PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Individual Raid Boss Quest

04-27-2014, 06:33 PM
To complete my collection of 17 units and finish the individual raid boss quest, it states that I need a "Westward Lynx", which I can find by beating levels 85, 90, 95, and 100. The only problem is...the Westward Lynx" is not available to me according to boss reward lists for all of those levels. It is not available at all, in fact. The "Legendary" loot category does not even exist for me. How can I finish this quest when I can't get the prize? :( Any ideas?

Major Weapons
04-27-2014, 06:41 PM
Its just a glitch on ios. You get the prize you just cant see it under available loot. Its the same way for me. I have finished the collect 18 event already.

askhoon
04-27-2014, 06:42 PM
To complete my collection of 17 units and finish the individual raid boss quest, it states that I need a "Westward Lynx", which I can find by beating levels 85, 90, 95, and 100. The only problem is...the Westward Lynx" is not available to me according to boss reward lists for all of those levels. It is not available at all, in fact. The "Legendary" loot category does not even exist for me. How can I finish this quest when I can't get the prize? :( Any ideas?

You are using iOS?
It is a display problem for iOS. Just kill the boss. With luck, you should get the Lynx.

04-27-2014, 06:49 PM
Thanks, guys. That was really bugging me.

EnjoyLife
04-27-2014, 06:54 PM
I have gotten a couple by killing the level 100s. I am on iOS