PDA

View Full Version : Hooker Gal and Apollymi Resource room Transfered to The Fly Fisher

whitepath23
04-28-2014, 07:44 PM
Just wanted to let folks know that Hooker Gal recently Retired from Modern War after a very succesfull career which touched and helped many folks. Prior to her retirement she ask someone to take over her resource room. I was selected to fill her large shoes. She is a legend in modern war and her resorucefulenss. I will continue to do my best to try and offer the same service she provided. For those of you that aren't familiar with the resource room it provides a network for small and large factions to work together on events and share ideas and staategy. Factions from the top 10 to the top1500 communicate side by side networking. If you would like to join the room. https://groupme.com/join_group/6188861/lwLnIz

rules of room. Faction tag in name and no more than three to four members per faction.

The Fly Fisher
Leader of Respect All Fear None

since Brazil

Pidgeot
04-28-2014, 10:25 PM
This is quite sad. I'll be sure to do my best to step it up, boss.

whitepath23
04-29-2014, 02:05 AM
Hooker gal is a modern war legend. She runs one of the largest Crime City synditycites others is and still runs a resource room of 500 to 600 members there.

big fat dad
04-29-2014, 04:02 AM
Mooo, he looks like recruiting here. Question for what? For sure not for MW.

iamnasty
04-29-2014, 04:15 AM
Mooo, he looks like recruiting here. Question for what? For sure not for MW.

Lol....moo��

Lancerdually
04-29-2014, 06:31 AM
Sorry buddy, been ere since Sept 2012, never heard or seen any hooker in MW, probably a legend to you but seems he/she is nobody to me !!! the only hooker i've seen is still standing by the side walk, evening evening !!!....moo :D
You must be standing on wrong side or wrong street..... HookerGal has been EVERYWHERE and helping MANY for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time................... she is/was awesome. And Fly, well Fly is trying to do the same thing.......bashing not needed for those two