PDA

View Full Version : Outrageous LTQ Energy pushing people to cheat ?

Mcdoc
04-27-2014, 12:50 AM
***** Special note to Gree (if any mods are reading) -

These LTQ's should be programmed that if a loyal customer / player goes above and beyond to play their account energy out to the max - then they could finish the missions with maybe 50 to 100 gold on top of maximizing their energy use.

When it looks like the only way to finish is 2 to 3 vaults of gold - then people begin to HATE the game they used to Love and pay to play - and eventually the game becomes the enemy and instead of working hard for the sweet taste of victory - you create an appetite for the bitterness of beating out the game.

I keep hearing about energy hacks / glitches and keep seeing people finish all the way through prestige on the first day. People keep whispering about how they can show me how to do it - others saying in confidence that they just did it and it still works - ALL WHILE you guys claim the loopholes have been fixed.

if it was actually obtainable to finish these LTQ's with genuine hard work - ie - reward us for the time we put in - then the rest of us would publicly shame those who used some energy hack / glitch. Otherwise - you are creating an unspoken cheer for those who finish and "beat" the enemy - YOU!

You (aka the game) can be something we respect and protect and strive to play - or by your unreasonable goals that are blatantly designed just to squeeze more gold out of us - then you (the game) go from something we admire and respect - to something we HATE and no longer feel resistance to win by any means.

We already know that the Auction Leaderboard events and WD is ALL about who will spend the most gold - come on guys - we have stood by your triumphs and programming fumbles for over 2 years - let the LTQ's be the one small reward back in our favor that a loyal player of a few hours a day can actually finish and still LOVE the game. Let the LTQ be the one event where a small $9.99 to $19.99 purchase can get you through it with minimal gold.

You might be surprised how many people will dip their beak into gold for the first time - or the masses justifying it to all their peers that "Look guys - I got this one finished and it only cost me 65 gold!" How many people do you think would then rush out and buy a tiny bit of gold to taste that victory ?

LTQ could be the most enticing event of the month of you just gave this approach a try :)

Pidgeot
04-27-2014, 01:04 AM
Well said Doc. I stopped buying gold because its does nothing in small amounts. I would only buy gold if 20 bucks would go a long way, ie 80+ percent done with event. I dont mind spending money to finish if its the only option and not enough time left.

Gree needs to respect us and giving us targets that ask 300+ energy at 20+ hits with no energy regen boost is stupid.

Mastert55!
04-27-2014, 01:27 AM
You mean more like 3 targets at 650 X 26. that is outrageous and I still question myself why I did it.

iViper
04-27-2014, 01:34 AM
Well put, I totally agree with you.
I used to spend some small amounts of money and used some gold to finish events but no longer.
The amount needed now is ludicrous so I stopped and now play without gold at all or just use the that gained from watching ad videos.
I'm thinking, as Mcdoc, has pointed out, that a large amount of players spending moderate amounts would probably exceed a small amount of players spending large amounts of cash in revenue.

iamnasty
04-27-2014, 01:40 AM
I'm only doing free hits, the choice is yours....moo��

Agent Orange
04-27-2014, 06:56 AM
Think that about sums it up Mcdoc. Plus this need to win at all costs.

I still play for free with maybe the odd gold purchase when it seems like a good deal but I would not spend on the majority of the events because it makes no sense to me.

The biggest cash grab is with Energy refills, come on, 20 gold for 1,000? It should have always been a full refill for that much so the incentive would be to top up energy as the game suggests... And oddly that would put more emphasis on strategy when it comes to deploying your skill points....

WalterW
04-27-2014, 07:11 AM
Correction, leaderboard is about who is the best hack.

***** Special note to Gree (if any mods are reading) -

These LTQ's should be programmed that if a loyal customer / player goes above and beyond to play their account energy out to the max - then they could finish the missions with maybe 50 to 100 gold on top of maximizing their energy use.

When it looks like the only way to finish is 2 to 3 vaults of gold - then people begin to HATE the game they used to Love and pay to play - and eventually the game becomes the enemy and instead of working hard for the sweet taste of victory - you create an appetite for the bitterness of beating out the game.

I keep hearing about energy hacks / glitches and keep seeing people finish all the way through prestige on the first day. People keep whispering about how they can show me how to do it - others saying in confidence that they just did it and it still works - ALL WHILE you guys claim the loopholes have been fixed.

if it was actually obtainable to finish these LTQ's with genuine hard work - ie - reward us for the time we put in - then the rest of us would publicly shame those who used some energy hack / glitch. Otherwise - you are creating an unspoken cheer for those who finish and "beat" the enemy - YOU!

You (aka the game) can be something we respect and protect and strive to play - or by your unreasonable goals that are blatantly designed just to squeeze more gold out of us - then you (the game) go from something we admire and respect - to something we HATE and no longer feel resistance to win by any means.

We already know that the Auction Leaderboard events and WD is ALL about who will spend the most gold - come on guys - we have stood by your triumphs and programming fumbles for over 2 years - let the LTQ's be the one small reward back in our favor that a loyal player of a few hours a day can actually finish and still LOVE the game. Let the LTQ be the one event where a small $9.99 to $19.99 purchase can get you through it with minimal gold.

You might be surprised how many people will dip their beak into gold for the first time - or the masses justifying it to all their peers that "Look guys - I got this one finished and it only cost me 65 gold!" How many people do you think would then rush out and buy a tiny bit of gold to taste that victory ?

LTQ could be the most enticing event of the month of you just gave this approach a try :)

I am a cow!
04-27-2014, 07:34 AM
I'm going the other way I started off as a free player and now more sand more as a light gold player...

Mcdoc
04-27-2014, 07:59 AM
The biggest cash grab is with Energy refills, come on, 20 gold for 1,000? It should have always been a full refill for that much so the incentive would be to top up energy as the game suggests... And oddly that would put more emphasis on strategy when it comes to deploying your skill points....

I've always thought that 20 gold for 2500 energy would be more in line with the 50 attacks for 10 gold. Who knows - maybe someone at Gree will see this and take into consideration PEOPLE WOULD BUY MORE GOLD if the energy was more reasonable - like 20 Gold for 2500 energy :)

Please chime in if you agree that you would SPEND MORE GOLD if energy was 2500 for 20 gold :)

Sigg
04-27-2014, 09:22 AM
I've always thought that 20 gold for 2500 energy would be more in line with the 50 attacks for 10 gold. Who knows - maybe someone at Gree will see this and take into consideration PEOPLE WOULD BUY MORE GOLD if the energy was more reasonable - like 20 Gold for 2500 energy :)

Please chime in if you agree that you would SPEND MORE GOLD if energy was 2500 for 20 gold :)

Absolutely agreed. Why spend gold if you know for a fact that every event in the game has a glitch/exploit/hack?

fatbodychris
04-27-2014, 10:16 AM
I bet if gree did change the energy refill from 25 gold for 1000 energy they would also then just up the energy to kill a target. And then in return it will make it harder for people who never use gold at all

Jhenry02
04-27-2014, 10:47 AM
I bet if gree did change the energy refill from 25 gold for 1000 energy they would also then just up the energy to kill a target. And then in return it will make it harder for people who never use gold at all
Bingo!

10chars

Lt.Peewee
04-27-2014, 11:13 AM
I agree 100% with everything McDoc and had to use tons of gold while seeing people get the unit in one day.I know the cheaters will whine, but man up and pay up like the rest of us or u should be banned!

Fergus14
04-27-2014, 11:30 AM
What's the glitch and how's you know it's real?

bam bam.
04-27-2014, 01:01 PM

Don't worry now u have mentioned this they will up stamina to 25 gold per 50. It will b aligned. Jus like them crates where the 10 crates went up by 250% so the cash spend was the same as the 25 n then I'm pretty sure they reduced the drop rate by x2.5 (this is jus speculation but all reports suggested drop rate was once again changed). These guys must HATE their customers

chiefkeo
04-27-2014, 02:57 PM
Everyday we hear of tickets sent exposing those confessions of glitching, hacking,cooking or cheating whatever you want to call it. We see the posted screenshots of impossible inventories and stats without such things happening. We still decry outrage and shock? It goes on, we all know it, many have done it when they had the chance, so the event requirements inflate just as the stats and glitching goes. So we do you keep playing? The poker game is played with a marked deck, do you stay at the table? The refs are family members to the opposing team, are you going to accept games with them in the future? The other drivers are allowed engines twice the size as you are allowed, are you still entering the race?
The game is what it is, cheating will always exist. Do the best you can with what you have and be happy that you did it clean, exploit the things others have, or get the heck out. It is only a game, is it worth all the anger and stress. Seems that is when it quotes being a game and becomes the monkey on your back.

Suspect5
04-27-2014, 04:19 PM
agree, these ltq take WAY to much energy, i have been playing mw for years and am a daily dedicated player and no way should it take 200+ $ to finish an event, thats just stupid energy requirements.

What?
04-27-2014, 04:27 PM
I agree, these events force people to spend a lot of money or cheat to win the prize. Hard work and being active is meaningless. This energy hack is over 2 years old if it is the same thing and I believe it is the same when I posted this http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29961-Bugs-glitches-and-exploits-oh-my!