PDA

View Full Version : Is Gree getting desperate?

thundarr
04-29-2014, 05:58 AM
They have managed to cram 8 events into a 3 week period. With money drying up (from player apathy and burnout) they keep adding more events to fill the coffers and suck as much as they can out of the remaining players. As I predicted weeks ago the stat hyper inflation has shut out most, not wealthy newer players, important bonuses like +? health regen are rare. If you started today you could buy a pile of crates but without the bonuses you are hopelessly behind and can never catch up unless you spend massive piles of money and you would still fall behind because the others have +100% and higher att/def bonuses. I just do the faction events now and ignore the (it takes a vault plus 2 or 3 level ups) 180K energy ILTQs, crate events and anything else that does not help my faction.

2MblaZ
04-29-2014, 06:57 AM
Q: Is Gree getting desperate?

A: Yes, they are.

Androidz
04-29-2014, 08:35 AM
thats why i stopped spending money on this game until i will see where this game is going...
these ridiculous stats and iph, whats next? trillions?

Gen CheeBye
04-29-2014, 08:39 AM
The cow will show up and say the magic word...?

You have a choice of not getting sucked in. Wisely choose events to avoid.

2000y2k
04-29-2014, 09:02 AM
They have managed to cram 8 events into a 3 week period. With money drying up (from player apathy and burnout) they keep adding more events to fill the coffers and suck as much as they can out of the remaining players. As I predicted weeks ago the stat hyper inflation has shut out most, not wealthy newer players, important bonuses like +? health regen are rare. If you started today you could buy a pile of crates but without the bonuses you are hopelessly behind and can never catch up unless you spend massive piles of money and you would still fall behind because the others have +100% and higher att/def bonuses. I just do the faction events now and ignore the (it takes a vault plus 2 or 3 level ups) 180K energy ILTQs, crate events and anything else that does not help my faction.
I thought you said you were quitting the game because of all the complaints you have about every aspect of this game. Try finding something better to do with your life than being the negative troll of the MW forum.

AlexFoo
04-29-2014, 09:04 AM
I thought you said you were quitting the game because of all the complaints you have about every aspect of this game. Try finding something better to do with your life than being the negative troll of the MW forum.

lol he's got nothing else in his life.

bam bam.
04-29-2014, 04:38 PM
Bring on more events, so I can skip them too. Jus gonna free play it n camp till this game goes bust in a few months.

reesiepuff
04-29-2014, 04:39 PM
it has been worse.