PDA

View Full Version : Looking to step up to T100 and beyond?

Pippette
04-28-2014, 04:28 PM
Urgent Fury is looking for new members who want to join a well established faction with a stable core of players who have been together from the start of WD. Last WDs have positioned 98, 95, 46, & 42. We finish events eg we got the +1 building and finished the raid boss early etc.

We are looking for stats in excess of 35M (typically 50M), proven ability to achieve greater than 50K WD points. Active participation in all events, and use of groupme.

Interested please PM

Cheers,
Pip

Pippette
04-29-2014, 06:53 AM
Urgent Fury is looking for new members who want to join a well established faction with a stable core of players who have been together from the start of WD. Last WDs have positioned 98, 95, 46, & 42. We finish events eg we got the +1 building and finished the raid boss early etc.

We are looking for stats in excess of 35M (typically 50M), proven ability to achieve greater than 50K WD points. Active participation in all events, and use of groupme.

Interested please PM

Cheers,
Pip

italius
04-29-2014, 11:01 AM
Hi NY player. active and looking for a faction. Went from top 250 to top 50 faction. Got booted for greed!

46m attack
54m def
3m iph
Rank Commander

Light gold player, very active! PM me for recruitment. Give me your faction bonuses in msg and where you placed in the last few wars. I love FLTQs and am very active! Looking to join up today if possible! MSG me! I finished the indy LTQ for Zambia. I can meet 50K WD points.