PDA

View Full Version : Gree..... 20 Gold splash screen

dribblin todger
04-28-2014, 03:41 AM
3 or 4 times a day i get a splash screen that thanks me for my patience and states that you are giving 20 gold away for the inconvenience and suchlike between the dates of 24th April - 8th May.

I and others have only received 1 drop of 20 gold bars which was on the 24th April, so my question is where are the other daily drops? It reads to me and others on the splash that you will be giving out 20 gold bars per day to players between said dates.

So if we are not going to get it then remove the splash screen, we have enough of those as it is, or if we are supposed to get it then its broken (nothing new there).

So whats the score?

CCKallDAY
04-28-2014, 03:46 AM
You only get 20 free gold bars. There is one drop.

Ares2
04-28-2014, 05:05 AM
You only get 20 free gold bars. There is one drop.

Thats just like gree. Make it sould decent by the thought of 280 gold... Then we realise that we get only 1 lot when we log in throughout that time frame

Kitty McPurr
04-28-2014, 06:58 AM
Yes, as others have stated it is obviously just one gift per player...however you will get 200,000,000 splash screens to make you aware of that one small gift from the company. Repetition creates the strongest memories...and they want you to "REMEMBER THIS GIFT FOREVER!!!"

narsly
04-28-2014, 07:17 AM
They need to put whomever is in charge of developing the splash screens in charge of developing all of the events. Without fail, they ALWAYS work!! Kudos to the splash screen guy!!

Hoeba
04-28-2014, 07:46 AM
They need to put whomever is in charge of developing the splash screens in charge of developing all of the events. Without fail, they ALWAYS work!! Kudos to the splash screen guy!!

Best suggestion ive seen here in ages. Splashscreen guy for gree- president, lets make a poll for that

sister morphine
04-28-2014, 07:48 AM
Yes, as others have stated it is obviously just one gift per player...however you will get 200,000,000 splash screens to make you aware of that one small gift from the company. Repetition creates the strongest memories...and they want you to "REMEMBER THIS GIFT FOREVER!!!"
Like being slapped with a fish!

dribblin todger
04-28-2014, 08:14 AM
Like being slapped with a fish!

A goldfish by any chance?

ghetto69143
04-28-2014, 10:18 AM

I dream about waking up to more gold! but like a disappointment... 20 ! maybe GREE should put a multiplier on their gold. Maybe, if we had a task to do for 5 days= 20 gold or something.
Wait that won't work. GREE aims to please. Its funny that at one point I was looking forward to buying gold, but they quickly replaced that Idea with " I'm not losing my gold on an obsolete item or a gamble

Best suggestion ive seen here in ages. Splashscreen guy for gree- president, lets make a poll for that

Totally agree !!! Why hasn't anyone done it yet??