PDA

View Full Version : Any help with my base/IPH?

wingsofdeath
04-27-2014, 07:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DX54ZJ0.jpg

This is my base, with another Movie Theater under construction. I've been following ROI for the most part, but that has left my IPH at only 41K. If anyone could care to give me advice about how to raise my IPH and what the difference is between Type A and Type B buildings, I would appreciate it.

Omerta80
04-27-2014, 07:36 PM
The sooner u can get a nightclub going the better. For now try to focus upgrades on the movie theater, loft and dominican rest

bravo 6 vk
04-27-2014, 07:41 PM
Get dominicans, lofts and movie theater to around level 4/5/6 and save for an NC

wingsofdeath
04-27-2014, 07:46 PM
Thanks guys, will do. :)

Silvio
04-27-2014, 08:18 PM
A type a building pays out faster, and increases payout higher faster than a type b.

I know it seems counterintuitive, but don't save. It is better to always be building, and always having an upgrade going. The saving should only happen during a longer upgrade. You will be surprised about hoe much faster your iph rises after that.

Nightclubs will happen, but you are better off to be able to generate that $40 mill for the nightclub while you are upgrading lesser buildings.

It has been a while, but I am pretty sure Lofts are type a, as are Dominicans, Italian restaurants, and pawn shops. Upgrade the most expensive type a upgrade you can afford, and you will feel broke a lot, but then it will start to come in faster.

Feel free to pm me for more specific info.

Good luck.

1Shot
04-27-2014, 08:51 PM
This thread here may help you also:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?89813-How-do-I-raise-my-IPH

Silvio
04-27-2014, 08:58 PM
All due respect, the advice in that link is crap. You should always consider a building's income as it's maximum potential income (I.e. Level 10). On that basis, you don't delete anything- especially in the lower 100 levels.

You tag your top 4-5 type a buildings, and stay broke upgrading them. By the time 2-3 of them hit level 10, you'll be rolling in it. Nightclubs will come, but saving for them losses you tones of money. Does your money make more sitting an in game bank making no interest, or by generating cash through upgrades? Simple answer.

sister morphine
04-27-2014, 11:25 PM
ROI is a distraction in my humble opinion. Just upgrade the buildings that give you the biggest per hour iph increase. For nightclubs only buy when you're capable of saving the 40 mil inside 3 weeks. Once you have one upgrade it to level 2 before buying a second.

Silvio
04-27-2014, 11:30 PM
All due respect, but ROI is the only factor to consider early in the game. Once you have a functioning economy and decent $$$ generation you are right, it ceases to be as useful, making way to $/hr/hr as a metric.

With so many available ltq's though, it's pretty easy to id a simpler route through without a spreadsheet nowadays.

Sherod
04-28-2014, 12:43 AM
If all else fails,go to your nearest grocery store and buy a 24 pack of your favorite beer.drink until empty,then log back on to cc,your IpH will be doubled or tripled the amount that you began with instantly lol;).Just kidding bud.

wingsofdeath
04-28-2014, 02:11 AM
Thanks for all the help guys, I see mixed thoughts but will take everything into account.

HAHAHA Sherod I would love to but I'm still in high school and that would be "illegal." :rolleyes:

The Father
04-28-2014, 05:03 PM
Silvio's got it right. Always be upgrading. Only save while something is upgrading. Also, upgrade what takes the shortest amount of time first. You'll be snowballin $$$!!!