PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had this problem before - Pop out flash screen accidental purchase

kevinloh84
04-29-2014, 02:39 AM
Anyone knows if I accidentally pressed the buy button but not intended to, will it do a refund of gold?

There is no warning or to confirm purchase window and it straight away buy the NYC Hustle pistol.

Mod, please kindly check and I have sent in ticket..

Captain Torgue
04-29-2014, 04:08 AM
You should be fine if you have sent in a ticket. They will remove the item from your inventory and refund the gold.

Biggy Smalls
04-29-2014, 04:52 AM
They refused to refund my gold when I sent them a ticket about it, just said that they would pass my thoughts on to the developers. Brilliant.

Getting Bored
04-29-2014, 12:11 PM
Good luck. If it was a crate you purchased you can forget about it, they won't refund you. If it was another item, maybe, but I doubt it.

Chris Hill
04-29-2014, 05:06 PM
I got a refund when I bought a item just as you described (it was a vehicle for about 800 gold). I sent in the ticket immediately blaming it on lag and got a response and refund within about two minutes.

You should get a refund, but it doesn't necessarily mean that you will.

kevinloh84
04-30-2014, 06:30 AM
You should be fine if you have sent in a ticket. They will remove the item from your inventory and refund the gold.

Thanks captain torgue. They have not even reply my email yet.

kevinloh84
04-30-2014, 06:30 AM
They refused to refund my gold when I sent them a ticket about it, just said that they would pass my thoughts on to the developers. Brilliant.

I hope that does not apply to me.

kevinloh84
04-30-2014, 06:31 AM
Good luck. If it was a crate you purchased you can forget about it, they won't refund you. If it was another item, maybe, but I doubt it.

It is not a crate. It is the pistol NYC hustle, cost 950 gold..

kevinloh84
04-30-2014, 06:32 AM
I got a refund when I bought a item just as you described (it was a vehicle for about 800 gold). I sent in the ticket immediately blaming it on lag and got a response and refund within about two minutes.

You should get a refund, but it doesn't necessarily mean that you will.

I do hope to get a refund but until now they have not even reply my email.. Sigh..

montana
04-30-2014, 07:02 AM

Actually, my experience is that Gree is very good at responding to that problem.
I unintentionally bought an item from a pop up screen.
You see your gold disappear, an then realize you hit an item on the pop up screen.
I had to hunt down the item by amount of gold that was depleted.
Sent in a ticket and Gree removed the item and refunded my gold.

Fredfreddy
04-30-2014, 07:09 AM
Same here, I accidentally bought something from the splash screen, and they refunded me. I wonder the amount of revenue those (worthless) items generate, vs the amount of support tickets they generate. I guess maybe they snag a noob from time to time.

I'm not surprised they won't do it for a crate, for obvious reasons.

kevinloh84
04-30-2014, 08:14 AM
Actually, my experience is that Gree is very good at responding to that problem.
I unintentionally bought an item from a pop up screen.
You see your gold disappear, an then realize you hit an item on the pop up screen.
I had to hunt down the item by amount of gold that was depleted.
Sent in a ticket and Gree removed the item and refunded my gold.

U sent in the ticket and the gold was refunded, this takes how long?

kevinloh84
04-30-2014, 08:15 AM
Same here, I accidentally bought something from the splash screen, and they refunded me. I wonder the amount of revenue those (worthless) items generate, vs the amount of support tickets they generate. I guess maybe they snag a noob from time to time.

They refunded you, this takes how long after you sent in the ticket?

Fredfreddy
04-30-2014, 08:23 AM
They refunded you, this takes how long after you sent in the ticket?

they replied and refunded it 4 days later

The Angry Boodg
04-30-2014, 09:38 AM

Hahaha...gree was the first to set traps out...then people copied them and started placing level 1 laundromats behind high iph buildings...don't fall for the "Gree Gold Trap"

kevinloh84
04-30-2014, 08:39 PM
Hahaha...gree was the first to set traps out...then people copied them and started placing level 1 laundromats behind high iph buildings...don't fall for the "Gree Gold Trap"

Yes, I agree.. I still waiting..

montana
05-01-2014, 03:57 AM
U sent in the ticket and the gold was refunded, this takes how long?

I did not count the days. I kept looking at my gold and one day it was back.
Then I saw the email. It was less than a week.

M.C.
05-01-2014, 05:07 AM
Anyone knows if I accidentally pressed the buy button but not intended to, will it do a refund of gold?

There is no warning or to confirm purchase window and it straight away buy the NYC Hustle pistol.

Mod, please kindly check and I have sent in ticket..

Happened to me and I did NOT get a refund but a nice Foxtrott Oscar from GREE

angel_pitcher13
05-01-2014, 06:20 AM
I don't understand why a "confirm" button before a gold purchase is too much to ask for. I just sent in a ticket for the same issue.

M.C.
05-02-2014, 05:47 AM
I don't understand why a "confirm" button before a gold purchase is too much to ask for. I just sent in a ticket for the same issue.

Especially since this button does exist for Modern War!!!

kevinloh84
05-02-2014, 07:04 PM

I am still waiting for gree reply email to me.

KCUF
05-03-2014, 11:54 AM
There should be an extra confirm button. When I open CC after a few hours, I got a lot of splash screens (during raidboss or sltq). Have to tap 18 times OKAY. And somewhere between all these screens, Gree sneaks in an offer to buy a worthless gun for 900 gold.

GucciMane
05-03-2014, 12:32 PM
The biggest terror to a vault player is accidentally clicking the "Purchase 3 crates" button where the "OKAY" button usually is located.

Those don't get refunded.

There should be an extra confirm button. When I open CC after a few hours, I got a lot of splash screens (during raidboss or sltq). Have to tap 18 times OKAY. And somewhere between all these screens, Gree sneaks in an offer to buy a worthless gun for 900 gold.

doesn't that seem like the plan? Worse during war when they put a 3-crate buy button right where the previous war score screen OKAY button was.

Winnson
05-04-2014, 12:45 PM
I bought 1500 gold 2 days ago and had 1000 of it disappear overnight. If it was a splash screen cock up that I didn't even see and I can't get it refunded, I will be very upset.

The Expendables
05-04-2014, 05:22 PM
This happened to my wife and she opened a ticket and they refunded it to here and removed the item. Gree is really coming around with the customer service. They do need to put a confirm pop up window in though.

Winnson
05-04-2014, 11:05 PM
They just got back to me and told me I spent 900 gold on a fragrance bomb.

No I didn't. Not intentionally anyway.

BrisingrBoss
05-06-2014, 01:58 AM
happened to me before, sent a ticket got my gold back. accidental upgrade finish