PDA

View Full Version : The syndicate lock issue has been resolved

TheOracle
04-29-2014, 11:10 AM
Some syndicates were locked from making changes due to incorrect event data that was pushed out. This lock was not intentional. We have corrected this issue. Please let us know if you are still not able to make changes to your syndicates.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you and your syndicate.

The_
04-29-2014, 11:11 AM
Nice avatar.

reticlover
04-29-2014, 11:56 AM
Some syndicates were locked from making changes due to incorrect event data that was pushed out. This lock was not intentional. We have corrected this issue. Please let us know if you are still not able to make changes to your syndicates.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you and your syndicate.

the question on everyones mind. is Battle still gonna be the only event that syndicates are locked in. or is there a plan to lock other events???????

Raynah 138
04-29-2014, 12:03 PM
the question on everyones mind. is Battle still gonna be the only event that syndicates are locked in. or is there a plan to lock other events???????

Look into the Full Assault event for Modern War. They lock the factions there for this battle like event. It is expected to come to cc soon.

I don't see Gree locking for SLTQ or RB any time soon.

CJ54
04-29-2014, 12:14 PM

This was not an intentional lock. If we introduce an event type that functions similarly to Full Assault in Modern War, that one will probably be locked, but we don't have any plans to lock SLTQs or Raid Bosses.

Nighteg
04-29-2014, 12:59 PM
This was not an intentional lock. If we introduce an event type that functions similarly to Full Assault in Modern War, that one will probably be locked, but we don't have any plans to lock SLTQs or Raid Bosses.

So you don't plan to bring anything new to Crime City?

CJ54
04-29-2014, 01:14 PM
So you don't plan to bring anything new to Crime City?

Not sure how you took that assumption from what I said when I was talking about a theoretical new event type addition... But yes, we will be adding new stuff to Crime City.

ohlo-00
04-29-2014, 01:27 PM
Idk if it would relate to each other but somehow the last days CC lags. (Android)

Nighteg
04-29-2014, 01:45 PM
Not sure how you took that assumption from what I said when I was talking about a theoretical new event type addition... But yes, we will be adding new stuff to Crime City.

I was going by the "if we introduce" :)
Thx for the answer.

sony
04-29-2014, 07:22 PM
Hi

I just accepted one membership request for my syndicate, but cannit find the account inside.

Seems the issue is not over

Joe bananas
05-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Thanks for the responses The Oracle and CJ54. This is good news. Thank you.