PDA

View Full Version : syndicates locked again :mad:

Pena
04-28-2014, 07:35 PM
Gree, why locking syndicates? why???
I can't recruit, i can't leave, i can't remove anybody.
I have a mini that don't want to participate in th event, why i can't leave with him?
We can't have a choice? You guys are screwing us leaders.
The deadweights cannot be removed, nothing.

Unlock it! You are making everyone angry, nobody support this, we can see in all chats!

John Hannibal Smith
04-28-2014, 07:42 PM
The response is "They are working as intended". Oh maybe at 3 pm PST tomorrow, or wait...... was that today?

Quatargate
04-28-2014, 07:48 PM
Thank you, GREE. Now all the noob syndicates can't cheat the system by making multiple accounts to do sltq.

reticlover
04-28-2014, 07:52 PM
Here is an idea, gree wants to screw us, How about everyone playing CC go gold free this battle to show them

Pena
04-28-2014, 07:55 PM
Thank you, GREE. Now all the noob syndicates can't cheat the system by making multiple accounts to do sltq.

They don't want give the oportunitty for the small ones to grow, so, the big ones keep being big, and the small ones keep being small.

Pena
04-28-2014, 07:56 PM
Here is an idea, gree wants to screw us, How about everyone playing CC go gold free this battle to show them

Good idea reticlover. If everybody goes gold free my syn will go too!

reticlover
04-28-2014, 08:06 PM
They don't want give the oportunitty for the small ones to grow, so, the big ones keep being big, and the small ones keep being small.

do like my small syndicate, join a larger syndicate for events

Pena
04-28-2014, 08:20 PM

how can i join if the syn are locked?

Miss Soprano
04-28-2014, 08:25 PM
I've been gold free for awhile. Just play the game the way gree hates and I love it!!

John Hannibal Smith
04-28-2014, 08:30 PM

Kind of hard to do that when they are locked when an SLTQ or any other events that has a syn goal and you don't know about it.

Forever Infamous
04-28-2014, 08:31 PM
Surprise surprise!! Gree stuff sh*t up again:mad:

Miss Soprano
04-28-2014, 08:39 PM
surprise surprise!! Gree stuff sh*t up again:mad:

not surprised!! Its a troll!!

Lethal420
04-28-2014, 08:44 PM
20 more free gold for syndicate's being lock again lol

The_Don
04-28-2014, 11:31 PM
I've never been a doomsayer, but this has even me disappointed

Ciara
04-29-2014, 12:38 AM
Nope, I reckon it's deliberate and all that stuff about locking us in for the server updates, which oh-so-conveniently coincided with the last SLTQ, was BS. If I'm wrong, it's a terribly useful coincidence as it forces even more gold spending on teams wanting to complete. How many more boring LTQs can be shoved down our throats in one cycle?

reticlover
04-29-2014, 05:23 AM
Kind of hard to do that when they are locked when an SLTQ or any other events that has a syn goal and you don't know about it.

join other syndicates for the duration of time between battles. then go home before battle starts

Sleazy_P_Martini
04-29-2014, 05:29 AM
Lock will coincidentally last the duration of sltq. I'm curious if this is somehow the cause for no syndicate portion for epic boss. Perhaps to maintain the illusion that it's a glitch.

kimberleyj
04-29-2014, 05:51 AM
i reckon this will happen during the raid boss aswell.

General Dudus
04-29-2014, 06:25 AM
well as syns being locked I'm not getting any skill points for levelling

Raynah 138
04-29-2014, 06:37 AM
Here's a thought guys, RELAX. Don't flip out over every little thing.

First of all, did anyone notice it gave you a message - server error. Don't jump to conclusions.

I was able to hit a goal, leave syndicate, pop a boss, then come back. I am on iOS. Others on iOS have been able to do the same. Therefore it is more likely it is a server issue with Droid.

They opened a area on the forum for trade requests and specifically entered "need a help with a tough raid boss"? If they aren't planning locking for RB, they aren't going to lock for SLTQ.

Sandhawk
04-29-2014, 06:41 AM
Here's a thought guys, RELAX. Don't flip out over every little thing.

First of all, did anyone notice it gave you a message - server error. Don't jump to conclusions.

I was able to hit a goal, leave syndicate, pop a boss, then come back. I am on iOS. Others on iOS have been able to do the same. Therefore it is more likely it is a server issue with Droid.

They opened a area on the forum for trade requests and specifically entered "need a help with a tough raid boss"? If they aren't planning locking for RB, they aren't going to lock for SLTQ.

How long have you worked for Gree?

KillaDon
04-29-2014, 10:18 AM
Here is the deal..... Syndicate aren looked for everyone. We have people leave syn and join other syns and then there are some in same Syndictate that can leave so GREE needs to see why only certain people are locked and fix it cause I left and joined another then went back to where I left from just about 30min ago then another guy tried to leve and it said error but yet I can move Around

The_
04-29-2014, 11:17 AM
Self-explanatory: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?90344-The-syndicate-lock-issue-has-been-resolved