PDA

View Full Version : Cheater - gree please fix or delete building or account.

Skleinsmith
04-28-2014, 12:10 AM
I am reporting a known violation of a player (chairman Mao #640-942- 679). He is now in faction named "no quarter". He was a teammate who had his account stolen (allegedly ) and Our leader helped advise him how to request his account back and get his buildings back. During your assistance you gave him two sets of two bonus buildings (electronics and genetics). I repeatedly told him he should notify you to get them removed but he refused. These two sets buildings greatly inflate his stats and should be removed. Since Droid doesn't recognize the double increase his stats show much lower than they are. They are almost double the screen capture. Please inform me of your decision to remove or not.

I have screen shots but can not load them here.

{Kill Joy}
04-28-2014, 12:13 AM
i will tell you exactly what any mod will tell you. And that is to send in a detailed ticket to support.

Skleinsmith
04-28-2014, 12:23 AM
Did that.. But posting here too... Just I case they read it. Also this way everyone knows he is cheating.

Skleinsmith
04-28-2014, 10:05 PM
To the top it goes

CJ54
04-29-2014, 01:17 AM
Please don't bump your own thread. I understand that this is concerning, and we will investigate, but if everyone starts repeatedly bumping their own threads it gets out of hand.