PDA

View Full Version : New (additional) mods needed

Tony81
04-28-2014, 05:39 PM
I think this forum needs some new mods that actually have a love for the game... those that can't put their devices down. I've known TODAY's event was supposed to start TODAY for the last week. I even thought it may be an epic boss event (but confused with the 48h scheduling). When it doesn't start at 2pm, that's cool, I check at 3. No? I check at 4. Sweet, it's "in progress" but no goals. Okay, lets install today's update and login. Still nothing. Logout, login, repeat oh I don't know... 25 times?

When there's not an event going on, I come to the forums. I hope to find something other than confusion but 9 times out of 10, it's other die-hard players such as myself that are frustrated.

If someone like me had access to programmers, your WHOLE community would've had answers by 4:15.

How about we lose dates on the globe and have countdown timers. Everyone can read a timer. There's no "3 day event that runs 4 days ending tomorrow (which ended yesterday)." If programmers can't release an event without issues (that is EXACTLY the same as 3 weeks ago), extend the timer to a time that it definitely will start WELL before the event is supposed to start. You don't even have to come to the forums and tell us. (THIS SHOULD RARELY ACTUALLY NEED TO HAPPEN.)

But anyways, I know this is TLTR, but what else is a bored gamer to do? I've already given up on other Gree games...

1GaDawg85
04-28-2014, 05:46 PM
Might as well get in on this thread too....I suspect this will be "against ToS"

Tony81
04-28-2014, 05:48 PM
Haha. Maybe so. Not knocking current mods. They are helpful... just not as often as some of us like. I think even CJ and tardavic can agree with that.

1GaDawg85
04-28-2014, 05:53 PM
The current mods need to be focused on one product instead of multiple products