PDA

View Full Version : Why all the hate for SUP?

whitepath23
04-27-2014, 07:14 PM
I just dont understand. Most everything I see is so much hate for a team team that wins world domination every event. They win because they outspend and outplay. The evidence I see seems toe be old and outdated. The twitter feed I saw was the same thing. Basically sup beats folks and beats them bad and breaks up streaks for folks they are the New York Yankees of modern war. I am a Braves fan and the Yankees broke my heart in 1996. I have never faced sup in war and being the highest ranking member on my team I would suffer 5k loses I am sure. With that said, I respect them. I know many of them ingame and during none war time they are helpful nice folks. I could never be sour over the beating I took because it is part of the game.

I fully agree no one should have 13 deadly bridge jumpers. Heck I got burned by the whole non stackable tomcat and the other item we got in that energy event that gree told us there was no way it could stack. I spent gold and time like all of you and I wanted my energy regen and plus regen to stack. I didnt want the free gold. I wanted a replacement unit. I didnt want some lame answer from cj54 about how there was no way it could be done. Well if someone can have 13 deadly bridge jumpers ...I just need to know if they stack....if they do somehow...why cant mine. I never understood about the bridge jumper guy...how do you know he is in sup currently? How do you know he had those before the war started? If he is a hacker....his invemtory could have checked and he could have added them during the event they were found assuming someone attacked him durimg a war amd saw them. But the attack was so low on a bridge jumper it couldnt have shown up on an attack top 45, could it, for someone in sup? As for the le sets? What is the issue with them? The percentages of rares? Everyone knows gree and math isnt a strong point, nor counting days or marking calendars, and basic programming. With that said again....if they have someone with to many rare items....how do you know they are on current roster?

As far as cj54 being in thier chat room for sup....have you invited him to yours? I doubt he is really in sups...anyone can chage their name to whatever. I am not a gree fan and once got banned for commented about a delted thread....I didnt know was deleted. I thought the thread just disappeared. If you cant beat sup join them. 1 million points a war might land you a spot or I hear OSW needs just 1500 wins which is about 5 vaults maybe. So no matter what you say hacker or not it still costs to play at that high of a level. I can imagine being on a team in any top 10 is way over my budget. I am just glad I never have to face any of them.

I think there are cheaters in every game and every sport. Does gree do enough to stop them? Did baseball do enough to stop them? My opinion on both is a flat no. I think both could do more to stop cheating. What do I think gree, could do better to stop cheating? Have a clear dedicated page to cheating. List the offenses. List the length of the ban. Have a clear reporting process. Have a team dedicated to cheating like they do when you ask to be in the gold program. The intergrity of the game is just as important as the money that is spent in it.

Dont hate SUP or any faction that beats you. Find a way to beat them. For me....when I have to face SUP...I will just hit the commamd center for my 80 and take my whipping. If I have offend Sup I am sorry. Several ofmyour members can find me on groupme. I havent set out to offend anyone just offer another set of things to think about.

The Fly Fisher
Leader of Respect All Fear None
Since Brazil

iamnasty
04-27-2014, 07:18 PM
TLTR..............moo :D

AHH
04-27-2014, 07:54 PM
TLTR..............moo :D

Ditto!!!!!

lemonhaze
04-27-2014, 08:53 PM
wow u took some serious time to get ur point across lol

mreilly
04-27-2014, 09:22 PM
wow u took some serious time to get ur point across lol

no ones actually going to read it tho

whitepath23
04-27-2014, 09:27 PM
lol. I had to look up in the urban dictionary what tltr meant. Sorry for the length of the post. Just takes what it takes,

Badvock
04-27-2014, 10:04 PM
Its a lot of things but mostly the attitude of some of your players which gives you bad name.

Some are on power trips, some are just downright bullies who gang up on individual players. Your team generates hatred because this game does not take skill to play, despite what a lot of people say. The only things you need is participation from members and buckets of money. So those of you who parade yourselves around like your king of the hill because you have more money to spend then the average player don't earn any respect.

Most of you are descent people but it has only taken a few bad apples over the last 2 years to taint the name.

Kavoc
04-27-2014, 10:16 PM
I had the chance a couple nights ago on groupme to talk with a SUPer until then I wasn't too keen on them. I then tried to think about things from their view. I think the dislike is just because their the top dogs in the game. Were looking to blame someone for why everything is so expensive ect why not #1. People come on here demanding answers from them like their gree, sup doesn't owe this people answers for anything. If they want to outspend everyone fine let them.

whitepath23
04-28-2014, 04:32 AM
Players with bad attitudes can be found on any team. We dont allow them them on our team. In fact we parted ways with one in the middle of raid boss. Bad attiudes can infect a whole team, they are posinious. Bad attitudes are everywhere in life and our team chooses to note be around them no matter player spend level or effort. In fact the player we parted ways with wanted special treatment because he felt like he had done this our that....well rhst wasnt an attitude our faction wanted to support. We are not SUP. We are Respect All Fear None a faction that has fought in every war since Brazil and requires no gold but does welcome gold spenders. We like most every faction want our faction to work as a team, but we a have a STRONG commitment to real life events and family. I know folks in almost every top faction and there are truly great folks in all of them. SUP is no exception and to say they are all bad is just not fair. Lets all work to cull the bad apples and not make everyone a bad apple.

Its a lot of things but mostly the attitude of some of your players which gives you bad name.

Some are on power trips, some are just downright bullies who gang up on individual players. Your team generates hatred because this game does not take skill to play, despite what a lot of people say. The only things you need is participation from members and buckets of money. So those of you who parade yourselves around like your king of the hill because you have more money to spend then the average player don't earn any respect.

Most of you are descent people but it has only taken a few bad apples over the last 2 years to taint the name.

Super Afro
04-28-2014, 08:53 AM
I just dont understand. Most everything I see is so much hate for a team team that wins world domination every event. They win because they outspend and outplay. The evidence I see seems toe be old and outdated. The twitter feed I saw was the same thing. Basically sup beats folks and beats them bad and breaks up streaks for folks they are the New York Yankees of modern war. I am a Braves fan and the Yankees broke my heart in 1996. I have never faced sup in war and being the highest ranking member on my team I would suffer 5k loses I am sure. With that said, I respect them. I know many of them ingame and during none war time they are helpful nice folks. I could never be sour over the beating I took because it is part of the game.

I fully agree no one should have 13 deadly bridge jumpers. Heck I got burned by the whole non stackable tomcat and the other item we got in that energy event that gree told us there was no way it could stack. I spent gold and time like all of you and I wanted my energy regen and plus regen to stack. I didnt want the free gold. I wanted a replacement unit. I didnt want some lame answer from cj54 about how there was no way it could be done. Well if someone can have 13 deadly bridge jumpers ...I just need to know if they stack....if they do somehow...why cant mine. I never understood about the bridge jumper guy...how do you know he is in sup currently? How do you know he had those before the war started? If he is a hacker....his invemtory could have checked and he could have added them during the event they were found assuming someone attacked him durimg a war amd saw them. But the attack was so low on a bridge jumper it couldnt have shown up on an attack top 45, could it, for someone in sup? As for the le sets? What is the issue with them? The percentages of rares? Everyone knows gree and math isnt a strong point, nor counting days or marking calendars, and basic programming. With that said again....if they have someone with to many rare items....how do you know they are on current roster?

As far as cj54 being in thier chat room for sup....have you invited him to yours? I doubt he is really in sups...anyone can chage their name to whatever. I am not a gree fan and once got banned for commented about a delted thread....I didnt know was deleted. I thought the thread just disappeared. If you cant beat sup join them. 1 million points a war might land you a spot or I hear OSW needs just 1500 wins which is about 5 vaults maybe. So no matter what you say hacker or not it still costs to play at that high of a level. I can imagine being on a team in any top 10 is way over my budget. I am just glad I never have to face any of them.

I think there are cheaters in every game and every sport. Does gree do enough to stop them? Did baseball do enough to stop them? My opinion on both is a flat no. I think both could do more to stop cheating. What do I think gree, could do better to stop cheating? Have a clear dedicated page to cheating. List the offenses. List the length of the ban. Have a clear reporting process. Have a team dedicated to cheating like they do when you ask to be in the gold program. The intergrity of the game is just as important as the money that is spent in it.

Dont hate SUP or any faction that beats you. Find a way to beat them. For me....when I have to face SUP...I will just hit the commamd center for my 80 and take my whipping. If I have offend Sup I am sorry. Several ofmyour members can find me on groupme. I havent set out to offend anyone just offer another set of things to think about.

The Fly Fisher
Leader of Respect All Fear None
Since Brazil

Fisher I feel a lot of the frustration comes from the fact that SUP comes out and chastises OSW but you don't see SUP mentioning anything about other faction members doing wrong. The data I have seen on the twitter feed is very recent, it shows there top player doing exactly what Ump says his players would never do. There cannot be a double standard. Look at older LE sets and the discrepancies, its rampant throughout the MW community. You cannot have an independent contractor (allegedly) playing in a top faction that is a conflict of interest. Its up to Gree to clean it up. More and more people are getting feed up with the lack of transparency.

Modern War Sam
04-28-2014, 12:28 PM
What does SUP stand for?
Sorry. Answered my own question. Doh. Aaarrgghh jimlad.

Speed ump
04-28-2014, 03:15 PM
White, no offense at all. Sam, stands for super united pirates. Afro, your team has come on the forums almost since wd began, and chastised up/sup. Alleged hacking etc, all of which has been adressed over and over, sorry that most people have not agreed with you, guess that tells you something. No, we don't owe anyone any answers. We give answers and either they get translated into something different that what's said, or they continue to say they have not been answered. Those people have no interest in answers, and that's obvious for all to see.

Agent Orange
04-28-2014, 03:19 PM
Where do all this forum members come from with under 25 posts?

Genen
04-28-2014, 03:25 PM
Where do all this forum members come from with under 25 posts?
They are banned penguin trolls who are open new fake accounts :)

Saint Anger
04-28-2014, 03:34 PM
Some are on power trips, some are just downright bullies who gang up on individual players.

I never understand this. Been playing for 2+ years and I don't think I have ever been attacked/raided by anyone from SUP, let alone bullied. I must be doing something wrong.

Anty
04-28-2014, 03:52 PM
So you think everyone should love SUP, but MLB was supposed to stop the Yankees because they beat your team?? Lmao, so when your team loses its ok to hate the "bad guy"? im callin BS on this post for so many reasons. heres a couple. 1. You dont care about SUP cause you dont face them apparently, (acting like you dont know what SUP stands for was overkill by the way) but based on your baseball broken heart whoever beats your team needs to be stopped. 2. I was a Yankees season ticket holder and actually felt sympathy for REAL Braves fans that year. But the Yankees Beat your team fair and square, and it was GLORRRRRRRIOUS.

sidenote, I dont hate SUP, I admire them, Just like I admire the Yankees, id be more worried if people stopped hating my yankees, just like i suspect SUP loves being hated, It means they are the team to beat.

bthuel
04-28-2014, 04:54 PM
Not that SUP owes anyone answers but Stephan was unaware that some SUP members had taken advantage of the LE glitch/cheat during FA. It appears that yes, some did after seeing OSW so blantently taking advantage. The competitive nature between SUP and OSW has a life of its own with each trying to "keep up with the jones." SUP is sending in tickets requesting the extra units be removed. Again, I don't think Stephan "owes" anyone answers but maybe we can move on from this topic. I know there will be trolls and the answers given will never be enough (which is apparent by the multiple posts and replies concerning this issue) but "hatred" is a strong word and emotion for a game and about people you really don't know. Put the energy towards something useful like cooking your wife dinner or tossing a ball with your child(ren). :)

Loki KAD
04-28-2014, 05:12 PM
I want to say a HUGE thank you to SUP for coming to support my faction during RB!

They didn't have to, they could have said no but they were all incredibly nice, very well mannered and even dropped off some concrete and cash.

I see so many players on here moan about everything and nothing!
If you want to moan call the Samaritans, if you're annoyed about something offer a decent solution. Be pro-active and positive and the game can only get better!

Once again thank you SUP

Best regards to you all

Loki

DTA-HOG
04-28-2014, 05:21 PM
No one hates SUP anymore. Pirates vs Penguins has fizzled out to no one gives a f@$&. The same can be said about this game. I'm sorry to say it but it's a little too late. If they would have been quicker at listening to their customers like about a year ago, I bet this game would be on the leaderboard. I got to admit that all the new changes has made it a lot more fun. I no longer GAF though and a lot of people I know feel the same way. I used to drop a lot of coin on the game. They lucky to get a couple vaults a month out of me nowadays.

DTA-HOG
04-28-2014, 05:27 PM
I never understand this. Been playing for 2+ years and I don't think I have ever been attacked/raided by anyone from SUP, let alone bullied. I must be doing something wrong.

SUP will raid you if you are worth raiding. Raise your iph them come back in here and let us know how it's going.

If you are being "blacked out / bullied" then you or someone in your faction obviously did something wrong. SUP doesn't blackout for no reason... Unless you are a bird of course. Then again... Who cares if you are blacked out. You are a simple click away from turning the lights back on.

Spazer
04-28-2014, 05:29 PM
Hi mr fly fisher!

Mastert55!
04-28-2014, 05:44 PM
I think this is a very delicate subject and should not be taken lightly. People have brought forth "evidence" only showing that 1 person has 13 bridge jumpers, and that picture itself does not look legitimate. I am a graphic designer and use photoshop on a daily basis for work. That picture would take me 10 min to fabricate simply by adding the +20 Energy Regen. When the game first started in 2011, I photoshopped my stats saying I had 1 billion attack, it connived a **** ton of people and I was accused of being a hacker, I even got an email from Gree saying I was reported for hacking.

My point is that just 1 digital picture should not convince the entire game community to think that the top dogs are a bunch of hackers. Have you ever thought that maybe they are just better?

1GaDawg85
04-28-2014, 05:51 PM
In today's environment everything can be manipulated and twisted to fit whatever goal you are trying to achieve. Photoshopped images will forever be present in this game unless the individual in question personally shows the profile and can be verified.

whitepath23
04-28-2014, 06:59 PM
1. I never said I didnt know what sup stood for...so that is in correct.
2. I never said I think baseball should stop the Yankees. They beat the Braves fair and square in 96 it was rather hard to take 4 games to 0
3. I never said I hated sup or thenYankees.

Please reread what I wrote.

So you think everyone should love SUP, but MLB was supposed to stop the Yankees because they beat your team?? Lmao, so when your team loses its ok to hate the "bad guy"? im callin BS on this post for so many reasons. heres a couple. 1. You dont care about SUP cause you dont face them apparently, (acting like you dont know what SUP stands for was overkill by the way) but based on your baseball broken heart whoever beats your team needs to be stopped. 2. I was a Yankees season ticket holder and actually felt sympathy for REAL Braves fans that year. But the Yankees Beat your team fair and square, and it was GLORRRRRRRIOUS.

sidenote, I dont hate SUP, I admire them, Just like I admire the Yankees, id be more worried if people stopped hating my yankees, just like i suspect SUP loves being hated, It means they are the team to beat.

Sniper76
04-28-2014, 07:18 PM
Completely agree with you mastert55. Photoshopping is so easy to do. I also don't think that SUP or OSW really need to hack because of the cash they spend. I suspect the amount of bonus gold they get will allow them to use gold on events and still have a bit left over for WDE. If they hack they hack...I'm not going to lose sleep over it. the only reason why I'm still playing MW is because of the members in my faction. I do enjoy the battles that OSW and SUP have though.

I think this is a very delicate subject and should not be taken lightly. People have brought forth "evidence" only showing that 1 person has 13 bridge jumpers, and that picture itself does not look legitimate. I am a graphic designer and use photoshop on a daily basis for work. That picture would take me 10 min to fabricate simply by adding the +20 Energy Regen. When the game first started in 2011, I photoshopped my stats saying I had 1 billion attack, it connived a **** ton of people and I was accused of being a hacker, I even got an email from Gree saying I was reported for hacking.

My point is that just 1 digital picture should not convince the entire game community to think that the top dogs are a bunch of hackers. Have you ever thought that maybe they are just better?

Super Afro
04-28-2014, 07:19 PM
Not that SUP owes anyone answers but Stephan was unaware that some SUP members had taken advantage of the LE glitch/cheat during FA. It appears that yes, some did after seeing OSW so blantently taking advantage. The competitive nature between SUP and OSW has a life of its own with each trying to "keep up with the jones." SUP is sending in tickets requesting the extra units be removed. Again, I don't think Stephan "owes" anyone answers but maybe we can move on from this topic. I know there will be trolls and the answers given will never be enough (which is apparent by the multiple posts and replies concerning this issue) but "hatred" is a strong word and emotion for a game and about people you really don't know. Put the energy towards something useful like cooking your wife dinner or tossing a ball with your child(ren). :)

Well can you answer why several sup players abused the Hybra LE set then???? That was prior to the "OSW so blantently taking advantage" look at the inventories.....

Ump I suppose your word mean nothing I still seem to see all the SUP players still wearing the stamp that's have LE discrepancies so I am going to assume you are not "kicking them out"????

bthuel
04-28-2014, 08:24 PM
Well can you answer why several sup players abused the Hybra LE set then???? That was prior to the "OSW so blantently taking advantage" look at the inventories.....

Ump I suppose your word mean nothing I still seem to see all the SUP players still wearing the stamp that's have LE discrepancies so I am going to assume you are not "kicking them out"????

You just validated my point; no matter what answer is given, it is impossible to appease everyone. I am not sure what part of "SUP is sending in tickets and asking for the units to be removed" that you didn't understand? In addition, for clarification those few individual SUP members did so AFTER it was made known that OSW was exploiting this cheat/glitch; and I am only referring to the most current FA since it is pointless to rehash 2+ years of GREE loopholes and who exploited them, when and how much. Furthermore, I would like to point out that SUP leadership and officers did not promote the exploit of the LE glitch unlike OSW leadership and officers. I am not saying SUP is lily white but the stance the two factions took are polar opposite in terms of ethics. Again, the issue within SUP is being addressed; at least those few who did jump on the LE glitch bandwagon admit it and sent tickets which is easier then making excuses for why it was OK to exploit the glitch. Last, the TOS explicitly state that promoting such exploits (which OSW did) is not permitted. Those few in SUP have "manned-up" and sent tickets per the request of the SUP leadership. I hope this "answers your question" but based on your repetitive responses, most likely not.

Super Afro
04-28-2014, 09:09 PM
You just validated my point; no matter what answer is given, it is impossible to appease everyone. I am not sure what part of "SUP is sending in tickets and asking for the units to be removed" that you didn't understand? In addition, for clarification those few individual SUP members did so AFTER it was made known that OSW was exploiting this cheat/glitch; and I am only referring to the most current FA since it is pointless to rehash 2+ years of GREE loopholes and who exploited them, when and how much. Furthermore, I would like to point out that SUP leadership and officers did not promote the exploit of the LE glitch unlike OSW leadership and officers. I am not saying SUP is lily white but the stance the two factions took are polar opposite in terms of ethics. Again, the issue within SUP is being addressed; at least those few who did jump on the LE glitch bandwagon admit it and sent tickets which is easier then making excuses for why it was OK to exploit the glitch. Last, the TOS explicitly state that promoting such exploits (which OSW did) is not permitted. Those few in SUP have "manned-up" and sent tickets per the request of the SUP leadership. I hope this "answers your question" but based on your repetitive responses, most likely not.

Ahhh so I understand the leadership didn't condone the LE buy but it was ok that SUP was awarded item that they were two wins short in a previous WD when the server was supposedly slow so the leadership told everyone to be quiet about it? Or the fact that players in SUP have been advised to play with jail broken devices to give them advantages. What about the the account that was allegedly played by someone else other that who actually owned the pone pounder account during a WD event. Spare me the self righteous talk about TOS.

DTA-HOG
04-29-2014, 06:07 AM
Ahhh so I understand the leadership didn't condone the LE buy but it was ok that SUP was awarded item that they were two wins short in a previous WD when the server was supposedly slow so the leadership told everyone to be quiet about it? ......

It was only 1 win short, the server cost everyone in WD at least 2 battles, and SUP was only one of the many factions that were awarded prizes due to the error. Of course one is going to be quiet about it. There is no sense in giving the trolls something to feed on. SUP has spent more cash on this game than every other faction combined. Of course Gree is going to make sure that their main source of income is happy. They aren't going to just give them something for free though.

The Pharoah
04-29-2014, 07:33 AM
I don't hate SUP. I do hate the fact that the WD event, which should have made this game really playable, has destroyed it. The top 3 positions are always the same, and the endless exponential stat increases heaped upon them has lifted them into such a stratospherically high bracket that no other teams can ever get close. It isn't statistically possible for any other teams to beat them in WD. This is a war game where the war is already over.

The other day I found a player with defence stats over 574,000,000. Let's just reflect on that for a second, shall we?

buckshot
04-29-2014, 08:08 AM

No one is better than anyone playing this game. Some are just more fortunate to have played from the beginning (iOS ) and have the money to blow on it. The real problem with MW is that you do not have a chance to earn the same units as everyone else thru the progression of the game. Instead of gree allowing you to unlock missuons at certain lvls to obtain these prizes, they have ltqs and other events allowing only a small window to obtain them and then they are gone forever. That's the main reason why no one will ever beat SUP in WD, and that's why there is such a distain for them overall. But the funny thing is, if you were approached by SUP to join them, I can guarantee that 99% of you would in a heartbeat. Just saying

Gen CheeBye
04-29-2014, 08:31 AM
But the funny thing is, if you were approached by SUP to join them, I can guarantee that 99% of you would in a heartbeat. Just saying

Then I feel very honoured to be one of the 1% that says HELL NO!

Nothing personal. Just an allergic reaction.

buckshot
04-29-2014, 08:40 AM
Then I feel very honoured to be one of the 1% that says HELL NO!

Nothing personal. Just an allergic reaction.

Choice is yours.....moo! Sorry iamnasty, I had to this one time.....moo!

Gen CheeBye
04-29-2014, 08:45 AM
Choice is yours....!

Err... What's your point again?

Have I not made my decision? Is it not very clear I didn't choose to be in your so called 99%?

buckshot
04-29-2014, 09:12 AM
Err... What's your point again?

Have I not made my decision? Is it not very clear I didn't choose to be in your so called 99%?

Correct. You chose to be in the 1%. That's my point.

Evil Mastermind
04-29-2014, 09:49 AM

No dog in this fight. I am no one here and I don't really care how said player got them. All I can say is the player in question has 13 deadly bridge jumpers. I have seen them firsthand. There is no debating whether it is fact or fiction. It is fact. I just went and looked again and they are still his inventory. I would take a photo but all you're going to say is it could be photoshopped too.

This particular unit has never been offered 13 times through normal game play. So whether it were gifts from GREE or gifted unto himself on that topic I cannot provide an answer....draw your own conclusion.

Speed ump
04-29-2014, 10:56 AM
Afro, you definitely proved everyone's points here. Dosnt matter what the answer is, or that your question was answered. Answers Arnt what you're looking for. You're here to portray hate. Plain and simple. At least just admit it. I don't hate you, I do pity you and your team. You have managed to comprimise your values, and convince yourselves otherwise, in an effort to get an edge in a game. I'd like you to prove me having encouraged jail breaking, at any time. Not that I care, I tried it once to use an application that let me have two windows open at the same time. After much effort I managed to get it to work, but it did not perform as I expected, my ipad crashed a lot, and I just reset the whole thing. Jail breaking has been deemed to be legal for those unaware. I would not encourage it for the use of hacking, which it is common ingle used for. Personally, I don't care if someone jailbreaks their idevice for other reasons than that, though based on my experience, I would not recommend it. It would also potentially affect the support you can get from apple. You want to believe we hack and cheat, I certainly can't stop you. I'd say the majority of the people here, and anyone with simple observation skills, can see the obvious diff I. Thoughts between sup and osw. Osw finds unique logic to justify why what they did is something other than what they did. Sups policy is don't do it, and in rare cases where it happens, to try to rectify the issue and self report those issues to gree. Every post you make only serves to make that more and more clear to everyone. The haters and trolls are going to hate and troll. That's nothing new. Most of it is simple jealousy and envy. For these that feel they can never catch us, I say, wrong. Much of the money we spent in the past does not even play today. A new player comming in can start off with much larger units and come close to us, assuming spending even 1/4 the money we have. That's frustrating On Our part, considering what we have spent. Gree dosnt want anyone to be untouchable, so they give us much more attack boosts than def boosts, therefor you saw us going after the def ones last FA.

Bamaboy54
04-29-2014, 11:38 AM
@speed ump, to be fair I have visited no less than 6 different OSW bases in which not one, not two, but all three of your players on their walls poking them with statements like, cheater, hack, judgement day is coming and so on. I'm not sure which player this Afro guy is but between you and the rest of the sups on their wall where else are they going to defend themselves. It's already been stated the the sups to bought the LE sets like many others but you and your group continues to bash them. Why can't they in turn call you the same things? Because your group self reported? That's silly, everyone that got units paid for them, even yours! Contrary to your high morals in this mobile game, you are not and will never be the judge and jury of policy making for gree, period! It's been stated by the mods soooooo many times to not come to this forum and bash whom you consider to be a cheater, you simply send in a ticket and let them do their jobs. In all seriousness, take your proud upstanding moral beliefs and preach them else where. Normal, fun having game players like myself are soooooo tired of hearing(reading) this pathetic saga!

Speed ump
04-29-2014, 12:04 PM
Then don't read bama boy, it's obvious your a hater. I've already covered that. Osw, tKO, and ferr, have long come to this forum to pronounce from the high temple of the evils of sup, so don't get your panties too twisted there. We respond more often than not, to their prodding. Sorry if such blatant cheating is acceptable to you, it's a free country, and you're within your rights to express high, low, or otherwise values and impressions of any subject you chose. I have never stood by on cheaters, and found the most vocal ones against that view, are the cheaters themselves. Or people who might be predisposed to it themselves if they knew how, or had the resources to take advantage. There's no other logical reason for arguing against cheating. I have never said I deteermined the rules this game is governed by. Gree has said in print, here in ther forum, that this was a glitch. A good number of players abused that glitch in many faction, some whole factions did. According to the printed tos, this is a violation. Gree needs to rectify the issue by removing the units that were acquired from this method, at the least. If they took further steps, I would not argue against it. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Bamaboy54
04-29-2014, 12:29 PM
@speed ump, it's just a tired conversation! Look at your post, look at what your members are putting on their Walls! Give it a rest, I'm not the gree police force and neither are you. If you suspect someone of cheating you submit a ticket, that's it. You as the leader of the long time top faction should have more constructive things to post to folks like me that play to have fun but want to be competitive but yet all your energy along with your members is to verbally spar with OSW. I'm just telling you as an outsider, it's killing this forum.

Be more like that thief guy or danimal, or how sgt Rudd was! Great contributors to the rest of the community!

Cwall88
04-29-2014, 12:55 PM
@speed ump, it's just a tired conversation! Look at your post, look at what your members are putting on their Walls! Give it a rest, I'm not the gree police force and neither are you. If you suspect someone of cheating you submit a ticket, that's it. You as the leader of the long time top faction should have more constructive things to post to folks like me that play to have fun but want to be competitive but yet all your energy along with your members is to verbally spar with OSW. I'm just telling you as an outsider, it's killing this forum.

Be more like that thief guy or danimal, or how sgt Rudd was! Great contributors to the rest of the community!

Well said, but #geauxtigers

Bamaboy54
04-29-2014, 12:59 PM
Well said, but #geauxtigers

Ha :) #Rolltideforever

Speed ump
04-29-2014, 02:03 PM
Bam boy, I'm not going to worry too much about your actions, so no need to worry about mine. If I bothered to do what every one wanted me to do, I'd be doing 100 diff things, each conflicting with the other. I will continue to do what is in the best intrest of my team, and it may not be in yours. So be it. If you're fine and dandy with cheating, that's up to you. It's not your place to tell me or anyone that we should not care, beacuse we can't stop it. Ok, let's stop worrying about terrorists. Stop hunting them, going after them. You can't stop them, we all know that. Cut off one head, up pops another. Sorry, I don't scare, and I don't back down from my values, for anyone. You're free do so if you wish. I'm not asking you to do do anything, so why do you feel you should do so.

Speed ump
04-29-2014, 02:13 PM
Some people have mentioned that we talk about the game as if it's real. Well, we really play the game, some of us spend huge sums on this game, and some of us spend a lot of time on this game. A lot of us do, or we probably wouldn't even be posting in this forum. The game, and the experience is real. If it dosnt matter, why does anyone bother sending in tickets, why bother to post anything here. It dosnt matter. It does matter. It's not life and death. It's not critical. But it still matters to many people. Not try to belittle their or my experience, and enjoyment because it's a game. People have been hurt, and killed over soccer games in Europe. And those are just the fans. That's as real as it gets, so people do take their entertainment seriously. They're entitled to, within reason. I don't wish to tell anyone how to enjoy their game here, as long as they abide by the rules. Play for free, come on once a week for an hour, or spend 12 hours a day. It's all up to you. It's pretty funny when someone from the number three team tells us to get a life. As if they spend no time on the game themselves. You don't get to third spot by spending very little time on the game. Either way, it's my time to spend as I see fit. You spend yours how you see fit. It's not going to bother me either way. I'd suggest that you don't let it bother you.

Bamaboy54
04-29-2014, 02:20 PM
@speed ump, did you seriously just compare terrorism with playing this game and how it relates to cheaters? Look this appears to be a common gripe with you and others that try and debate a certain topic, you don't stay on course and stray terribly! I'm not in anyway telling you what you can and can't do on the forum, GREE is! The MODS have made it very clear to everyone at least 100 times, if you suspect someone of cheating then submit a ticket, period. You won't know the outcome of their findings of course because it's non of yours or anyone's business but those are the rules. You have to keep in mind that your player ryans67 started all of this back and forth posturing by naming 10 or so players from OSW. Not the other way around. Look all I'm saying is as the leader of the top faction in the game follow the forum rules, quit keeping these useless verbal mud slinging contest out of here. Same for anyone else. You don t like OSW, we get it! You think they are cheaters, we get it. SEND IN A TICKET TO SUPPORT

Bamaboy54
04-29-2014, 02:31 PM
@speed ump, you see thief's post in the other thread, that's what you exspect from a senior member and in a top faction! Do I think he is not concerned about cheaters because he does not posture up and scream from the rooftops, no I don't! He probably cares just as much as you but you apparently want to force feed the forum your views on it and tell everyone how high your morals are as a game player. All of us that play have something invested whether it be money or time or both, either way it's suppose to be fun because at the end of the day no matter how much time and/or money, it can all go away in a snap......

Speed ump
04-29-2014, 04:01 PM
Bama baby, you obviously have issues. That's ok, many people do. There's profesional help for most of them. You might consider looking into that. Sorry of you're not able to grasp simple comparisons. Again, you're nothing more than a hater, youve made that quite clear. Go find find a qualified therapist to help you with your anger and jealousy issues. It's not good for you.

Speed ump
04-29-2014, 04:02 PM
And by the way, of you have issues with my postings, feel free to send in a ticket, so YOU can stop whining.

bam bam.
04-29-2014, 04:30 PM
Anyone spending money on the game right now has a lot to answer for...

Badvock
04-29-2014, 04:34 PM
After reading everything UMP has said, I can make no other conclusion then he is a forum Troll. With a guy or girl (no one really knows for sure who we are on the end of the keyboard) like this as the leader of SUP. I think we have our answer to why people don't like them. End of discussion.

Bamaboy54
04-29-2014, 04:35 PM
Bama baby, you obviously have issues. That's ok, many people do. There's profesional help for most of them. You might consider looking into that. Sorry of you're not able to grasp simple comparisons. Again, you're nothing more than a hater, youve made that quite clear. Go find find a qualified therapist to help you with your anger and jealousy issues. It's not good for you.

Huh? Here we go with the name calling. How did you interpret my comments as having anger and I certainly don't need help. Don't take a somewhat civil debate on proper forum etiquette and make it something it's not. I have stuck to my topic with you and not made off the wall analogies of terrorism and death as it relates to a mobile game. But instead I have asked you to act like an adult and corral you and your faction mates from blatant forum violations of calling out teams and players of alleged cheating. Also no jealousy here, I am secure with my game play, I play within my means and have fun doing it. I admit I will never be in a top faction because I PERSONALLY think it's a waste of MY money, not to mention you and OSW alike make it sound like a nightmare to be a part of. So in CONCLUSION I give the forum my apologies for trying to talk sense into this individual and have him see what someone outside the circle of the top three circus sees. I truly hope the endless threads of mud slinging stops and the forum becomes a more useful place again! One can hope

Ajk
04-29-2014, 04:50 PM
Apology accepted. ;-) The more I read from speed ump, the more I think he has some serious issues.

Mcdoc
04-29-2014, 05:35 PM
This is a very competitive game - one that attracts intellectuals (mostly) and lots of testosterone. The adrenaline gets going and people get behind their War Face and the anger and hatred comes out from those that are socially undeveloped enough to put those primal feelings in check.

Sure a little smack talk and banter are part of the game - but outright hatred and deep bitterness are personal traits that only get magnified when someone is in a competitive mindset.

There are several from Sup who continuously and blindly post hateful remarks towards OSW and there are just as many OSW here posting hateful comments back at Sup. I recognize a few names in both factions that I have bumped into over the past two years in other factions and recall a few of them always being the azzhoIe in the private chat apps - quick to jump in and point fingers at their own team mates with no teamwork attitude at all other than kill kill kill and leave the weak behind - so it's no surprise that they clawed their way up to the top 2 factions. (Sup & OSW) and now with a bunch of Alpha Male a Blood Thirsty wild eyed beasts all crammed together - what do you expect ?

There are some great people who I have tremendous respect for in those factions as well - but with 120 of the top spenders with huge competitive egos - there are bound to be some slightly insane loose cannons hiding in their midst.

Even I have been on the receiving end of some super nasty posts with personal attacks and unnecessary bitterness - so I just learned to tune out those extremely bitter individuals - pity them - and move on to ignore anything that they post as nothing more than a pitiful person in real life who I would never associate with and count it out as tiny men who hate their own lives so much - they have to try and tear down everyone else to their miserable level. The saying is true - misery LOVES company.

The reason this game and community survives is because of the bond between gentleman. Like I said before - it is quite the statement of social maturity that we go inside a game and bash each other - then come here to share strategy and information and have a virtual beer together. Those that aren't socially developed enough to separate the two and come here to spew hatred - well - they only look foolish to the rest of us - which is why we put on so much weight eating all this popcorn.

Haterz gonna Hate - that's the answer to the OP question.

Genen
04-29-2014, 06:14 PM
Huh what a boring useless thread as well as name of this thread. Some people hate sup, few factions hate sup mostly bc they are uniformed. I think sup runs the cleanest and most efficient war plays. People who now in or use to be members of the top sup teams know that. Rest who are spewing idiocy here either self promoters like Robespiere, clueless pontificators from the factions who never have competed on the top or birds and trolls.

Badvock
04-29-2014, 06:41 PM
Huh what a boring useless thread as well as name of this thread. Some people hate sup, few factions hate sup mostly bc they are uniformed. I think sup runs the cleanest and most efficient war plays. People who now in or use to be members of the top sup teams know that. Rest who are spewing idiocy here either self promoters like Robespiere, clueless pontificators from the factions who never have competed on the top or birds and trolls.

A narrow point of view, we dislike SUP because they run efficient war plays. LOL. I'm reminded of a certain large bird with its head in sand. If one cant read what has been posted and see numerous reasons why they have a bad name then you obviously have a one sided view on the subject. As I've said previously, most members are decent people, its the few who spoil it for the rest.

Message to UMP, if you won't to change peoples view of your faction, then start up some positive PR because all we see is your nasty side on many forum posts. Now don't go saying, I'm just defending my team, they started it. Be the bigger man and step up.

Genen
04-29-2014, 07:16 PM
A narrow point of view, we dislike SUP because they run efficient war plays. LOL. I'm reminded of a certain large bird with its head in sand. If one cant read what has been posted and see numerous reasons why they have a bad name then you obviously have a one sided view on the subject. As I've said previously, most members are decent people, its the few who spoil it for the rest.

Message to UMP, if you won't to change peoples view of your faction, then start up some positive PR because all we see is your nasty side on many forum posts. Now don't go saying, I'm just defending my team, they started it. Be the bigger man and step up.
Who care if they have or have not have a bad name? They win fair and square. Is it a love contest or who is has a better PR? What is your team bro? Are you PR person for this team?

Badvock
04-29-2014, 07:42 PM
Who care if they have or have not have a bad name? They win fair and square. Is it a love contest or who is has a better PR? What is your team bro? Are you PR person for this team?

I'm here expressing my own view on the topic of this thread. If you don't care for the topic, don't bother reading or posting. The question was asked. It is being answered. You obviously think SUP is great, good for you. Others don't share that opinion. If UMP wishes SUP to be seen in a different light within the general MW community then this thread has some good places to start. If not, then don't do anything and continue as is.

Like it or not, there are a lot of people in the MW community who love to hate SUP. Where it as a badge of honour or take heed from these postings and work to change it. Its up to SUP to decide.

Speed ump
04-29-2014, 07:43 PM
Bad, I know I've stated many times over, so not sure how my point was missed. I have never worried about my image, or people's perceptions, doc will tell you, I came to the forums right from the start and answered questions when it was pun. Well before wd. Lots of hate then, again because we were the strongest players, and the only organized group. We had the gall to insist that other players refrain from vulgar and racist comments, who did we think we were, the gree police? Well we still do the same basic thing we did back then. We see cheating, we mention it. Back when it was more hackers, they would come here crying about pur activities, who did we think we were, the gree police? Now it's glitchers. I know the cheaters here would like me to shut up, and because a couple of players in sup used it, they want to say it negates anything we might have to say. Of course they would say that. What do you expect. I will never stop trying to make the game a more fair place, not just for sup, but for everyone. Personally the vulgar language dosnt bother me. But there's kids here. The racist ones bother me more. Cheaters bother me, and they should bother you, unless you are one. It's possible you gave up trying to do anything about it, because it seemed hopeless. I didn't, sup didn't. Don't ask me to keep quite just because you think it's a hopeless cause. If you're tired of hearing about , stop reading. Come one, you can't honestly say you didn't know what this thread was about as many times as you've posted in it. Maybe it's like a train wreck, you just can't stop staring.

bam bam.
04-29-2014, 08:31 PM
The single biggest problem SUP has is its overuse of commers. I'm jus saying.

Badvock
04-29-2014, 08:44 PM
Bad, I know I've stated many times over, so not sure how my point was missed. I have never worried about my image, or people's perceptions, doc will tell you, I came to the forums right from the start and answered questions when it was pun. Well before wd. Lots of hate then, again because we were the strongest players, and the only organized group. We had the gall to insist that other players refrain from vulgar and racist comments, who did we think we were, the gree police? Well we still do the same basic thing we did back then. We see cheating, we mention it. Back when it was more hackers, they would come here crying about pur activities, who did we think we were, the gree police? Now it's glitchers. I know the cheaters here would like me to shut up, and because a couple of players in sup used it, they want to say it negates anything we might have to say. Of course they would say that. What do you expect. I will never stop trying to make the game a more fair place, not just for sup, but for everyone. Personally the vulgar language dosnt bother me. But there's kids here. The racist ones bother me more. Cheaters bother me, and they should bother you, unless you are one. It's possible you gave up trying to do anything about it, because it seemed hopeless. I didn't, sup didn't. Don't ask me to keep quite just because you think it's a hopeless cause. If you're tired of hearing about , stop reading. Come one, you can't honestly say you didn't know what this thread was about as many times as you've posted in it. Maybe it's like a train wreck, you just can't stop staring.

Thankyou for this post.

My inability to avoid this thread is because I myself have some resentment for SUP because of past treatment from some of its members. I was deliberately targeted by some because I apparently had the nerve to raid a member. The attitude of that was one of, 'how dare you, I'm now going to get several of my faction members to constantly raid you now to teach you a lesson.' This arrogance has tainted my opinion to this day. I'm all for rivalry but to me, when someone acts as arrogantly as they did, I have no respect for them, must be the Aussie in me.

This forum has become a grounds for mud slinging, for all sides and its getting old. Yes everyone likes to read a drama and eat some popcorn but its all starting to look like kids arguing because the sky is blue (or isn't). For your reasons mentioned in your post, I don't disagree, keep up the good fight, but as I said in my first post, to me, it is a few who reflect badly on the rest. This thread asked the question, 'Why don't people like SUP' it was a good platform for people to air grievances, I stated mine and stayed to see others. After reading though it this morning, it has once again sunk to a squabble between you and your some foes. What you posted here was the first level headed response i've seen from you in a long time. It was encouraging.

Genen
04-29-2014, 08:53 PM
Thankyou for this post.

My inability to avoid this thread is because I myself have some resentment for SUP because of past treatment from some of its members. I was deliberately targeted by some because I apparently had the nerve to raid a member. The attitude of that was one of, 'how dare you, I'm now going to get several of my faction members to constantly raid you now to teach you a lesson.' This arrogance has tainted my opinion to this day. I'm all for rivalry but to me, when someone acts as arrogantly as they did, I have no respect for them, must be the Aussie in me.

This forum has become a grounds for mud slinging, for all sides and its getting old. Yes everyone likes to read a drama and eat some popcorn but its all starting to look like kids arguing because the sky is blue (or isn't). For your reasons mentioned in your post, I don't disagree, keep up the good fight, but as I said in my first post, to me, it is a few who reflect badly on the rest. This thread asked the question, 'Why don't people like SUP' it was a good platform for people to air grievances, I stated mine and stayed to see others. After reading though it this morning, it has once again sunk to a squabble between you and your some foes. What you posted here was the first level headed response i've seen from you in a long time. It was encouraging.
So if I will start thread Why people hate Badvock? we will have discussion about that? I think you are full of it. SUP does not target people because you raided one member. This is complete bs. Never was never will. This is not a policy or viewpoint of leadership. Yes if you harassed somebody or may be psoted some crap you got some rough treatment. So stop making up stuff.

Speed ump
04-29-2014, 09:15 PM
Individuals attack and raid back after someone hits them, so why not groups. It's a war game, I'm not personally bothered by attacks and raids, and these days I mostly ignore them. I'll even give speed dial to to ows players. They seem to think they're getting over in me, for taking my gree pixel cash. It would be easy enough to prevent it, collect more timely, ( I have a life, I collect when I do) my bases provide more income than I can use if I never collected any of it myself. That part of the game has become rather boring to me, I rarely bother to raid for cash myself. I do enjoy agitating with simple logic, lol. Seems my words bother them more than the attacks and raids, I just use those to get their attention. I have a good laugh at it all.

good gawd noooo
04-29-2014, 09:34 PM

FIrst off let me say I don't hate sup and not really sure what the 3letter abreviations are as far as the other factions. Honestly don't care. I do agree with ump doing more harm then good to his factions image by his postings in forum. I maybe a little nieve but I would expect people to report hackers and glitches to gree in tickets and again nieve I suppose I would expect gree to take them seriously. We all have our perception of how gree handles its business. However all this finger pointing name calling and general disdain flooding these forums is truly sad. I have played this game for more then 2 years and I am leader of my own faction(top 250-400). I do understand everyone hates(envys) the top team no biggie is part of life. But seriously ump your doing more harm with your post then the haters. You maybe be the nice helpful kind person you claim to be , don't know .. but your post are making you appear to be a troll. Personally I think all these mud slinging post should be deleted as soon as a mod finds them does nothing to improve the quality of the game. The facts are simple sup will remain number one til someone consistently outspends them.. get a bigger wallet or accept your place. I am proud of my crew we have built a solid team some gold users mostly not and we put in our time and energy to try to improve our placement. We are human we get frustrated when we are beat by lower ranked factions but what we don't do is make butts of ourselves publicly(in forum) because we lost. Like most in this game my factions has grown from a top 2500 to were it is threw hard work and team work and yes some actual cash. the top factions can take a lesson from the other factions.. Its a game enjoy it play it get better take higher places .. when it becomes a job or you find yourself talking trash in a forum.. time to put it down and walk away. Well that is my take agree or don't.. but ump... recognize what your post due to your public image for your entire faction.

Speed ump
04-29-2014, 09:47 PM
I don't think you may realize what they do. You didn't seem to read the part about not being worried what people think either way. I do nothing more than respond to others people comments, and answer questions, though seem to want me to answer in ways that confirm to their views. also there have been periods of time when I havnt responded. That actually seemed to make it worse. Again, everyone comes on here and has a diff idea of what they think they want me to do. I want everyone to do what I want also. If people didn't cheat, most of the discussions I. Here would have never happened. Since every thinks that will never stop, guess these discussions won't either.

Badvock
04-29-2014, 10:35 PM
So if I will start thread Why people hate Badvock? we will have discussion about that? I think you are full of it. SUP does not target people because you raided one member. This is complete bs. Never was never will. This is not a policy or viewpoint of leadership. Yes if you harassed somebody or may be psoted some crap you got some rough treatment. So stop making up stuff.

I know your trolling but ill bite.

Do you even read past the second line of a comment or are you that hate filled and resentful that you cant try and see another's point of view. Did say it was all of SUP, NO, it was some members who considered themselves above others and saw their membership in SUP made them superior to everyone else. They where arrogant and wilfully displayed it. I don't care who you are or how much money you have, If you have a bad attitude, I wont respect you. Start a thread talking about me, I don't care, start a club if you wont too.

You bring up policy and viewpoint of leadership, once again did I say all of SUP, no, the members who where responsible mostly likely weren't part of SUP1 but idiots who had just joined. Did the experience leave a bad taste in my mouth, yes. Do I sit at home and cry about it, no.

Question Genen, are you in SUP? because from your post I see a lot of hate and arrogance coming through and its doing little to make me think you different to the individuals I've mentioned.

Badvock
04-29-2014, 10:49 PM
I don't mind getting raided, hell, I don't collect my buildings on time anyway and with a 56m IPH I get frequent visitors. The actions in game don't bother me, level my base, take all my money, no biggie, but if you think you are better then me just because your an member of SUP or any other faction and I have submit to you because of it, you will quickly get my back up. Its all about a players attitude and some go on power trips when they get the slightest hit of position.

As I've said before, its the few who spoil it for the rest.

Superdude
04-30-2014, 05:21 AM
After reading everything UMP has said, I can make no other conclusion then he is a forum Troll. With a guy or girl (no one really knows for sure who we are on the end of the keyboard) like this as the leader of SUP. I think we have our answer to why people don't like them. End of discussion.

Do you see any other player on here get targeted and accused and questioned like UMP does? The same thing happened with ferr and people didn't like him either. A lot of these people expect that they can berate him and accuse h of cheating and his faction that he has built being illegitimate, then say he is a troll when he defends himself. What if I did the same thing to you Badvock? Started specific threads to berate you? Tell me you wouldn't respond, tell me you would take the beating everyday like everyone expects UMP
to

Superdude
04-30-2014, 05:29 AM
This is a very competitive game - one that attracts intellectuals (mostly) and lots of testosterone. The adrenaline gets going and people get behind their War Face and the anger and hatred comes out from those that are socially undeveloped enough to put those primal feelings in check.

Sure a little smack talk and banter are part of the game - but outright hatred and deep bitterness are personal traits that only get magnified when someone is in a competitive mindset.

There are several from Sup who continuously and blindly post hateful remarks towards OSW and there are just as many OSW here posting hateful comments back at Sup. I recognize a few names in both factions that I have bumped into over the past two years in other factions and recall a few of them always being the azzhoIe in the private chat apps - quick to jump in and point fingers at their own team mates with no teamwork attitude at all other than kill kill kill and leave the weak behind - so it's no surprise that they clawed their way up to the top 2 factions. (Sup & OSW) and now with a bunch of Alpha Male a Blood Thirsty wild eyed beasts all crammed together - what do you expect ?

There are some great people who I have tremendous respect for in those factions as well - but with 120 of the top spenders with huge competitive egos - there are bound to be some slightly insane loose cannons hiding in their midst.

Even I have been on the receiving end of some super nasty posts with personal attacks and unnecessary bitterness - so I just learned to tune out those extremely bitter individuals - pity them - and move on to ignore anything that they post as nothing more than a pitiful person in real life who I would never associate with and count it out as tiny men who hate their own lives so much - they have to try and tear down everyone else to their miserable level. The saying is true - misery LOVES company.

The reason this game and community survives is because of the bond between gentleman. Like I said before - it is quite the statement of social maturity that we go inside a game and bash each other - then come here to share strategy and information and have a virtual beer together. Those that aren't socially developed enough to separate the two and come here to spew hatred - well - they only look foolish to the rest of us - which is why we put on so much weight eating all this popcorn.

Haterz gonna Hate - that's the answer to the OP question.

Ahh McDoc, a very wise post indeed. Good to read.
If anyone is still asking this question, read this^

Speed ump
04-30-2014, 06:23 AM
Here's a little snippet I read today, in reference to the issue with Donald sterling and the clippers. I know the game issues Arnt on the same level, but it's the same basic answer I've given over and over when people want me to shut up about the cheating.
''We can't remove racism from American society any more than we can remove murder,'' Edwards said. ''But just because we can't remove it, that doesn't mean we shouldn't fight it.''

tambour.de_ville
04-30-2014, 06:28 AM
NBA professional athletes (and real life issues) are now being contrasted with MW 'wannabe' professional TAPPERS and imaginary issues.

Yeah, that works.

LMFAO

Scurry on...

Super Afro
04-30-2014, 07:07 AM
White, no offense at all. Sam, stands for super united pirates. Afro, your team has come on the forums almost since wd began, and chastised up/sup. Alleged hacking etc, all of which has been adressed over and over, sorry that most people have not agreed with you, guess that tells you something. No, we don't owe anyone any answers. We give answers and either they get translated into something different that what's said, or they continue to say they have not been answered. Those people have no interest in answers, and that's obvious for all to see.

Care to answer why you have those 3 big 600k attack planes Ump???? I recall you saying you would not condone that type of behavior??? Your rank is to low to purchase those valor planes.

tambour.de_ville
04-30-2014, 07:35 AM
Care to answer why you have those 3 big 600k attack planes Ump???? I recall you saying you would not condone that type of behavior??? Your rank is to low to purchase those valor planes.

Maybe he didn't know them planes was there? :rolleyes:
The dude says he'd rat out anyone, guess he'll rat himself out now. :rolleyes: LOL
Doncha just love ironic endings, or is this one sardonic?
Either way, the more that genius lectures, the better it gets. LOLOL

Speed ump
04-30-2014, 10:05 AM
You're still not relevant PJ, go crawl back in your hole. I know you're incapable of reading and comprehending. You always had that problem. I do agree, you always treated people like they wernt real, but imaginary computer creations. So in your world, maybe nothing is real. Afro, why don't you ask your lemming buddy, Etoon. I posted to him. Not going to repeat myself untold times,because none of you get it. If there's any words too big for you to understand, try googling them. Either go with that, or it's a display error, gree is looking into it.

tambour.de_ville
04-30-2014, 10:21 AM
That PJ fella must have really got to you. LULZ

You always bring him up, Braggin' Commander. LMFAO

He's cool and all that, but I don't have visions of dudes dancing in me head.
He's a great guy and all, so far as I know, never really met him in person and all; but he told me, he was just pretending.

Seeking relevance in an irrelevant, pretend world. LOL
Like I care. I don't.
Carry on....time's a wasting, don't you know, and then like Cinderella, oh well you know. LOL

Yo Salty
04-30-2014, 10:35 AM
I don't like some sup's but what's right is right. I'll give credit to speed ump as he did mention in another thread that he discovered another glitch and contacted gree twice about his findings.

Speed ump
04-30-2014, 12:01 PM
Make that three times now. Still waiting. I'll keep doing it until they stop accepting my emails, or fix it. PJ, the problem is, you do care, just because you deny dosnt make it true. If you didn't care, you would not bother to post here.

Bamaboy54
04-30-2014, 12:20 PM
@speed ump, I honestly can't believe your still posting in this thread or any for that matter considering all of your high on the moral perch rants only to be found to have GLITCHED valor units. And not one I might add so the idea of a slip of the finger will not pass as an uh oh.

Please don't respond, save the forum from any more of your high standards lies.

tambour.de_ville
04-30-2014, 12:35 PM
@speed ump, I honestly can't believe your still posting in this thread or any for that matter considering all of your high on the moral perch rants only to be found to have GLITCHED valor units. And not one I might add so the idea of a slip of the finger will not pass as an uh oh.

Please don't respond, save the forum from any more of your high standards lies.

Thank you, as many people side 1,000,000% with you!

tambour.de_ville
04-30-2014, 12:36 PM
There IT goes, with that PJ nonsense.
I think I'll take PJ up on that recent invitation to meet for dinner.
That THING is obsessed with the fictional character PJ. LULZ

Yo Salty
04-30-2014, 02:15 PM
So I guess what I'm learning is if someone has a glitched game or one that had implants can continue to play as long as they themselves send in a few tickets. Ok let me try that.