PDA

View Full Version : Gah! Anyone not able to log in to their game (since 2am last night)?

Sherah
04-27-2014, 02:49 PM
Since about 2 am last night I can't log into modern war I keep getting a notification that says "unrecognized server response please try again in a few moments" - I downloaded the last version of the game and the latest iPhone operating system and I was trying to join a new faction + finish the rb. And now this happening in the middle of raid boss! : ( is anyone else having this problem?

Ky_Gill
04-27-2014, 02:59 PM
I had the same problem a few days ago, as did many others in my faction. You just have to delete and reinstall the game. It doesn't effect anything..as soon as you reinstall your same account will pop right up!

Sherah
04-27-2014, 03:56 PM
I had the same problem a few days ago, as did many others in my faction. You just have to delete and reinstall the game. It doesn't effect anything..as soon as you reinstall your same account will pop right up!

Thanks so much for your response! Quick question though... When I go to click the "x" button on the modern war icon to delete the game it says "deleting modern war will delete all of its data" so I am terrified it will delete my whole account - do you know if that pop up I cares trouble or if it's ok to delete despite that warning?

Thorm V2
04-27-2014, 04:52 PM
You will be fine. The data erased may help your game run faster. Your account with MW will not be affected.

Sherah
04-27-2014, 06:33 PM
You will be fine. The data erased may help your game run faster. Your account with MW will not be affected.

I did this and it worked! Thank you as much!!! What a relief!

Ky_Gill
04-27-2014, 06:39 PM
No problem! Glad I could help! God knows the mods on here won't. Lol.