PDA

View Full Version : Yet again

Snatcher
04-29-2014, 12:21 PM
Yet again no Intel About the fltq.... What is going on at gree with the information that has been promised to share a few days before it should start.... Yet again fail of gree

AlexFoo
04-29-2014, 12:26 PM
you guys crack me up. they deliver the info on the majority, and hardly anyone says thanks, just complains about the data given "not good enough units" "too much energy"...

they missed one. I'm sure they'll release it 30 minutes before the event. get over it. if you don't like it, don't play.

they aren't OBLIGATED to give the info, and to some degree they aren't OBLIGATED to support it right. You'd hope they'd want to keep players.. but its not promised anywhere. play at your own risk.

Oh btw, before the event starts.. go get a box of tissues for you and the rest of the boo-hooers.

Thief
04-29-2014, 12:34 PM
Back in the old days it was just a Guessing Game on how the events worked (until someone stepped in and created the rundown for the rest of us)

AlexFoo
04-29-2014, 12:34 PM
Back in the old days it was just a Guessing Game on how the events worked (until someone stepped in and created the rundown for the rest of us)

exactly!!!!

rscary
04-29-2014, 12:35 PM
Wah wah wah wah wah should be the title of your thread

Bamaboy54
04-29-2014, 12:37 PM
I think the op was thinking about a basic SLA that gree was trying to establish with it's customers. It's really not all that much to ask IMO. But post like this get blended with the majority of the active type threads right now.

lemonhaze
04-29-2014, 12:42 PM

ya the walkthurs ppl do has been a blessing..im still not use to the rewards that the mods post..i rarely look at them to be honest..i jsut wait for the walkthurs to check things out

GrimAmoeba
04-29-2014, 12:49 PM
ya the walkthurs ppl do has been a blessing..im still not use to the rewards that the mods post..i rarely look at them to be honest..i jsut wait for the walkthurs to check things out

Oh stop it, your the first one to come in here and look. You just want your beloved defense mods
;)

Bobar
04-29-2014, 12:50 PM

We should say in name in that circumstances.... DEVIN

Bamaboy54
04-29-2014, 12:52 PM
We should say in name in that circumstances.... DEVIN

Now that guy was great! I remember him when I first started out playing.

CJ54
04-29-2014, 01:20 PM
For the time being, we are holding off on posting event rundowns on the forums. Last minute changes to rewards or dates are exceedingly common, and this has led to a number of instances of incorrect information. We do not want to post bad info, so these are going away for awhile.

Web323
04-29-2014, 01:21 PM
For the time being, we are holding off on posting event rundowns on the forums. Last minute changes to rewards or dates are exceedingly common, and this has led to a number of instances of incorrect information. We do not want to post bad info, so these are going away for awhile.

Thanks for the heads up

JB5
04-29-2014, 01:26 PM

Thanks CJ. Can't make everyone happy..... Especially on the forums nowadays! ;)

lemonhaze
04-29-2014, 01:30 PM
thx for letting the community know..now all the ones that whine that u havent posted info yet about the event will have to find something new to cry about lol

elangomatt
04-29-2014, 01:53 PM

Why not go whole hog and stop posting the calendar in game as well then? Last minute changes to dates should not be occurring at all. The fact they are becoming "exceedingly common" just shows how incredibly poorly this game is managed. Nothing should be posted on the calendar and then get changed later. If you guys find that you're behind in event planning then just have fewer freakin events! Give us a couple extra weeks between WD events! Make smaller events so you won't have to "design" as many NPCs and rewards and make some events that are actually attainable for less than multiple vaults of gold! A 2 day collect 10 or epic boss event doesn't count!

MCAL
04-29-2014, 01:59 PM
Why not go whole hog and stop posting the calendar in game as well then? Last minute changes to dates should not be occurring at all. The fact they are becoming "exceedingly common" just shows how incredibly poorly this game is managed. Nothing should be posted on the calendar and then get changed later. If you guys find that you're behind in event planning then just have fewer freakin events! Give us a couple extra weeks between WD events! Make smaller events so you won't have to "design" as many NPCs and rewards and make some events that are actually attainable for less than multiple vaults of gold! A 2 day collect 10 or epic boss event doesn't count!

Post of the year vote here

hsf
04-29-2014, 02:03 PM
5:03 now, NOTHING yet !!! :mad: