41 PM
Move wd to next weekend and extend these current events to 7 days problem solved

Yeah, right?? As if we matter enough for any consideration of this nature as the players and paying customers of this game.

wake up people.

bam bam.
04-30-2014, 03:20 AM
Wake up gree

Improve, now!

artemis_the_mighty
04-30-2014, 04:53 AM
I don't post on forums but had to say something here -

If this boss was 5 days it would still be tough. 2 days is ridiculous..... are we expected to spend a shed load of gold to finish the event effectively 3 days early without even knowing what the rewards are?

Epic boss used to be my thing and I would always complete ..... but this is just preposterous. I feel very sorry for the high levels being alienated!

Sumiala
04-30-2014, 10:10 AM
The end is nigh.

Kimm
04-30-2014, 10:11 AM
They'll only hurt themselves in the end. Last boss event I spend close to a vault to finish, with the current strength and ridiculous time pressure I'm not even gonna try. Keeping my money in my pockets. Will be the first time I won't finish the boss event.

xknite
04-30-2014, 10:24 AM
I haven't started a thread in awhile, but seriously? Epic (fail) Boss has really high health to defeat 100 in 2 DAYS! You are expecting uber amount of gold. However, what are we winning? Android and iOS have different sets of prizes and your info still says 5 days for FLTQ!! But wait, the fun continues! Lets plan a 2 day LTQ/FLTQ with no info at the same time, all right before WD! Please, for the sake of the game and players....

GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER!!!

I think the moral of the story is
... incompetent headless company that cannot code, cannot test, cannot communicate & definitely do not care about their customers !

Agent Orange
04-30-2014, 10:24 AM
All of this really makes me wonder, I honestly can't imagine that the guys on here (gree mods) are happy with what's going on because being on the front line they are taking a lot of angry posts daily. They probably pass this up the food chain to dev, who are either over worked, understaffed, don't have anyone left that can make sense out of the code, or don't care. I hope the latter is not the case because if it is you guys ought to stop pumping any more cash into this app because it is going to go boom soon. Which leads to or final step, upper management who may in all likelyhood be the real culprits.

They also probably are well insulated from their irate customers here.

My take on all of this is that management is likely forcing the devs to pump out these events half baked under threat of being canned for not making their quotas, or perhaps there are some big incentives to get the numbers up, whatever it is as long as there are guys willing to fork over a pile of cash mindlessly then we'll continue to be force fed faulty product.

What matters are numbers and if they don't wake up they will continue to drop so one of two things will inevitably occur, they fix the app or kill it when all the cash cows die.

AlexFoo
04-30-2014, 10:35 AM
i'll likely finish the bosses, but this will be the first LTQ I haven't finished in a LONG LONG time.

hsf
04-30-2014, 10:54 AM
EB always my favorite event but this time, not for mr even I could finished with not much gold.

VikingsVoice
04-30-2014, 11:01 AM
It is apparent that people have stopped spending. Why else would events be increasing in quantity, difficulty and cost. They are not seeing the revenue they used to see and are trying to make it up by enticing us with units that will cost a small fortune to acquire. IMO, they view it as 200 people will buy 10 vaults for this event and we will make $200K. If the event was more achievable, 2000 people would potentially buy 1 vault and make them the same $200K. This allows for a broader customer base and more consistent income, in scenario one if you lose 10 customers your revenues drop to $189981, in scenario two if you lose 10 customers your revenue only drops to 198980 which is $9K better for the bottom line. Just my 2 cents

Cow
04-30-2014, 11:40 AM
Now that would make sense^^^

We can't have that in Gree land

rscary
04-30-2014, 12:05 PM
They are sinking faster than the SK Ferry...

Too Soon?

2MblaZ
04-30-2014, 12:22 PM
Why would they pull their heads out of there?... it's nice and warm, cozy - just the way they like it.... -_-

Sumiala
04-30-2014, 01:44 PM
All of this really makes me wonder, I honestly can't imagine that the guys on here (gree mods) are happy with what's going on because being on the front line they are taking a lot of angry posts daily. They probably pass this up the food chain to dev, who are either over worked, understaffed, don't have anyone left that can make sense out of the code, or don't care. I hope the latter is not the case because if it is you guys ought to stop pumping any more cash into this app because it is going to go boom soon. Which leads to or final step, upper management who may in all likelyhood be the real culprits.

They also probably are well insulated from their irate customers here.

My take on all of this is that management is likely forcing the devs to pump out these events half baked under threat of being canned for not making their quotas, or perhaps there are some big incentives to get the numbers up, whatever it is as long as there are guys willing to fork over a pile of cash mindlessly then we'll continue to be force fed faulty product.

What matters are numbers and if they don't wake up they will continue to drop so one of two things will inevitably occur, they fix the app or kill it when all the cash cows die.

Hear hear! ^^^
Well said. Upper management fails to manage properly. Or perhaps they are already on the plane to their retirement island...