Yongsan
04-27-2014, 05:32 PM
I'm looking forward to it; my guess is either
1. Higher probabilities (6x or 7x)
2. 3 Star or above only
3. Couple new epics introduced at once

Sent
04-27-2014, 05:37 PM
Going to go buy all the Google Play cards at GameStop. Does anyone want something while I'm there?

Micro Destroy
04-27-2014, 05:44 PM
The last time a chest like this was introduced was the Beast Chest way back when, at the end of the Great Old Ones LTQ. It was touted as the "best chest ever" (or some other wording), yet it still yielded the same crappy results. That being said, as usual, I'm curious what this is all about.

Reginnin
04-27-2014, 05:59 PM
[QUOTE=Yongsan;1280510]I'm looking forward to it; my guess is either
2. 3 Star or above only
3. Couple new epics introduced at once[/QUOTE

I hope all of these plus the guaranteed armor will be one of the outdated epics instead of outdated 4 star...but it will probably just be one of the above....looking forward to it..

Reversal
04-27-2014, 06:37 PM
I'm looking forward to it; my guess is either
2. 3 Star or above only
3. Couple new epics introduced at once

I'm thinking the exact same, #2 would be great btw.

Going to go buy all the Google Play cards at GameStop. Does anyone want something while I'm there?

A copy of Titanfall, Dark Souls II and $50 Google Play.

xshadez
04-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Hmm should i start stacking up on gems? Wonder if they'll have another gem sale while the best epic chest is out...

Yongsan
04-27-2014, 08:04 PM
BTW watched your video with Bootramp on youtube Reversal haha the one where you two race. Keep up the good work!

Hopeless82
04-27-2014, 08:31 PM
I'm cynical about this. It will probably be made of bitter tears and broken dreams. The usual, that is.

Heh.

Dianish
04-27-2014, 08:47 PM
They always make these misleading statements to trick the player into thinking: "This is it. This is the time where i must open a bunch of chests".

"The most epic chest yet" - Could be interpreted as a the chest with the highest amount of epics(Which is true if they add 1 more new epic like they always do). Which doesn't include higher chances or less 2* or 3*.

Could also be interpreted as the chest that gives you an outdated epic if you open 40x.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was it.

Ksenofilius
04-28-2014, 12:40 AM
What about: Every single 2* (and others as well if your lucky) is a + version?

Marco_
04-28-2014, 12:41 AM
- 40 gem chest
- 35 gem chest at 6x instead of 5x
- 30 gem chest at 4x instead of 3x (or did they already do that one before the 35 gem chests?)

Gree are the kings of misleading advertising. Beast chest was the first 35 gems chest, so only better for Gree.

Reversal
04-28-2014, 04:49 AM
Misleading or not, people will save up gems regardless for this event.
Hopefully it will actually be worth while!

HeadOpener
04-28-2014, 06:11 AM
Misleading or not, people will save up gems regardless for this event.
Hopefully it will actually be worth while!

We can but hope, although saving gems seems not to have affected the war so far people still spending.

karlervin
04-28-2014, 12:27 PM
It will be literally the MOST EPIC chest...

3 new epics and 5x chance
The DEATH chest

New! Fire/air epic
New! Fire/water epic
New! Spirit/earth epic

karlervin
04-28-2014, 12:29 PM
For more infos:
http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:157992

bosskiller
04-28-2014, 02:13 PM
Wow. LEAK! How do you know it is 5x percent chance though?

ZerotheHero
04-28-2014, 02:31 PM
Some people are definitely over reaching.

My predictions: 6x Chance, that new spirit/earth epic released (the fire air and water fire will be war epics I'm certain), and an outdated epic as the prize for opening 40 at once. All for the incredibly low price of 45 gems per pop. Enjoy everyone. Please gamble responsibly.

Also, we won't be able to collect our death keys until May 13th (at the earliest). Which means that this chest, since it's being released on April 30th, will have to last at least 2 weeks (3 weeks if it has to match the redemption period till the end). Doesn't this sound a bit long? Don't regular chests get released for a week max?

Guido32
04-28-2014, 03:27 PM
Regardless the chances, I'll still rage when I open chests and continue my luck of no epics. Lol

Dianish
04-28-2014, 08:22 PM
Well, either way i'm not gonna spend any gems on this. With no epics from chests in nearly 5 months im done. Completely done at feeding the cow.

Good luck to the rest of you though.

Btw. what's the point releasing new chests when they are already up all the time. The only difference is they are adding in a new epic - It's sad to know that with so many epics available ingame by now - the chances of optaining one is just as low as they've always been.

Kakarot
04-29-2014, 03:21 AM
Guaranteed epic armor for open 40 chest and increased chance to 6x.

Price? 40/45 gems.

MK Dragon Master
04-29-2014, 07:15 AM
Guaranteed epic armor for open 40 chest and increased chance to 6x.

Price? 40/45 gems.

I am hoping for a better chance at epics. Like they did the 5x chest. I did not get to buy any chest during that event cause i did not have enough chest. But i am scrapping and saving gems to buys chest now so i can get stronger and better. I just got my first epic from the last guild war we just had and i was very excited about it.

EljayK
04-29-2014, 09:44 AM
Well, either way i'm not gonna spend any gems on this. With no epics from chests in nearly 5 months im done. Completely done at feeding the cow.

Btw. what's the point releasing new chests when they are already up all the time. The only difference is they are adding in a new epic - It's sad to know that with so many epics available ingame by now - the chances of optaining one is just as low as they've always been.

It really doesn't make any sense does it? Wouldn't it make so much more sense to just have an, "Epic Chest" that's only available at certain times? That way when they give out keys like this event, they can just be normal, "Epic Keys."

Lazzo
04-29-2014, 09:58 PM
Gree has done 2x-3x-4x-5x

With more people having armors they need to make this a

6x

ZiZaK
04-30-2014, 11:27 AM
when it starts??????

Adisty
04-30-2014, 12:12 PM
Just started a few minutes ago. 2,999 gems for a guaranteed epic, 40 fire fusion boosts, and 80 6x chances for another epic. How many people do you think will have 3 Triskelion Wargears?

ZerotheHero
04-30-2014, 12:12 PM
It's already out yo

Dalton fury
04-30-2014, 05:03 PM
You would think they would put gems on sale during this 24 hr chest event. You need to buy 2 1800 gem sets or $400 of gems to get the 80 chest special! I bought 1 1800 ahead of time, but to have to spend $200 more dollars is ridiculous. I would need a good sale to jump on board.

smujica93
04-30-2014, 06:43 PM
You would think they would put gems on sale during this 24 hr chest event. You need to buy 2 1800 gem sets or $400 of gems to get the 80 chest special! I bought 1 1800 ahead of time, but to have to spend $200 more dollars is ridiculous. I would need a good sale to jump on board.

There have been 3 40% flash sales in the past 12 hours. So, either you don't log on very often, you're an idiot, or both.

roookey1
04-30-2014, 06:53 PM

I couldn't have said it better, @Dianish. I'm done spending on gems - this is not a game anymore. And what Greed is doing with their chests and certain other game 'balancing' techniques is borderlining to deceit.

The thing that really makes me speechless though is how many minions are still defending this company and this type of 'game' - they must have lost contact to reality and a sense of value of their money a long time ago.

Reversal
04-30-2014, 07:48 PM
I am absolutely infuriated with this chest!
This chest almost made me quit this game because this chest is so wrong on so many levels.
Luckily I did have a few people holding me off form quitting but I really think I need a few days off this game.

This video covers EXACTLY my thoughts on this chest and why I think Gree is taking it TOO far with "milking the cow".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_F1Jzy4lUc

Dianish
04-30-2014, 08:49 PM
All i have to say is:

LoL.... No chest is worth that much. Players who buy it are either rich or having a major gambling problem.

Lazzo
04-30-2014, 09:10 PM
Amazing video, wish we had a guy like you on iOS. Mind if i post ur link?

Yongsan
04-30-2014, 09:22 PM
Watched the whole video Reversal. Your points are all very valid. I was one of the fools who spent 3000 gems to open 80 chests. To Dianish - you're right. No chest is worth that much and perhaps I do have a major gambling problem. To be honest with you, I didn't even properly check the stats of the regular Triskelion; I simply assumed it to have the same line of stats as the newest epics like Cryptid; how wrong I was.
On the bright side, I seem to be on the lucky side of things with how it turned out:
Druidic
Arborsteel
Aquatic
These were the 3 epics that I got. Was I happy? I was not, unfortunately, simply because I already owned 2 of each of those epics. I had a guild mate open 80 and get nothing except the guaranteed Triskelion, heard about another member in a different guild who got nothing in an 80. Had a guild mate open 4x11 and get nothing, and had a guild member who opened 2x11 and got a northerner's. Hindsight is 20 20. I'm very regretful that I pulled the trigger today, and perhaps my mind would've changed had I watched Reversal's video first. Regardless, what happened happened, and what I have to say is that you have to either be very rich, or very foolish like I was to try for these particular chests. They are milking the heck out of this event with 40% sales every other hour, and it just goes to show what kind of marketing ploy it was. I am still very regretful, but am lucky to have come away with the pulls that I did.

On an off-hand note, another guild mate of mine opened 4 singles and got Cryptid Wargear. I'm still not sold on the 6x chances though; doesn't seem any higher than the 3x chests they typically offer.

Reversal
04-30-2014, 11:37 PM
Amazing video, wish we had a guy like you on iOS. Mind if i post ur link?

Not at all be my guest.

Reversal
04-30-2014, 11:37 PM
OH RIGHT AND OF COURSE THIS HAPPENS!!!
A few hours after my other vid, I sometimes really have the idea that Gree is watching my every move...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzmKxS8qu_4